Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. (5351 Views)

Kano’s Votes Alone Were More Than What The Entire South-West Gave Buhari - Waku / PICS: PDP Chairman In Lagos Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race- The Cable / Aisha Buhari Launches Nigerian Women Against Corruption (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by gatiano(m): 9:57am On Mar 05, 2017
There is no need for harsh words Brother, towards Our Brother. We once didn't know too at one time. I bet I was much worse. His Mother couldn't have terminated Him, Because, They had an agreement eons of years ago about how His Mother should sail Him, cook Him in Her womb and drive Him to this dimension.

Truely, He is battling inferiority complex, nonetheless, His Eleda and Ori loves beyond discription.

777philosopher:
inferior complexity. your mother suppose to be abort your pregnancy. you are worthless black man ashamed of his African roots. the African Ancestors has cursed you already for this shameful statement.
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by gatiano(m): 10:00am On Mar 05, 2017
I like that, You seem to know Your lineage. If You are The True Israelite, You are a Direct Descendant of Yahweh or any of The Eloheim.

777philosopher:
for you. I am not a hamite. I am a the 87th descendant of King David(Oba of Benin Royal Family, because Oduduwa is a Davidic Prince) of the Ancient Original Black Hebrew Israelites. a Shemite. Shem and Ham are Blood brothers. it is better, I follow the Hamites. I hate the Neanthardeal demonic white races. they are evil. we must deal with them mercilessly.
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 05, 2017
gatiano:
I like that, You seem to know Your lineage. If You are The True Israelite, You are a Direct Descendant of Yahweh or any of The Eloheim.

OK, thank you. so much gatiano. but I am a descendant of AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH- the creator of Heaven and Earth. not Yahweh, Yahweh is just one of the fallen angels. Yahweh is Lucifer. the deceiver.
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by gatiano(m): 10:38am On Mar 05, 2017
You are indeed A Descendant from One of The Originators Spiritually and also Biologically. The non-blacks (caucasians, mongolians, persians, red men) were not the first that We have made, We had made trillions upon trillion kind of humanoid beings from Ourselves, We will never stop making Them. This non-blacks are just a perculier kind and Yahweh/Eloheim went further after the making of whitemen and furtherly into making extra-terrestrial beings from the genome of the non-black people; These are the humanoid being that You are confusing with Yakub/Yahweh.

In Truth, Yakub wasn't a wicked Man, You may have done worst in One of Your incarnations (Thus "Thou shall not judge" - any Black Person). Yakub had an Idea which has been predestine unto Him. He did it! You would have done the same.

This is what NOI left out, But inner NOI know this- During the process of grafting on Patmos, Black Babies were being born in large numbers, since they have to marry the lighter unto the lighter till the Black germ was removed. It took seven generations to do that (200 years); 7 as we all know is the number of completion. Yakub did not kill The Black babies. But Yakub passed after 150 years, and sooner also all The 59,999. Yakub knew the lighter people who would be incharge who begin to show their nature and has provided a place for These Black People from Pelan/Patmos. When war began amongst them, They moved to Kana (Canaan) with Their religion of Yahweh.Yahweh and The Eloheim are not dead, Their consciousness was transfered into The Perfect Black Body in another place( we may talk about this later). If Yakub had experienced death, all His creatures would have died because His mind is their lives. When Yahweh ascends, AllHis non-blacks will go extinct.

The Israelites are descended from Those Black People who left Patmos 6000 years ago then settled in that place today called Palestine.

777philosopher:
OK, thank you. so much gatiano. but I am a descendant of AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH- the creator of Heaven and Earth. not Yahweh, Yahweh is just one of the fallen angels. Yahweh is Lucifer. the deceiver.
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by swegiedon(m): 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
gatiano:
If Yahweh made lucifer, then I suppose some would mistake Yahweh for lucifer. The question however is, who is visibly deceiving the world now? The non Black people. they are lucifer. that bearer of light is just their self graftification. Yahweh is called by many names, that is true. As an African Man, How many names do you have? It is Our Tradition to have many names which are infact not Our name but merely Titles. Check The meaning of Your Names, You would findout that They are Your titles in this Your present reincarnation.

what books do you suggest for me

1 Like

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by gatiano(m): 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
I will suggest authors, look them up.

