Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,847 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Friends Of Girl Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends Of Girl Friends (1051 Views)

Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating / Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends Of Girl Friends by tamertery(m): 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
I am confused o, asin i don't get why the friends of the babe that you are trying to toast are often the ones that will make things hard for you, there's this babe I've been trying so hard to get, but for no reason at all o, her friends are hindering my progress, what amazes me is that i don't know any of them before now, talk less of saying maybe i have offended any of them one way or the other, Please how do i tackle this problem, guys help....

Insults are allowed, aftrall na nairaland way .....
Re: Friends Of Girl Friends by naijamakossa(m): 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
tamertery:
I am confused o, asin i don't get why the friends of the babe that you are trying to toast are often the ones that will make things hard for you, there's this babe I've been trying so hard to get, but for no reason at all o, her friends are hindering my progress, what amazes me is that i don't know any of them before now, talk less of saying maybe i have offended any of them one way or the other, Please how do i tackle this problem, guys help....

when you decided to be singing out of a million you stand as the outstanding one by tuface you think say the outstanding ones go gree make you have the standing one ? grin

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Girl Friends by tamertery(m): 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
naijamakossa:
when you decided to be singing out of a million you stand as the outstanding one by tuface you think say the outstanding ones go gree make you have the standing one ? grin

LoL, but unto which level now.... I'm just a guy trying to get a girlfriend na, ino commit crime na, they are always boning face anytime i come and see her (the babe i de try get) Nd i de sure say na because of them she never wan gree for me completely
Re: Friends Of Girl Friends by naijamakossa(m): 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
tamertery:

LoL, but unto which level now.... I'm just a guy trying to get a girlfriend na, ino commit crime na, they are always boning face anytime i come and see her (the babe i de try get) Nd i de sure say na because of them she never wan gree for me completely
lolz ok
Re: Friends Of Girl Friends by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
Na girls for you.Try chyke one of the haters.You go see say she get interest too.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Of Girl Friends by babyfaceafrica: 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
Love Machine:
Na girls for you.Try chyke one of the haters.You go see say she get interest too.
take his advice..dose blocking you are interested in you,they don't want good thing for their friend..na ladies way

2 Likes

Re: Friends Of Girl Friends by tamertery(m): 8:15am On Mar 04, 2017
But why can't she just see through their motives... Is that what being naive is? Plus I am kind of guy that only gives a Bleep about who i am interested in, all the rest (no be say dem fyn o) are just like blurry vision and voices at the background.... Thanks again guys...
Re: Friends Of Girl Friends by 3RNEST(m): 8:32am On Mar 04, 2017
tamertery:

No one is insulting here.. beside u re not the only one in this situation esp when those friends of her don't want her progress maybe dem dey like u base on who u are.

my words, invite her for heart2heart talk..no look uche face bone her friends ... it's your time get hold of her..

#romancetalk again.
Re: Friends Of Girl Friends by tamertery(m): 8:54am On Mar 04, 2017
3RNEST:

No one is insulting here.. beside u re not the only one in this situation esp when those friends of her don't want her progress maybe dem dey like u base on who u are.

my words, invite her for heart2heart talk..no look uche face bone her friends ... it's your time get hold of her..

#romancetalk again.

Thank you brother.... I will definitely try that....
Re: Friends Of Girl Friends by 3RNEST(m): 8:57am On Mar 04, 2017
tamertery:

Thank you brother.... I will definitely try that....
U W... but hope say no igbo girl?
Re: Friends Of Girl Friends by tamertery(m): 10:08am On Mar 04, 2017
3RNEST:

U W... but hope say no igbo girl?

Na akwa ibom babe, she too fine, sometimes I de think say she de with those girls so she go use them shine, and other times i de feel say she get low self esteem because, of how them de get say for her matter like say she can't decide for herself....
Re: Friends Of Girl Friends by 3RNEST(m): 10:12am On Mar 04, 2017
tamertery:

Na akwa ibom babe, she too fine, sometimes I de think say she de with those girls so she go use them shine, and other times i de feel say she get low self esteem because, of how them de get say for her matter like say she can't decide for herself....
ibom babe.. chai I sense the fine.. dem dey sweet.. calabar babe are always on point..

abeg fight the fight no rest oh...she must concur
Re: Friends Of Girl Friends by tamertery(m): 10:15am On Mar 04, 2017
3RNEST:

ibom babe.. chai I sense the fine.. dem dey sweet.. calabar babe are always on point..

abeg fight the fight no rest oh...she must concur

Thanks for the ginger cheesy
Re: Friends Of Girl Friends by 3RNEST(m): 10:20am On Mar 04, 2017
tamertery:

Thanks for the ginger cheesy
UW bro.. abeg u fit arrange one for me from your end if na the babe friends I don't mind but she must be an ibom babe...chai I just dey imagine my ex... on point with Coke sharp with floppy butt. grin

(1) (Reply)

I'm Selling My Kids / . / Ladies Does P3N1S Size Really Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.