Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

True Analysis Of Yar’ Adua’s Health – He Can Only Survive By A Mirracle - Doctor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / True Analysis Of Yar’ Adua’s Health – He Can Only Survive By A Mirracle - Doctor (3654 Views)

Shehu Musa Yar Adua Joined The Army In 1964 / Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added / The Internet, Nigeria Newspaper, Oga Yar Adua And Sss Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Analysis Of Yar’ Adua’s Health – He Can Only Survive By A Mirracle - Doctor by OAM4J: 4:00am On Dec 11, 2009

[b]I just woke up to read this idiotic piece dished out to Nigerians. First, let me say, that beyond all reasonable doubt that if the diagnosis and the muddled up information dished out by the demons in PDP are true, then Mr. Yar'dua is  not coming back to Nigeria, at least NOT on his feet.

Please do not get me wrong, do not mistake my take as  being cold hearted or  see me as a woman without African compassion in her. In fact I feel all these because I was once in the shoes of Mrs Yar'dua. Not that my own man had his kind of influence or money, but I loved him with all my heart all the same.

OK, look at this, the man is not able to speak or he is inaudible if he does. No mam/sir, the man cannot speak at all. The man is on a ventilator, he is intubated to secure the airway because someone did not have the presence of mind to intubate him, secure his airway, hyperventilate him en route to Saudi Arabia, so he SUFFERED ANOXIC NEURO DAMAGE. It takes only 3mins and at best 5 mins for any one to suffer irreversible brain damage without oxygen. So, his fool of a doctor putting him on oxygen via nasal cannula will only give the man nose bleed without making much difference. . Doctors flown in from Germany and America will not make a difference.
The man had a cascade of chemical activities when his heart failed or should I say when he suffered vascular collapse in Abuja. These chemical reactions will open the gates for toxic reactions hence his systemic collapse. It takes only a couple of minutes, 8 mins precisely or may be a little longer in some strange people for the chemical to bring down  the whole system. In that case, he will be in a vegetative state . 

What is happening now is that they have put him on life support, he can neither talk or blink, he is in what we call CATATONIC STATE, with only the severely compromised brain ticking away. In that case , his algorithm will be  very erratic on the monitor,  They can give him all the epi.  in the world and it will not make a difference.

I am almost sure the man is on life support. I want to assume he also has a trach. They will do that to access his lungs to see if miracle can happen as soon as he arrived in the hospital because his airway would have been compromised by the time he got to the hospital. Where we cannot get a line into a patient, we go for O/S, and that is we go through the the  trachea to get the lungs filled with oxygen. Sometime, the man will be artificially kept alive as long as his heart is still registering on the monitor, no matter how poor his algorithm may be. In that case, he will be dead and alive at the same time. However, we do keep them on to see if they will make a miraculous come back. There are some things, indeed a lot of things medicine cannot explain. One of which is the phenomenon of the COME BACK KIDS. as we call them. We keep them on as long as per family request until the register a PEA on the monitor and then they go away forever. Those moments are so surreal. So, what is Madam President is doing now is hoping that the man will make a miraculous come back. I am surprised Gov saraki is part of this caper because he is before anything else a medical professional who from all indications does not know what is on in our world anymore.   The man will speak to the nation? common guys, this guy ain't speaking to no one but his creator. He cannot speak because he has tubes in his throat or though his nasal septum. Actually he has more than that. let me tell you guys what he has:

1.       FOLEY CATH:  That is a tube going through his manliness to his bladder to drain urine into a urine bag for measurement. The essence of it is to see his urine osmolality and to measure the kidney function. We want to see at least 30 ml of urine per hour. In his case, it is not likely because the reports say his kidneys are gone. Poor guy.  besides, we do not want him to void on himself so that we do not have issues of skin break down from the ammonia in the urine.

2. RECTAL TUBE:  that is the one that will collect all the feces if at all. That is to maintain hygiene.  We also want to see the color, size, viscosity of the feces. It tells a lot. That is besides the fact that he is in ICU or IMU,   nurses on those wards are not known to tolerate an incontinent patient. Besides, you do not want to accidentally dislodge a tube because all the alarms will go off at the same time. I once rotated to IMCU and the noise from the monitors almost drove me to drink. I do not drink at all.

