Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. (5341 Views)

Kano’s Votes Alone Were More Than What The Entire South-West Gave Buhari - Waku / PICS: PDP Chairman In Lagos Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race- The Cable / Aisha Buhari Launches Nigerian Women Against Corruption (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by gatiano(m): 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
The opposite of evil is not God, likewise the opposite of God is not devil neither is it satan. God stands alone as a Black Person. evil means not to live (Live written backwards is Evil). Devil never Lived until 6,600 years ago meaning devil has a beginning. Lived spelled backwards is devil.

Olu317:
What is the colour of evil “acclaimed wise man"? It is not only fallen angel but ascended angel. Have you seen a real angel before? can you look at a real angel ? Do you think the real angel have the look of human beings? You make me laugh...

2 Likes

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Olu317(m): 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
gatiano:
The opposite of evil is not God, likewise the opposite of God is devil neither is it satan. God stands alone as a Black Person. evil means not to live (Live written backwards is Evil). Devil never Lived until 6,600 years ago meaning devil has a beginning. Lived spelled backwards is devil.

I am YORUBA BLOOD AND IN OUR WORLD THERE IS DARK POWER( what you will know as negative forces) AND LIGHT POWER (positive/ good forces) . I rest my case
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
Olu317:
Whoa! God must be truly be black....The Bible you quoted talked about clay image of God being created but did you see anywhere God was referred to as black again? You may be in love with Hamitic blood but I am not because MY YORUBA TRADITION DIDN'T MENTION MY WITH ANY COLOUR.... LEARN THE TRUTH..
you talk like a child. you are still a learner.
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Olu317(m): 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
777philosopher:
you talk like a child. you are still a learner.
Are you sure? But know that he that claims he knows reside in the lower state of the wise but he who knows but claims he knows not ride with Kings. How much more he that comes from a kingly LINEAGE and heavily endowed yet claims not a mighty man but HUMILITY?. IN SUCH PERSONALITY REST POWER, RESPECT AND AUTHORITY. WHAT IS YOUR ORIENTATION? PHILOSOPHY ABOUT LIFE ?
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
They said Jesus Christ is the only son of God.
but what of these true sons of God mentioned in the book of Genesis 6:2

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by gatiano(m): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
I am Physically in this incarnation, I'm a Yoruba Blood. You should know that Every Black Person has Relative Ancestors and the most importantly Ancended Ancestor.
Relative Ancestors are Relations by Blood(Biological), Ancended Ancestors are by Spirits(Ancestral/Spiritual). Every BlackPerson is defined by Their Spiritual Lineages.

As such, There is nothing called Yoruba. Yoruba is the same as Dogon, as Igbo, As Fulani, As Hutu, As The Pacifics etc as long as They are Black. What differenciates Us is the language (which were derived from ONE) and the different methods by which We perform Our rituals and initiations which lead to ONE UNITY.

There is no Dark without Light, No Positive without Negative, No Male without Female. One must complement the other. The Entire Universe and all/everything in it was created From God's Character called Creative Character and Non-creative Character.

Whereever there is Bravery, its other side must be cowardy, Good/Bad etc. God kept Creative Characters (Good, Nice, Beauty, Diligence, Honesty, 144,000 of them) in one sphere or calabash (dominant gene/Black germ), The Non-creative Characters (Bad, Not Nice, Not Beauty, Disloyalness, Dishonesty , 144,000 of them) in another sphere or calabash(recessive gene/Brown germ). God kept both in His/Her body, He and She kept the brown recessive germ deep deep down within His and Her body in such a way that the characters of the brown germ will never surface.

50,000 years ago, God (He and She) decided to unleach the brown germ in order to study them and master that part of Ourselves, that part of God. 44,000 years later, God completely forgot Himself/Herself, He and She forgot Who they were. In this condition, They created the other races from Their Brown recessive germ. It was However preordained from the beginning of THIS universe.

Have You ever seen where the other races, two caucasians, two japanes, two indians gave birth to a Black baby? NO! It is impossible, That is because they lack the Black Dorminant gene/germ.