Our Ancestors several thousands of years ago saw into today, The saw that Their Descendants (Black People) will fall into the spell of forgetfulness, the worst and the scariest of this spell is the division amongst Black People in tribes and clans each believing their is the source of all things.

The Yoruba people believe everybody originated from "Ile-Ife", It is true in one sense and in the other, sounds like non-sense. So Yoruba, Igbo, Fulani, Hausa, Kikuyu, Hutu, Zulu, Akan/Ashanti etc all believe theirs is the truth.
Our Ancestors had already split this knowledge/wisdom of all areas of life into fragments and gave each tribes parts, not to mention the hundreds of migration which had occurred within Black People for almost 50,000 years, thus picking certain knowledge and teaching other....

The first book to read is- Study every Black Tribes as much as you can, What you don't understand with the Yoruba knowledge and wisdom can be made understandable studying the Tribes of The Bakongo.

Who is Yemoja? Yoruba believes that Yemoja is like god rivers and seas, while people with child's mind may think it similar to mermaid. I foundout that "Ye" meant "To exist" from Yoruba language etymology, and "Moja" in Swahili of the people of Tanzania and surrounding countries means "Unity, oneness, one". Thus "Yemoja" means "Divine unity, Oneness of God, One unity", reading through The Yoruba cosmology revealled that All The Orisha came out from Yemoja.

2) Marcus Garvey (His Teacher was from Africa)
3) Noble Drew Ali (His Teacher was from Africa , and from The Black People of Middle-east region)
4) Elijah Muhammad ( His Teacher was from Black People of Saudi-Arabia- Master Fard Muhammad)
5) Malachi Z York (Teacher from The Sudan)- His books and publications are difficult to fully comprehend, not all is on point.
6) Master Naba Morodenibig from Burkina Faso/Dogon tribe Priest (taught by His Elders)
7) Vusamazulu Credo Mutwa from The Zulu People (Taught by His Elders)
cool Patrice Malidoma Some from Badiagara tribe of Burkina Faso, (Taught and trained by His Elders)
9) Amadou Hampate Ba- Fulani, from Senegal, A Muslim taught by The Elders of His tribe.
10) Amos Tutola - Yoruba, Initiated in the ways of The Hunter (By His Elders)
11) D.O. Fagunwa - Yoruba, (Taught by His Elders)
12) Nze Chukwukadibia E. Nwafor - Igbo (Taught by His Elders)
13) Solagbade Popoola - Yoruba (Taught by His Elders)
14) Bundu Dia Kongo (Ancient knowledge from The Kongo)
15) Seereer Knowledge (From The Senegambia)
ETC.

If you notice, It is all Africa, and the source of their knowledge is African. Nobody outside of Africa/African can teach Africa/Africans about Africa, Africans, The Universe.
swegiedon:

what books do you suggest for me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by HubbardGeorge: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
gatiano:
I will suggest authors, look them up.

Our Ancestors several thousands of years ago saw into today, The saw that Their Descendants (Black People) will fall into the spell of forgetfulness, the worst and the scariest of this spell is the division amongst Black People in tribes and clans each believing their is the source of all things.

The Yoruba people believe everybody originated from "Ile-Ife", It is true in one sense and in the other, sounds like non-sense. So Yoruba, Igbo, Fulani, Hausa, Kikuyu, Hutu, Zulu, Akan/Ashanti etc all believe theirs is the truth.
Our Ancestors had already split this knowledge/wisdom of all areas of life into fragments and gave each tribes parts, not to mention the hundreds of migration which had occurred within Black People for almost 50,000 years, thus picking certain knowledge and teaching other....

The first book to read is- Study every Black Tribes as much as you can, What you don't understand with the Yoruba knowledge and wisdom can be made understandable studying the Tribes of The Bakongo.