3. TRACHEOSTOMY:   That is meant to be part of his breathing tubes which will be connected to a ventilator. because the lungs are crappy now, am sure his secretions will be suctioned for him so that he does not drown in his own fluids.

4. G or J TUBe: That is to maintain nutrition for him and to see his if he can make a miraculous come back.

5. OROPHARYNGEAL TUBES: connected to the ventilator. helps him to breathe.

6. NASO GASTRIC TUBE: Not likely because the oro is already in, but may be they were not able to get in the oro tube and since he did not have a facial or cranial wound, he may be a candidate for the naso  tube. If his  his oral airway had been compromised before he got to Saudi Arabia. The dumb doctor did not intubate him, his airway would have become occluded and so we go through the nasal septum.

7. CENTRAL LINE:  that is to medicate him, draw labs which will be done round the clock at least B. I.D to see his chemistry. I hope they gave him the triple lumen so that if he cannot tolerate a g-tube, he will be getting  parentral nutrition. His eyes may be wide open which is kind of creepy or it may be shut. If it is my facility, we will close the eyes so that there is no corneal damage. If the eyes are left open, his people will ignorantly think he is looking at them and some times families think they see the man blinking. yeah right, The rise and fall of the chest may look even tot he uninitiated, they may think his respiration is even and unlabored, but it is the ventilator working. The man may no longer be taking spontaneous  respiration. it is the machines breathing for him. The family may think other wise.

Is there something am missing? please remind me in your reply.  The point is Mrs Yar'dua might be going through the stages of grief which is understandable. Look, when mine was in the throes of death, I walked in the icy rain of Washington, DC and I did not feel it. I went into denial. I almost  gambled away my license. I went to Dr Yamamoto, my daughter's instructor when she rotated to Cardiology.  He is the 5th cardiologist in the USA. I asked him to do a miracle. I wept like a baby because I saw him slipping into death.

Stages of grief are 4:

1. DENIAL : no it is not happening. He will come back. Lightening will strike and all of you will be shamed. I feel her pain.
2. ANGER: You feel betrayed by the patient. You blame him for being sick. You cuss at him and at every one who tells you anything contrary to what you want to hear. 
3. BARGAINING; you attempt to bargain with God and get all the prayer warriors to pray to God to give you a second chance. 
4.  ACCEPTANCE: You accept the party is over and allow the man to go.

I feel her pain. She will get there. I went through it. I cussed at mine on some occasions, I cried and rocked him like a baby in the next minute. I dropped 4 dress sizes. I went into deep sadness. I blamed every body, lashed at him while he was sick. Tried all the hospitals all over the world. Got through to a friend practicing in South Africa for a heart transplant and blew all my savings including my childrens' money hoping for a miracle. he eventually expired and I almost suffered a melt down. Now, guys, having said that, I have zero respect to all those fools in Nigeria who have what we call the FOOT MOUTH DISEASE. Seriously, there is a disease like that, but IT IS FOUND IN COWS. Those folks in the national assembly are mentally below cows in the realm of things.

May God help us, and am genuinely praying, but it is not likely the man will come back. That is however, based on the premise that all what we have read is true.

ANONYMOUS for good reason[/b]

http://www.saharareporters.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4510:-news-from-saudi-arabia-a-blog-on-yaraduas-condition-&catid=69:gbloggers&Itemid=195
Re: True Analysis Of Yar’ Adua’s Health – He Can Only Survive By A Mirracle - Doctor by OAM4J: 4:03am On Dec 11, 2009
Now i understand why they are calling for prayers. Lord have mercy!
Re: True Analysis Of Yar’ Adua’s Health – He Can Only Survive By A Mirracle - Doctor by Parohfrey(f): 4:14am On Dec 11, 2009
So what if he is dead? Will he be the first person to die?