Olu317:
I am YORUBA BLOOD AND IN OUR WORLD THERE IS DARK POWER( what you will know as negative forces) AND LIGHT POWER (positive/ good forces) . I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
Olu317:
Are you sure? But know that he that claims he knows reside in the lower state of the wise but he who knows but claims he knows not ride with Kings. How much more he that comes from a kingly LINEAGE and heavily endowed yet claims not a mighty man but HUMILITY?. IN SUCH PERSONALITY REST POWER, RESPECT AND AUTHORITY. WHAT IS YOUR ORIENTATION? PHILOSOPHY ABOUT LIFE ?
you are saying. what is wrong with your brain? if you don't have anything reasonable to say, then keep quiet.
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
gatiano:
I am Physically in this incarnation, I'm a Yoruba Blood. You should know that Every Black Person has Relative Ancestors and the most importantly Ancended Ancestor.
Relative Ancestors are Relations by Blood(Biological), Ancended Ancestors are by Spirits(Ancestral/Spiritual). Every BlackPerson is defined by Their Spiritual Lineages.

As such, There is nothing called Yoruba. Yoruba is the same as Dogon, as Igbo, As Fulani, As Hutu, As The Pacifics etc as long as They are Black. What differenciates Us is the language (which were derived from ONE) and the different methods by which We perform Our rituals and initiations which lead to ONE UNITY.

There is no Dark without Light, No Positive without Negative, No Male without Female. One must complement the other. The Entire Universe and all/everything in it was created From God's Character called Creative Character and Non-creative Character.

Whereever there is Bravery, its other side must be cowardy, Good/Bad etc. God kept Creative Characters (Good, Nice, Beauty, Diligence, Honesty, 144,000 of them) in one sphere or calabash (dominant gene/Black germ), The Non-creative Characters (Bad, Not Nice, Not Beauty, Disloyalness, Dishonesty , 144,000 of them) in another sphere or calabash(recessive gene/Brown germ). God kept both in His/Her body, He and She kept the brown recessive germ deep deep down within His and Her body in such a way that the characters of the brown germ will never surface.

50,000 years ago, God (He and She) decided to unleach the brown germ in order to study them and master that part of Ourselves, that part of God. 44,000 years later, God completely forgot Himself/Herself, He and She forgot Who they were. In this condition, They created the other races from Their Brown recessive germ. It was However preordained from the beginning of THIS universe.

Have You ever seen where the other races, two caucasians, two japanes, two indians gave birth to a Black baby? NO! It is impossible, That is because they lack the Black Dorminant gene/germ.

gatiano, this theory of yours is outdated and falsely proved. only the black man is God. this Yacub theory and Noi creation is partially false.
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by maryum: 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
zeribe4real:
They said Jesus Christ is the only son of God.
but what of these true sons of God mentioned in the book of Genesis 6:2
dear brother or sisters Im new and I would like to put a question forward:
In my religion we say that Jesus is ruhollah which means spirit of God. And in Torah the Jewish priest did confirm that Jesus is the King of Jews. But I'm really shocked that why do Jewish speak Ill fate of our king Jesus? Now in Torah it was confirmed that a prophet named Jesus will come? Now we believe that Jesus is spirit of God. Thus means that if people want to see how God is and how His love is, look upon Jesus. If Jesus is so sweet so how sweet is God love and his blessings. Brothers I was dumb I could not speak, doctors said that I will never be able to speak from birth. But my mother prayed and my voice came back.
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by gatiano(m): 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
No it is not. NOI creation is True, but Incomplete. The inner NOI knows the complete Truth, Just as African Elders will not readily give You all of it until You complete the initiation(learning). The history I gave are from Cwezi People of Uganda, Elders of Basotho, Elders of Batswana, Elders of Kikuyu, Elders of Igbo, Fulanis, Dogon, A little from The Ekiti People, Serer People of Senegal, all of which align perfectly well with NOI.

777philosopher:
gatiano, this theory of yours is outdated and falsely proved. only the black man is God. this Yacub theory and Noi creation is partially false.
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by gatiano(m): 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
The dominant/Recessive germ in Yoruba is called "Igba Iwa" - Bowl or Calabash of Character.

