Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

What Is She Trying To Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is She Trying To Do? (1057 Views)

Help !! Is She Trying To Trick Me ???? / Is She Trying To Turn Me To Mumu Button? (I Need Advice Please) / Is She Trying To Use Me? I need your candid advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is She Trying To Do? by KwessiStewie(m): 2:50am On Feb 24, 2017
I met this girl through my roommate who Introduced us to each other. From there we became friends, as in platonic but as time went on like a month and some days I started feeling something for her as in romantic feelings so I found a way to make her know . After i told her about my feelings, she said that since she had dated two guys in the same school she couldn't date me( I however thought it was a convenient way of putting me in friendzone)I was devastated but eventually had to let it go as I didn't want to blackmail her emotionally. After that episode I tried to move on and eventually started flirting with an old classmate on whatsapp meanwhile my feelings for my friend was decreasing and I enjoyed chating with my old classmate.
While all these were going on she sometimes came to my hostel room with her friend, so on one of these visits I was holding my phone when she came in and playfully but forcefully wanted to take the phone from me but I resisted and took the phone she then went out and sat outside putting on sad and rejected demeanor. Some minutes later I went to talk to her that was when she revealed to me that she also felt romantic feelings for me and that the only reason she rejected me was that she didn't want to come across as being a "dating freak" (because she had already dated two guys in our school). From the way she was acting I could sense she really was interested in me(I could be wrong though) romantically she wanted know if I still felt anything for her and as am about to complete school if she will see me again and blah blah blah.
My question is she genuinely having romantic feelings for me or what?
All opinions are welcomed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is She Trying To Do? by Nobody: 2:59am On Feb 24, 2017
grin

U can try and make it work.. This is a challenge for u.

Good luck
Re: What Is She Trying To Do? by zitapearl: 3:20am On Feb 24, 2017
The lady was obviously scared for her reputation when she turned you down at first. U see she didn't say she didn't like u as the reason why she doesn't want u. But she said it's cos she has dated 2 other guys before u. For her to even now say that she likes you, she must have really thought about it and put aside the consequences. My advice is to take it slow. She's a blooming flower that will open up to u if u treat her right and swallow a little dosage of the drug called patience.
Re: What Is She Trying To Do? by KwessiStewie(m): 3:22am On Feb 24, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

U can try and make it work.. This is a challenge for u.
Good luck
appreciated
Re: What Is She Trying To Do? by Mjshexy(f): 6:05am On Feb 24, 2017
Bros what if she actually had someone else she was involved with and only wanted to keep u as a friend then but when let down by the guy, she suddenly turns back to you. Don't give in so cheaply bro, give it some time & maintain the space. U shouldn't be taken for granted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is She Trying To Do? by Greyworld: 6:15am On Feb 24, 2017
zitapearl:
The lady was obviously scared for her reputation when she turned you down at first. U see she didn't say she didn't like u as the reason why she doesn't want u. But she said it's cos she has dated 2 other guys before u. For her to even now say that she likes you, she must have really thought about it and put aside the consequences. My advice is to take it slow. She's a blooming flower that will open up to u if u treat her right and swallow a little dosage of the drug called patience.
Welcom 2 nairaland

1 Like

Re: What Is She Trying To Do? by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 24, 2017
She has feeling for you buy she is scared of the unknown tongue.
Re: What Is She Trying To Do? by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 24, 2017
Ask her to prove her love to you.
Re: What Is She Trying To Do? by zitapearl: 10:04am On Feb 24, 2017
Greyworld:

Welcom 2 nairaland
. Thanks
Re: What Is She Trying To Do? by KwessiStewie(m): 10:54am On Feb 24, 2017
ToriBlue:
She has feeling for you buy she is scared of the unknown tongue.
unknown like what?

1 Like

Re: What Is She Trying To Do? by LEOVOLUTION(m): 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
She desires you because you're a moving train. You didn't whine and fuss over the fact that she didn't want to be with you but rather,you were unknowingly dominant and went on to vibe with another girl. Chicks hate not being the centre of attraction and in this case,she cannot disdain what she can't have. Dude,you're a winner! #FistBump

(1) (Reply)

Friends Of Girl Friends / Romancelanders, Please Open / I Think She's Still Into Her EX?? Advise!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.