You all make it as if you have said or written anything new by saying he will die?

What manner of medical practice is this: speculative, magical, realist, Nigerian? Those who do not have anything to say should simply remind us that tomorrow is another market day. I beg commot.
Re: True Analysis Of Yar’ Adua’s Health – He Can Only Survive By A Mirracle - Doctor by CyberG: 4:40am On Dec 11, 2009
HAHAHA. . .Yar'Clueless may as well have a taste of his own medicine! What true c-in-c is so unwilling to taste the fate he has caused others. . .much better than him in character to face but he is so unwilling to face himself? For people who watched 300 (the movie), one striking statement Leonidas made when Xerxes said he will kill any of his soldiers so as to have victory was HE WILL DIE FOR ANY ONE OF HIS MEN! He stood first in the battle line and fought with the people on whose orders this men were assembled! He was willing to sacrifice even himself for any of those guys including the ones back home! That is the essence of true leadership! Any wonder that those men would rather die with him than live one extra day?

Yar'Greedy has not and did not build a decent hospital we can point to in Katsina for 8 years while he held sway as governor! He lied about suffering from just some "catarrh" during his campaign and the devil Obasanjo. . .the evil kingmaker only "forced" this senile man without any will-power or truthfulness in him on 150 Million+ people! Now, he has spent (as reported) to import billions of naira of hospital equipment and expansion for himself in Aso Rock at the expense of the people! The same people whose money has and is being stolen in the Niger Delta, yet their reward is death? What work has Yar'Adua done since to merit even a month's salary? Well, you can cheat Nigerians whose only recourse is "praying" blindly about something the God they are praying to has given them the power to do themselves!

In any event, when will the game of squash challenge you boasted about finally start? Perhaps, you will be playing this game with the many Niger Deltans, the Boko Haram joker and several regular Nigerians who have died because of your greed, actions and inactions! Well, enjoy the party for we are told you are very fine and you will live your days! (STATEMENT MADE BY A FOOL WHO WILL SUFFER THE SAME FATE AND WORSE!). How well those days will be lived is up to you for your lies will catch up with you no matter how much money or cover-up you employ!
Re: True Analysis Of Yar’ Adua’s Health – He Can Only Survive By A Mirracle - Doctor by TheSeeker(m): 4:55am On Dec 11, 2009
I wanted to care earlier but who even cares anymore? I don't for sure. I won't keep praying for the healing of a man who's unrepentant. It doesn't seem anyway like he's going to appreciate the prayers when he's finally healed. Nothing will be done and we'll still get back to his tyranny. On the other hand, I won't pray for his death either. But whatever happens to him, he doesn't deserve the prayers of Nigerians.

Isn't it ironic that every time any of these officials fall ill, they jet off abroad to get treatment when they can't impact at all on health care system. Good for him. If he dies, may his soul rest in peace and may the good Lord be with the rest of us; if he makes it, I will thank God on his behalf.
Re: True Analysis Of Yar’ Adua’s Health – He Can Only Survive By A Mirracle - Doctor by puskin: 5:25am On Dec 11, 2009
OMG!!
This man is dead. . .he's alive. Bothways, who the hell gives a flying f-uck.
He had better resign in that unconscious state of his.
Re: True Analysis Of Yar’ Adua’s Health – He Can Only Survive By A Mirracle - Doctor by OAM4J: 5:46am On Dec 11, 2009
Right now, I think Nigerians are the looser. He is in a state where he can no longer take decision for himself or for the nation. He can not write and send a leave letter or letter of resignature. The people around him will not tell us the truth, rather they want people to keep praying for a miracle. FEC will also do nothing, because voting for his removal might also be a political-suicide for them. Same with the Nat. Assembly. Nigeria is at the mercy of selfish and unpatriotic people in Government.

The truth is except a miracle happens and he recovers or He dies, the status quo might remain till 2011.
Re: True Analysis Of Yar’ Adua’s Health – He Can Only Survive By A Mirracle - Doctor by puskin: 5:59am On Dec 11, 2009
Nigeria is now at a crossroad.
Re: True Analysis Of Yar’ Adua’s Health – He Can Only Survive By A Mirracle - Doctor by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 11, 2009
i think the fulfillmet of the america's prophecy that there wont be an entity called Nigeria again by 2020.

