Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta (45892 Views)

Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit / Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals / Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by myhael79: 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
The woman son toys for small thing jo she won chop big thing wet pass am grin
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by Olubukola16(f): 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hehehehehehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy........orisirisi! Different strokes for different folks smiley.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by crunchyg: 7:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
uzobaby:
loooollll as the 'EZE amu' wey she be nah
I am really ashamed of you tufiakwa
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
dre11:

http://leadership.ng/news/573842/primary-sch-teacher-divorces-husband-over-unattractive-penis-in-delta

Too many grammatical errors in this write up.
C'Mon be a professional for once.
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by vivypretty(f): 7:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
Kulas:
Hmm,nothing man will not hear this days. Mrs Ezeamu,you can now go and find better "amu" as u want. Shame on you.
lol hahaha hahaahaha
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by uncleabbey(m): 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
Sometimes it's not about the man's stick, it's about your hole... That's why you shouldn't allow too long and robust stick to drill your hole into oblivion cos you never can tell who you might end up with.

It's like using a big nail to drill a hole on the wall and expecting medium nail to fill it.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by eminent007(m): 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
linkers:
Big or small does it make a difference?

#JambQuestion

Maybe, just maybe you should try both and answer your own question.
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by cejaypriesty(m): 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
slurryeye:
For those saying pre-marital sex is bad, now tell me how this 2 would have married if they have had sex pre-maritally.
Its called fornication don't do it, Not good for ur soul.
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by Nukualofa: 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
haywire1:
Chaiiii, south-south nd south-east men get small joystick, she needs to try a South-west man with oversized joystick. Her life will never remain the same again ....

I'm proud to be a south-west man nd I'm proud of my joystick grin grin grin grin

#
I thought you were a South South man in that thread where soldiers were deployed in Rivers state.

Shame on you

Ihere gbuo gi ebe ahu

Otolo na enweghi nwanne gbarie gi ebe ahu

Onye ofe mmanu na ezuzu na ebea

Ndi ofonja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by Sunnelzky(m): 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
The man should take this, him go dey alright

Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by soberdrunk(m): 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ishilove:
O dear, soberdrunk, I'm so sorry for the dissolution! Please accept my sympathy sad cry

Thanks dear!! Even the best engineers on earth agree that even with the "best" tools, some projects are just "impossible". You cant blame me for trying to build a swimming pool in the middle of the desert, i am very ambitious angry
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
Chai diaris god o grin
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by ehissi(m): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm............ undecided

Them say the man no get better banana........... shocked

Then people go dey wonder why better Cucumber dey dear for market........... angry
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by Nofuckgiven: 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
AntiWailer:

Lol.

I have said it before.

Watch people who beat their wives. They are lacking something that made them Lord over her.

Most of the times good d1ck, money or they are feeling inferior to her.

Just like Churchill! I no talk anything oh lipsrsealed
But this lady harsh oh! She for just cajole the man to do dick enlargement na!! undecided
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by whoisuche: 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
slurryeye:
For those saying pre-marital sex is bad, now tell me how this 2 would have married if they have had sex pre-maritally.

It is not for those who are saying pre-marital sex is not good, it is the word of God. Fornication is a sin.
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by chimalisco19(m): 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
rubbish!! I get beta music to listing to

Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by baddosky1: 8:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
haywire1:
Chaiiii, south-south nd south-east men get small joystick, she needs to try a South-west man with oversized joystick. Her life will never remain the same again ....

I'm proud to be a south-west man nd I'm proud of my joystick grin grin grin grin

#

And yet it is your South West brothers who a the the highest patronizers of my friends shop where he sells Manhood pills

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by Naijabams(m): 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mznaett:
Gracious me!shocked
Marriage and its numerous wahala...
Is there anything left for me to see or read again?

Just to see me alone is wat is rem grin
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by ogundeleai(m): 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
linkers:
Big or small does it make a difference? [color=#990000][/color]
Certainly it shouldn't call for worry but the inability to get pregnant for so long call for worry, concerns
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by Ay04z(m): 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
check signature nah..and smile to d bank b4 tuesday
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
woodcook:
Am I the only one that thinks that Nigerians have a bad "English habit"?

Growing up we were told that reading papers and news articles improves one's language. But reading some blogs and stlye of reporting makes one cring.

I am no English expert but the fact I spend a reasonable amount of time reading news blog from Nigeria I hope to learn not to be left worse off

You think Americans are good with English ??
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by sandraanakebe(f): 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lol, nawa oh!
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by fyxboss(m): 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
Vanessa88:
Crazy world
Indeed
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by DavidEsq(m): 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
woodcook:

Growing up we were told that reading papers and news articles improves one's language. But reading some blogs and stlye of reporting makes one cring.

I am no English expert but the fact I spend a reasonable amount of time reading news blog from Nigeria I hope to learn not to be left worse off
Lol. Bro, I'm with u all the way. Foolish half-bakes, masquerading as bloggers
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by DavidEsq(m): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
Freiden:

You think Americans are good with English ??
Pls wr did he mention America, biko? Wr wr u wen dey wr sharing sense sef cry
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
crunchyg:

I am really ashamed of you tufiakwa
tufiakwa Maka gini?biko laugh off the BP ...
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
woodcook:

Where are you from?
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by Mujtahida: 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
I smell fake story by bloggers. Magistrate courts do not have jurisdiction over divorce matters.
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by ptolemy247(m): 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
Didn't she know the joystick was unattractive six years ago. Verdict: she is seeing a bigger joystick outside
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by Missmossy(f): 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
Now this is funny kikiki grin grin
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by kolado(m): 11:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mujtahida:
I smell fake story by bloggers. Magistrate courts do not have jurisdiction over divorce matters.
God bless you bros. I was thinking it's only customary court and High court. Very useless bloggers.
Re: Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta by mechanics(m): 11:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
it simply means she was not ready for the marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help / Nigeria Law For Divorce / See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.