777philosopher:
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by gatiano(m): 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
Yakub had 59,999 helpers who made the non-black races. Yacub name was changed to Yahweh, He is an EL, like all the rest 59,999 helper as An EL, Together called "ELOHEIM". Yahweh is not a name but a title, in full "Kwesi/Khosi Ya Ba Hwehu" meaning King of the light-skinned people. Hwehu means white from the ancient word "Sweu"

777philosopher:
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Olu317(m): 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
777philosopher:
you are saying. what is wrong with your brain? if you don't have anything reasonable to say, then keep quiet.
You lacked manner! I find it disrespectful using a foul language on me! A grown up man will not result to insult based on ideological differences. You are BENEATH ME . You need be mindful f your derogatory words uses at people. In fact.... don't ever quote me again.
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
Olu317:
You lacked manner! I find it disrespectful using a foul language on? A grown up man will not result of insult. Be mindful f your words derogatory words. In fact.... don't quote me again.
. try learn from me. I am your elder. olu317 keep calm study more about my writings.
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
read this @ olu317. I have given the answer to the question-----https://www.nairaland.com/3663459/why-didnt-hitler-exterminate-africans#54269897
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
gatiano:
Yakub had 59,999 helpers who made the non-black races. Yacub name was changed to Yahweh, He is an EL, like all the rest 59,999 helper as An EL, Together called "ELOHEIM". Yahweh is not a name but a title, in full "Kwesi/Khosi Ya Ba Hwehu" meaning King of the light-skinned people. Hwehu means white from the ancient word "Sweu"

this theory of creation was created by illuminati satanists. this theory is fake. Some of the teachings are NOI teachings are wrong. it is based on it. Yahweh is also Lucifer. Do not listen to their teachings. Yahweh or El is white Leprous stricken Lucifer. while the Almighty Creator is AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH. he is a Black Man. Yahweh is just one of the fallen Angels that was created by AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH.
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Olu317(m): 6:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
gatiano:

You do have theories but lacked the reality. If you so much believed in all these colour people precisely as ONE, then why did they CONQUER THEMSELVES? They subjugated the weaker communities and were made to pay even with their lives . In fact some were made to die and buried with the Kings after the King had passed on. Human beings have been more equal than one another from the beginning of time . We were not the same ideologically from the beginning .Some people were /are born as slaves. Some were/are born as Noble blood . While some were/are born as kingly blood... This is the reality of life. Black were never equal traditionally at any time in history . Show me history of the so called black race that didn't subjugated weaker communities when such had the opportunity?

1 Like

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
do you know that west Africans was the original builders of Egypt, Israel, Asia and Europe. Shemites and Hamites built the ancient Roman empire, Greek Empires. but they are in West and North east Africa.
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Olu317(m): 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
777philosopher:
. try learn from me. I am your elder. olu317 keep calm study more about my writings.
My elder? do you know my age? you blundered again. You must be METHUSELAH!
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
Olu317:
My elder? do you know my age? you blundered again. You must be METHUSELAH!
shut your mouth. learn from me.
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by gatiano(m): 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
This Truth which you called theories were taught to the so called illuminati by Us, when they came to study in Africa/Middle-East 4000 years ago. All of the teachings of NOI are The Truth but were adjusted according to the understandings We had 100 years ago. Wisdom would dictate that A baby cannot be fed fed meat but milk till The baby grows. Study Africa from Africans. Studying Africans and Africa from non-Africans would lead to false knowledge. Yahweh is not lucifer, Yahweh created lucifer.

777philosopher:
this theory of creation was created by illuminati satanists. this theory is fake. Some of the teachings are NOI teachings are wrong. it is based on it. Yahweh is also Lucifer. Do not listen to their teachings. Yahweh or El is white Leprous stricken Lucifer. while the Almighty Creator is AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH. he is a Black Man. Yahweh is just one of the fallen Angels that was created by AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH.

1 Like

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
gatiano:
This Truth which you called theories were taught to the so called illuminati by Us, when they came to study in Africa/Middle-East 4000 years ago. All of the teachings of NOI are The Truth but were adjusted according to the understandings We had 100 years ago. Wisdom would dictate that A baby cannot be fed fed meat but milk till The baby grows. Study Africa from Africans. Studying Africans and Africa from non-Africans would lead to false knowledge. Yahweh is not lucifer, Yahweh created lucifer.

you are wrong, gatiano. Yahweh is another name for Lucifer. in the year of 1000a.d fake jewish masoretes and the demonic catholic church forged an alliance to change the name of the most high creator from AHAYAH to Yahweh. Yahweh is a bisexual goat headed god. it is also called Baal. which is the devil himself. it is different from each other. Always learn the truth.
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by gatiano(m): 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
Every Blackman and Blackwoman were born equal until 50,000 years ago. Even today, We are still born equal. Dangote is not more than one of the street urchin at Oshodi, If anything, The street urchin may be greater than Dangote. It all depends on the knowledge of Self.