I hope this comes so fast oooooooooooooooooo
Re: True Analysis Of Yar’ Adua’s Health – He Can Only Survive By A Mirracle - Doctor by 9ijaprince(m): 7:25am On Dec 11, 2009
Just having am imagination.
Re: True Analysis Of Yar’ Adua’s Health – He Can Only Survive By A Mirracle - Doctor by proudly9ja(m): 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2009
OAM4J:

Right now, I think Nigerians are the looser. He is in a state where he can no longer take decision for himself or for the nation. He can not write and send a leave letter or letter of resignature. The people around him will not tell us the truth, rather they want people to keep praying for a miracle. FEC will also do nothing, because voting for his removal might also be a political-suicide for them. Same with the Nat. Assembly. Nigeria is at the mercy of selfish and unpatriotic people in Government.

The truth is except a miracle happens and he recovers or He dies, the status quo might remain till 2011.

I think I agree with you. The president is at a stage he can't take decisions himself and unfortunately, those around him (Turai, and all the psychophant Governors and ministers) will only take selfish decisions.

If there's anyone who needs prayers, I think its us, Nigerians. Please take time to pray for Nigeria.
Re: True Analysis Of Yar’ Adua’s Health – He Can Only Survive By A Mirracle - Doctor by coolier(f): 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2009
puskin:

Nigeria is now at a crossroad.

She's always been at a crossroad.
Re: True Analysis Of Yar’ Adua’s Health – He Can Only Survive By A Mirracle - Doctor by nethacker(m): 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2009
Hmmmmm, well i am speechless lipsrsealed
Re: True Analysis Of Yar’ Adua’s Health – He Can Only Survive By A Mirracle - Doctor by OAM4J: 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2009
proudly9ja:

I think I agree with you. The president is at a stage he can't take decisions himself and unfortunately, those around him (Turai, and all the psychophant Governors and ministers) will only take selfish decisions.

If there's anyone who needs prayers, I think its us, Nigerians. Please take time to pray for Nigeria.

All the prayer warriors should pray more for Nigeria. Nigeria is in bigger trouble than Yar'adua.
Re: True Analysis Of Yar’ Adua’s Health – He Can Only Survive By A Mirracle - Doctor by Singular: 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2009
Dr. F.G.R. Anonymous
Which doctor is this? Witch doctor?
Re: True Analysis Of Yar’ Adua’s Health – He Can Only Survive By A Mirracle - Doctor by Parohfrey(f): 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2009
^^^

I agree with you. Which kain fake doctor be that.
Re: True Analysis Of Yar’ Adua’s Health – He Can Only Survive By A Mirracle - Doctor by OAM4J: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2009
She is at least more genuine, informed and patriotic than you.

You want her to tell you her name so that you and your co-assassins can go after her?
Re: True Analysis Of Yar’ Adua’s Health – He Can Only Survive By A Mirracle - Doctor by CyberG: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2009
Fake humans and hacks pretending to be something. . .LOL.

Well, shouldn't take a lot effort to talk, I hope Nigerians are still waiting for the purported webcast/telecast by Yar'SickLiar!
Re: True Analysis Of Yar’ Adua’s Health – He Can Only Survive By A Mirracle - Doctor by debosky(m): 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2009
Who is this person and why should 'her' account be taken seriously?

Sahara's reputation as a rumour peddling machine might be confirmed if Yardie returns hale and hearty.

