Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Dating In Nigeria - Find Singles - Love! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating In Nigeria - Find Singles - Love! (352 Views)

Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dating In Nigeria - Find Singles - Love! by naijaboy1990: 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hello everyone!

We have lauched an amazing dating platform where you can find singles in nigeria for free!

I was personally a user of many different dating sites, but i could not find a girl through any of them. Most of them were overcrowded and the good one's were paid. So, i launched my own dating website.

Website - NigerianDatinghub.com

Features -

1. Free to use - This is an absolutely free to use website where you never have to a single penny. The problem with most big dating sites is that they claim to be free but charge a fee for upgrades. So, you dont need to worry about that on this site.

2. Simple User interface - The GUI or the interface of the site is extremely user friendly, you wont have to search for buttons or other features. They offer an extremely small sign up form through which you can join them in less than a minute, after which you can just login and start chatting with other users.

3. Mobile Compatible - The website is mobile compatible and will let you find your date and chat with other users from any device. An android app will also be launching soon.

4. User profile's , Timeline, Advanced filters, Emoticons, Forums & much more!

Pricing - 100% Free to use!

We hope you like our free to use dating site in nigeria, join now!

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Bring Back Love & Romance Into Your Life / Fellow Men please Listen And Learn Your Manners / Top 9 Mistakes We Commonly Make While Making Choice In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.