I said something about Ascended Ancestors, Who are They? All Your Ascended Ancestors are all YOU. The very First One was The Originator of all heavens and planets. There are 1 billion and 8 million of Them (IB8M Originators). 560 million Males, 560 million Females. How many Black People are on Earth? There can only be just 1 billion and 8 million Black People. They can be less but can never be more.

You are that Originator, I am One of Them. I choose different personalities in every incarnation, so do You. I may choose to be a King in this, and be a poor fellow in the next, be a Dibia or Babalawo in another, die as a 5 months old baby in another. Why? I want to have those experiences. Experience is what I crave. So the notion of Kingly blood, royal blood, servant blood is very wrong and does not apply to Black People.

It is applied to non-blacks because they do not reincarnate. Our Body is The Temple of The Lord. If our Bodies is the Temple, then It must have a throne. That Throne is the Black dorminant Gene. The Black Dorminant Germ is where The Originator sit.

Olu317:
You do have theories but lacked the reality. If you so much believed in all these colour people precisely as ONE, then why did they CONQUER THEMSELVES? They subjugated the weaker communities and were made to pay even with their lives . In fact some were made to die and buried with the Kings after the King had passed on. Human beings have been more equal than one another from the beginning of time . We were not the same ideologically from the beginning .Some people were /are born as slaves. Some were/are born as Noble blood . While some were/are born as kingly blood... This is the reality of life. Black were never equal traditionally at any time in history . Show me history of the so called black race that didn't subjugated weaker communities when such had the opportunity?

1 Like

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Shym3xx: 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lol. grin
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by gatiano(m): 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
Yahweh is what the fake jews call Him, The Arabs call Yahweh, Allah. I know for sure that Yahweh is not lucifer. Yahweh is not bisexual, He has a Wife also called Yahweh, Remember I said Yahweh is just a title. His wife's nick name is Maitseye, and Yakub was nicknamed "Satan", Because, Why would somebody just decides to breed chaos when there was peace everywhere?

777philosopher:
you are wrong, gatiano. Yahweh is another name for Lucifer. in the year of 1000a.d fake jewish masoretes and the demonic catholic church forged an alliance to change the name of the most high creator from AHAYAH to Yahweh. Yahweh is a bisexual goat headed god. it is also called Baal. which is the devil himself. it is different from each other. Always learn the truth.
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
gatiano:
Yahweh is what the fake jews call Him, The Arabs call Yahweh, Allah. I know for sure that Yahweh is not lucifer. Yahweh is not bisexual, He has a Wife also called Yahweh, Remember I said Yahweh is just a title. His wife's nick name is Maitseye, and Yakub was nicknamed "Satan", Because, Why would somebody just decides to breed chaos when there was peace everywhere?

you know in your heart, I am saying the truth. yahweh is also lucifer. which means bearer of light. he is the god of illusion. he deceives alot. and tempts
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by gatiano(m): 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
If Yahweh made lucifer, then I suppose some would mistake Yahweh for lucifer. The question however is, who is visibly deceiving the world now? The non Black people. they are lucifer. that bearer of light is just their self graftification. Yahweh is called by many names, that is true. As an African Man, How many names do you have? It is Our Tradition to have many names which are infact not Our name but merely Titles. Check The meaning of Your Names, You would findout that They are Your titles in this Your present reincarnation.