Her sense of self-importance is disgusting - speaking authoritatively on a patient she hasn't had access to? Medical Doctor my foot.
Re: True Analysis Of Yar’ Adua’s Health – He Can Only Survive By A Mirracle - Doctor by TheSeeker(m): 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2009
Na today? We all know the man is one leg into life and the other leg into the underworld. Why don't we just accept the fact that this man is a walking corpse (no insult intended)? We don't have to start hating on someone who was bold enough to give us a rough sketch of this man's dilapidated health status. People hate to hear the truth, and in this case the truth in fact is, Yaradua is almost dead and only a miracle will bring him back to life; but I will not be part of those who will pray for that miracle neither will I be part of those who will pray for his death. God, thy will be done.
Re: True Analysis Of Yar’ Adua’s Health – He Can Only Survive By A Mirracle - Doctor by debosky(m): 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2009
TheSeeker:

Na today? We all know the man is one leg into life and the other leg into the underworld. Why don't we just accept the fact that this man is a walking corpse (no insult intended)? We don't have to start hating on someone who was bold enough to give us a rough sketch of this man's dilapidated health status. People hate to hear the truth, and in this case the truth in fact is, Yaradua is almost dead and only a miracle will bring him back to life; but I will not be part of those who will pray for that miracle neither will I be part of those who will pray for his death. God, thy will be done.

Please try to be intelligent - how has she given you a rough sketch of anything? She is claiming to know the exact medical state of a man based on what exactly?

What evidence has she brought forth apart from making wild claims that cannot be substantiated?

If she is a medical doctor worth her salt, let her print her name - hiding behind an anonymous tag is cowardly, after all she claims to be in the USA.
Re: True Analysis Of Yar’ Adua’s Health – He Can Only Survive By A Mirracle - Doctor by MrCrackles(m): 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2009
Na wa oo. . . .
God knows best!
Re: True Analysis Of Yar’ Adua’s Health – He Can Only Survive By A Mirracle - Doctor by Funkstein(m): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2009
Which kin Doctor be dat She has given us all the very worst case scenarios, sounds like a very confused doctor to me, she is assuming of course that before he got to Saudi Arabia he had been treated by monkeys;
I think we should take her long winded medical opinion with a pinch of salt, she appears too heavy handed, whereas his treatment so far might have been appropriate, a true professional would not cast aspersions on her colleagues without being in possesion of all the facts in the case, I shall go further in saying that she is just showboating and sounds like an empty vessel attempting to baffle us with science, unfortunately she too dey underestimate Naija's, she no sabi say we too like book, say out of 200 people wey go read the article at least 5% of us will be either Medical Doctors or have one in the immediate family,  so who can't log on to a medical journal anyway,

In any event it appears The President is gravely ill, so ill that he would have been aware of his condition well before he decided to contest for the presidency, this strikes me as a dishonest strategy as he knew fully well that he would not be able to met his obligations to a country in crisis, the even more jaded would suggest that he probably thought that as President he might become invincible like so many of his predecessors, maybe he though that with the full might of our money behind him a miracle might happen, and a miracle might still happen if I am wrong with the following statement ,  Some have said he has blood on his hands as many appear to have suffered in his home state as a result of his reticence, and what goes around will continue to go around,  Only time will tell, in tghe meantime who are the real losers in all this fiasco ? Yup you guessed right, 
The long suffering Nigerian people,
Re: True Analysis Of Yar’ Adua’s Health – He Can Only Survive By A Mirracle - Doctor by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2009
debosky:

Please try to be intelligent - how has she given you a rough sketch of anything? She is claiming to know the exact medical state of a man based on what exactly?

What evidence has she brought forth apart from making wild claims that cannot be substantiated?

If she is a medical doctor worth her salt, let her print her name - hiding behind an anonymous tag is cowardly, after all she claims to be in the USA.

Dobosky, the President has been challenged to address the country through video confrencing if he is alive. I think at this point it is only fair to asume the man is already dead until he rises to this challenge. I agree with those who say Nigeria needs more prayers than Yar'adua. We should feel more sorry for ourselves that we lack the political will to act in this situation and this has shown how unpatriotic and selfish the political class is in this country led by the very Gowon who says the only thing that guarnatees the stability of this country is to stand section 144/145 of the constitution on its head and allow a dead man continue to run this country.

