Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta (45890 Views)

Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit / Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals / Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by jacoik(m): 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
There is nothing one can't hear in this hard time of the country. When I still dey find how I go take eat 101 a day this Woman dey look for big amu
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by absoluteSuccess: 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hmm
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by nairaman66(m): 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by Stevengold(m): 5:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
This one make FP too. Smh
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by nNEOo(m): 5:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
N Nigi way gat this stak is lonely n lovable
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
Her pumpum fat AF
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by delishpot: 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
Kulas:
Hmm,nothing man will not hear this days. Mrs Ezeamu,you can now go and find better "amu" as u want. Shame on you.

Did you read the story at all? What shame on her? Would you encourage a man to marry a woman who would not satisfy him sexually and in the end turn around to be physically violent? Shamenon her because a woman has no right as a human being to sexually enjoy her marriage or what? If it is a man, people would say marry second wife, go get a kid from another woman , go play away match can the woman do those while still married to the man? NO! What a man can overlook because he can go get it outside, a woman can not. She either stays and endure or goes out and find happiness.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by AntiWailer: 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2017

I am tired and sick of this man your worship, he cannot perform as a man, instead he will be forming quarrels where he will be using me a punching bags to cover up his weakness, the joystick is very small and we have visited several doctors who said it was normal” she fumed during cross-examination by the husband’s lawyer, Barr. Austine Ekeroweh.

Lol.

I have said it before.

Watch people who beat their wives. They are lacking something that made them Lord over her.

Most of the times good d1ck, money or they are feeling inferior to her.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by LukeEzeani(m): 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
Kulas:
Hmm,nothing man will not hear this days. Mrs Ezeamu,you can now go and find better "amu" as u want. Shame on you.

Don't mind her.... pretending as if it was the fault of the man. What if the result proves it was from her......That his penis is small would not prevent her from getting pregnant..
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by newyorks(m): 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
akwa ibom woman will say i don comot marriage.
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by ikemesit4477: 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
dre11:

http://leadership.ng/news/573842/primary-sch-teacher-divorces-husband-over-unattractive-penis-in-delta

please op give her my contact details, am equal to the task, after our first encounter, she must surely testify!

1 Like

Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by Longcucumber(m): 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
haywire1:
Chaiiii, south-south nd south-east men get small joystick, she needs to try a South-west man with oversized joystick. Her life will never remain the same again ....

I'm proud to be a south-west man nd I'm proud of my joystick grin grin grin grin

#
are you sure that you are ok.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by David97: 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mznaett:
Gracious me!shocked Marriage and its numerous wahala... Is there anything left for me to see or read again?
I tire o
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
The danger of sampling plenty joysticks

1 Like

Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by seguno2: 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
Size no suppose matter for inside the other room.
Lol.
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by yakbauer: 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
What will a man not see in this world?
Women always have ways of exceeding expectations,
So she wasn't actually mad that he beats her everyday oh, it's the fact that he cannot satisfy her while he beats her, so even if he sends her to a coma every week, all is well, so long he delivers in the other room.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by KKKWHITE(m): 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by berrystunn(m): 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
Asegzy:
Which one be worship na
Lordship
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by sweetjim(m): 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
op where is d photo of d joystick
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by OgaJonah(m): 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
Then She place an ORDER FOR THIS grin

1 Like

Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by berrystunn(m): 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
haywire1:
Chaiiii, south-south nd south-east men get small joystick, she needs to try a South-west man with oversized joystick. Her life will never remain the same again ....

I'm proud to be a south-west man nd I'm proud of my joystick grin grin grin grin

#

How old are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by godunia(m): 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
She should have combined it with cucumber na. She harsh
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by Islie: 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
Women and "big cassava"

After her punna have being extended beyond elastic limit.... She is now looking for a big cassava to play the role of enhancement

Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by Opakan2: 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
what do you expect?

When they've slept around with all sort of dicks in Owerri, Yorubas call them eranko lasanlasan
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
Asegzy:
Which one be worship na
#smiles that's the way magistrates are addressed.... Area courts use 'Your honour... And high Courts use' Lordship '

1 Like

Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by bizhop01: 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
Tell her that i hav 7inches, that can last constandly for 3 good hrs
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by emeka2847: 7:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
When a woman knows the difference between a big joystick and a small one, it means she has seen many sizes.

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by enshi(m): 7:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ladies pls if you dont mind if hê has small dick but can do it pls click like else share
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by Ishilove: 7:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
O dear, soberdrunk, I'm so sorry for the dissolution! Please accept my sympathy sad cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help / See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* / Nigeria Law For Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.