777philosopher:
you know in your heart, I am saying the truth. yahweh is also lucifer. which means bearer of light. he is the god of illusion. he deceives alot. and tempts
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Olu317(m): 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
777philosopher:
shut your mouth. learn from me.
You are indeed LUCKY! if you see me in person, you will show me respect !....... Some people have known my personality here and I won't exhibit a negative trait to betray who I AM.....Continue to make mockery of your HAMITIC BLOOD. I am not Hamitic. Lastly, I see it necessary to reaffirm my stance since you lacked absolute RESPECT. DON'T QUOTE ME AGAIN
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
Olu317:
You are indeed LUCKY! if you see me in person, you will show me respect !....... Some people have known my personality here and I won't exhibit a negative trait to betray who I AM.....Continue to make mockery of your HAMITIC BLOOD. I am not Hamitic. Lastly, I see it necessary to reaffirm my stance since you lacked absolute RESPECT. DON'T QUOTE ME AGAIN
for you. I am not a hamite. I am a the 87th descendant of King David(Oba of Benin Royal Family, because Oduduwa is a Davidic Prince) of the Ancient Original Black Hebrew Israelites. a Shemite. Shem and Ham are Blood brothers. it is better, I follow the Hamites. I hate the Neanthardeal demonic white races. they are evil. we must deal with them mercilessly.
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Olu317(m): 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
gatiano:
Every Blackman and Blackwoman were born equal until 50,000 years ago. Even today, We are still born equal. Dangote is not more than one of the street urchin at Oshodi, If anything, The street urchin may be greater than Dangote. It all depends on the knowledge of Self.

I said something about Ascended Ancestors, Who are They? All Your Ascended Ancestors are all YOU. The very First One was The Originator of all heavens and planets. There are 1 billion and 8 million of Them (IB8M Originators). 560 million Males, 560 million Females. How many Black People are on Earth? There can only be just 1 billion and 8 million Black People. They can be less but can never be more.

You are that Originator, I am One of Them. I choose different personalities in every incarnation, so do You. I may choose to be a King in this, and be a poor fellow in the next, be a Dibia or Babalawo in another, die as a 5 months old baby in another. Why? I want to have those experiences. Experience is what I crave. So the notion of Kingly blood, royal blood, servant blood is very wrong and does not apply to Black People.

It is applied to non-blacks because they do not reincarnate. Our Body is The Temple of The Lord. If our Bodies is the Temple, then It must have a throne. That Throne is the Black dorminant Gene. The Black Dorminant Germ is where The Originator sit.

How many cultures have you read of Caucasians that they don't believe in reincarnation? My dear brother do you know that all forms of sorceries were practised by whites as well in the ancient times. Read more about them and you will be amazed. Broaden your mindset and be adventurous as the whites/ Caucasians were and still are till today. HE WHO LEARN FROM THE WISE BECOME WISER.... THE WHITES LEARNED FROM EGYPT AND BECAME WISER AND WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU IS TO LEARN FROM THE WISER ONES(Caucasians) AND BECOME WISEST....
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
Olu317:
How many cultures have you read of Caucasians that they don't believe in reincarnation? My dear brother do you know that all forms of sorceries were practised by whites as well in the ancient times. Read more about them and you will be amazed. Broaden your mindset and be adventurous as the whites/ Caucasians were and still are till today. HE WHO LEARN FROM THE WISE BECOME WISER.... THE WHITES LEARNED FROM EGYPT AND BECAME WISER AND WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU IS TO LEARN FROM THE WISER ONES(Caucasians) AND BECOME WISEST....
inferior complexity. your mother suppose to be abort your pregnancy. you are worthless black man ashamed of his African roots. the African Ancestors has cursed you already for this shameful statement.
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by gatiano(m): 9:52am On Mar 05, 2017
Any Black Person who based his/her knowledge from the non-blacks is on a path towards death, It is as simple as that. They learnt from Us, They are still today learning from Us. While We the stupid Blacks go to their churches, arab mosques, masonic lodges, begging to be accepted, They are coming through the back doors meeting Our Elders in Our various villages begging Our Elders to teach them, even wanting to pay large sums of money (You will never believe this, billions in $) just to get more knowledg about the atom.

Non-Blacks can't reincarnate. When they die, that is it, they have to work really hard towards righteousness so that they won't die the second death. Black Person can never die, never never can a Black Person die, Energy was created and can be destroyed, YES! but not The Black Person.

Learning from white leads to death, We were only meant to learn evil from them, which we did excellently, and they in turn to learn righteousness from Us, a few are trying from amongst them.

Olu317:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Securities Intercepted Gov Ayodele Fayose First Class Ticket / Dino Melaye Will Acquire A Private Jet If He Becomes Governor Of Kogi / Nnamdi Kanu scammed rich Igbo women Uche mefor shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.