Senator Ike Ekweremadu once said the President can stay away on a sick leave for 12months, I hope he also confirms that the President can run the country from his grave.
Re: True Analysis Of Yar’ Adua’s Health – He Can Only Survive By A Mirracle - Doctor by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2009
some also lecture us everyday how immoral and abnormal it is to ask the President to resign. well it simply means that section 145 of the constitution and those who wrote it are also immoral.

Keep in mind this section of the constitution is not perculiar to Nigeria. It is contained in the constitution of every serious Nation around the world.
Re: True Analysis Of Yar’ Adua’s Health – He Can Only Survive By A Mirracle - Doctor by debosky(m): 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2009
mikeansy:

Dobosky, the President has been challenged to address the country through video confrencing if he is alive. I think at this point it is only fair to asume the man is already dead until he rises to this challenge. I agree with those who say Nigeria needs more prayers than Yar'adua. We should feel more sorry for ourselves that we lack the political will to act in this situation and this has shown how unpatriotic and selfish the political class is in this country led by the very Gowon who says the only thing that guarnatees the stability of this country is to stand section 144/145 of the constitution on its head and allow a dead man continue to run this country.

Senator Ike Ekweremadu once said the President can stay away on a sick leave for 12months, I hope he also confirms that the President can run the country from his grave.

Wow - simply because he didn't 'rise to the challenge' he must be dead? Your brilliance is amazing? Just a question though. . .did you personally deliver this challenge to Yardie in Jeddah?

Enough of the garbage talk by people hoping to make a name for themselves by running down Yar'adua and the medical treatment he's received.

Just to shut all of you prophets of doom up, I shall begin my own prayer and fasting session for the quick return of Yardie to Aso Rock. tongue
Re: True Analysis Of Yar’ Adua’s Health – He Can Only Survive By A Mirracle - Doctor by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2009
debosky:

Wow - simply because he didn't 'rise to the challenge' he must be dead? Your brilliance is amazing? Just a question though. . .did you personally deliver this challenge to Yardie in Jeddah?

Enough of the garbage talk by people hoping to make a name for themselves by running down Yar'adua and the medical treatment he's received.

Just to shut all of you prophets of doom up, I shall begin my own prayer and fasting session for the quick return of Yardie to Aso Rock. tongue

Your brilliance is rather shocking.

Do you honestly believe that its ok that in the last 12 days we have no clue whether we have any President at all?
Do you honestly believe that section 145 of the constitution was there just to fill up the lines of the constitution?
Do you honestly believe that it is ok that a country of 150 million people all sit and wait for a man we don't know whether he is fit enough to make decisions for himself?

Finally you seem to endorse Yar'adua's silence at the request to take the Nigerian people seriously for once and address the Nation so we know what is going on?

I do not think you are this less brilliant, I just think its your bad day today.

Meanwhile I am not sure why you have not started praying all this while.
Re: True Analysis Of Yar’ Adua’s Health – He Can Only Survive By A Mirracle - Doctor by debosky(m): 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2009
I am not supporting Yar'adua, but I am against a self important analysis by someone without all the facts.

Yardie was gone for a number of days earlier in the year, was he dead then as well? Like a journalist says, everytime Yardie travels abroad he dies. undecided

I'm calling for reason when carrying out analysis and looking at the credibility of a so called medical professional trying to force her own opinion or biases on everyone else as scientific opinion/analysis.
Re: True Analysis Of Yar’ Adua’s Health – He Can Only Survive By A Mirracle - Doctor by CyberG: 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2009
debosky:

Who is this person and why should 'her' account be taken seriously?

Sahara's reputation as a rumour peddling machine might be confirmed if Yardie returns hale and hearty.

Her sense of self-importance is disgusting - speaking authoritatively on a patient she hasn't had access to? Medical Doctor my foot.

Look. . .you need to also read the news header that tells who is writing the report! SaharaReporters in addition to their own investigative work also publish the comments/opinions of citizen journalists! Did you not see the person's name was not released for "security" reasons for Nigeria is a silly country where doing/demanding/saying what is "right" is not appreciated and could lead to hired assassins! Bayo Ohu, anyone??