Who is Yemoja? Yoruba believes that Yemoja is like god rivers and seas, while people with child's mind may think it similar to mermaid. I foundout that "Ye" meant "To exist" from Yoruba language etymology, and "Moja" in Swahili of the people of Tanzania and surrounding countries means "Unity, oneness, one". Thus "Yemoja" means "Divine unity, Oneness of God, One unity", reading through The Yoruba cosmology revealled that All The Orisha came out from Yemoja.

2) Marcus Garvey (His Teacher was from Africa)
3) Noble Drew Ali (His Teacher was from Africa , and from The Black People of Middle-east region)
4) Elijah Muhammad ( His Teacher was from Black People of Saudi-Arabia- Master Fard Muhammad)
5) Malachi Z York (Teacher from The Sudan)- His books and publications are difficult to fully comprehend, not all is on point.
6) Master Naba Morodenibig from Burkina Faso/Dogon tribe Priest (taught by His Elders)
7) Vusamazulu Credo Mutwa from The Zulu People (Taught by His Elders)
cool Patrice Malidoma Some from Badiagara tribe of Burkina Faso, (Taught and trained by His Elders)
9) Amadou Hampate Ba- Fulani, from Senegal, A Muslim taught by The Elders of His tribe.
10) Amos Tutola - Yoruba, Initiated in the ways of The Hunter (By His Elders)
11) D.O. Fagunwa - Yoruba, (Taught by His Elders)
12) Nze Chukwukadibia E. Nwafor - Igbo (Taught by His Elders)
13) Solagbade Popoola - Yoruba (Taught by His Elders)
14) Bundu Dia Kongo (Ancient knowledge from The Kongo)
15) Seereer Knowledge (From The Senegambia)
ETC.

If you notice, It is all Africa, and the source of their knowledge is African. Nobody outside of Africa/African can teach Africa/Africans about Africa, Africans, The Universe.

Brother, what do you think of Dr Gabriel Oyibo, the originator of the God Almighty Grand Unified Theorem, recognised as the greatest mathematical achievement of all time, and by extension, making Dr Oyibo the greatest mathematician and genius of a time?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by gatiano(m): 11:36am On Jul 16, 2017
HubbardGeorge; Gabriel Oyibo is also a master teacher who learnt and got his knowledge from the Elders of The Igbira People of Kogi, Those are also very wise, God grade/level people. His theorem is already set down for the Black Geniuses or future Black Scientists to apply. The non-black people won't be able to do anything with it because they are restricted to the law of nature and bound to this earth. He made for the future. There are a lot of Mathematicians like him Africa/Africans. The builders of the enormous structures, pyramids and great temples are still in Africa, I mean the knowledge is still with us and kept save.
The same with Philip Emeagwali, who also learnt from The Igbo Elders.

1 Like

Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Lloydfather(m): 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
Op u are right, I make similar comment in the post about omotola new sex movie, the thing is not only our women but some male and female artists, recently baby mama and divorce among celebrities is treading now in the society ladies preferred to marry rich guy just to divorce them latter so they can be free to do rubbish or hooked up with one celebrity, get pregnant for him and turn him to ATM. this are the people they use against our society. People react mostly to what they see or hear. Very soon Nigeria will be like south Africa which have highest number of divorces and single parents.
There aim is to destroy the sacrament of holy matrimony. May God help us
777philosopher:
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by thoth: 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
i really believe the OP has a very important message, though his manner of presentation and defense does not suit his intended audience.
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by tuscani: 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
Jabioro:
Hmmm! Ajini laya do koje bi aya eni, ni ekilo fun.. meaning ,There no fault with the man that slept with your wife, the stern warning goes to the woman. ..
No, as long as she wasn't raped. She could have said no
Re: Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. by Jabioro: 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
tuscani:
No, as long as she wasn't raped. She could have said no
Yes the same interpretation goes with my proverb.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full List Of Governors That Cannot Win Election In Nigeria Again Come 2019. / NASS Crisis: National Assembly Strike Can't Stop Plenary – Femi Gbajabiamila / Check Out The New, Ultra Modern Train That Will Be Used For Abuja Light Rail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.