I have had things published on SR reporters and you have to hand it to those guys. . .they are way better than any Newspapers in Nigeria for like the values of their society, there is total freedom of individuals and the press. They have never edited/censored my writing because it "attacked" anyone and once, I wrote something really "hard", they removed my name and put in Citizen Report or something like that! This I had no complains with for they thought it was better and made "Nigerian" sense to not include my name. But, they published the whole thing. . .even if you send them something critical of themself on their website, they publish it. What else does freedom require?

I just came out of a challenge of a so-called "superior" on facts and in about 15-20 minutes, everything was settled! This will not and can not happen in Nigeria where I would have no recourse than to be "praying" to God to fix wrongs a "superior" erroneously made. In fact, on one issue we did not agree with, I told him: "Yes, I hear your point but I DISAGREE!". There is no perfect place in this world, but to say Nigeria is far behind is an understatement!
Re: True Analysis Of Yar’ Adua’s Health – He Can Only Survive By A Mirracle - Doctor by redsun(m): 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2009
We are always afraid to live and at the same time afraid to die.The muderfucker is better dead for his own sake.His in or out as a president won't make a difference to ordinary nigerians because another retarded miscreant is in the waiting to take his place.The system is illegitimate so whoever is coming in under the same banner is an illegitimate rogue .

As f-ucked up as yaradua is as a person,in self principles,he is relatively a saint in the realm of average nigeria politician
Re: True Analysis Of Yar’ Adua’s Health – He Can Only Survive By A Mirracle - Doctor by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2009
debosky:

I am not supporting Yar'adua, but I am against a self important analysis by someone without all the facts.

Yardie was gone for a number of days earlier in the year, was he dead then as well? Like a journalist says, everytime Yardie travels abroad he dies. undecided

I'm calling for reason when carrying out analysis and looking at the credibility of a so called medical professional trying to force her own opinion or biases on everyone else as scientific opinion/analysis.
The President has no luxury of ignoring these rumours, he is responsible for 150million people and should answer to them in an ideal scenario. He can not abscond from work, run to a sick bed in a foreign country, lie to the country he is going for Hajj, and then turn around to ask the rest of the country to get busy praying for him. When was the last time he addressed the country. If Yar'adua speaks to the nation, everyone will shut-up. Otherwise he should hold himself responsible for allowing the rumour to fester.

This is not about being a Prophet of doom, its about accountability and what the law says. I am not excited at the possibility of a Goodluck Presidency. I just think the law should be respected at all times for the sake of the country. There cant be stability without transparency, there can't be transparency without respect for the laws of the country as enshrined in our constitution. President Yar'adua by hiding the situation of his health is putting his ambition over the National Intrest of our country. He is also breaking the law which he swore to defend. That should be unacceptable and if you find this OK then I am sorry.

secondly.
it is an indictment on his performance and a moral failure on his part that he runs abroad to get Healthcare rejecting the dismal healthcare he provides for the rest of us. He has been in executive office for 10years and has not provided adequate clinic at least in Katsina to treat himself within the country. If that does not worry you it worries me.
Re: True Analysis Of Yar’ Adua’s Health – He Can Only Survive By A Mirracle - Doctor by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2009
CyberG

Debosky continues to hold the isolated view that Saharareporters are not a credible source.

Well again that depends on Debosky's definition of credibility.

Saharareporters has published uncountabled high wired Government memos which were so correct that the Presidency could not deny. They have led the effort in exposing the Government on many fronts when the Nigerian collective media has failed to act.

They have on many occassions published before hand the President's travel plans before any media house in Nigeria and they turn out to be actually true.

They published the Government Memo to all Nigerian embassies abroad before every other Nigerian media house got wind of it. In fact some of the news organisations Debosky wants to call credible hear news for the first time on sahara before making up their own reports.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Held Over Alleged Attempt To Kill Otedola ! / PDP Is Behind My Trial At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal – Tinubu / 2015 PRESIDENCY: Jonathan Goes For Broke-Sunday Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.