Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby (63387 Views)

Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Fitness Motivator Grabs His Fiancee's Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by femo86(m): 12:13am On Feb 25, 2017
femo86:

Me like am for bone.... grin grin

Fish bone
Biscuit bone
Duck bone etc

We have different kinds of bones...

Eatable bones, the ones you crack and suck the bone marrows and you eat every part of it and swallow it.. you understand e. g Titus fish bone or chicken bone

Non Eatable bones, you just have to eat the meat attached to the bone and discard the bone when you are satisfied...e. g cow leg bone, catfish bone etc.
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by ChiefSweetus: 12:42am On Feb 25, 2017
Wetin moslems dey find inside bar
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by yhermmie(f): 12:45am On Feb 25, 2017
knackz:
anoda skinny
meaning?
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by Ay04z(m): 5:58am On Feb 25, 2017
paying like wild fire don't be left out...check signature.
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by kowa1(m): 6:43am On Feb 25, 2017
Chai

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by Edetsam(m): 6:46am On Feb 25, 2017
wow, she is beautiful, her guy too is handsome. Congratulations to them
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by topspicy(f): 7:14am On Feb 25, 2017
Wow! Lovely. Congratulations,wishing you guyz the very best.
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by topspicy(f): 7:14am On Feb 25, 2017
Wow! Lovely. Congratulations,wishing you guyz the very best.
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by victorazy(m): 7:34am On Feb 25, 2017
EWAagoyin:
ewww to skinny ..... me like meat

Me too! I like heavy duty machine
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by wittywitty(f): 8:21am On Feb 25, 2017
I have been a guest in nairaland for the past 3years.
finally I have been registered today. its indeed memorable. happy weekend to u all
@topic, nice couple.
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 25, 2017
wittywitty:
finally I have been registered today. its indeed memorable. happy weekend to u all
@topic, nice couple.

You are welcome n be wise about your doings on here too.
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by AyamStarch: 8:39am On Feb 25, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Locate the nearest abattoir
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by rolams(m): 9:17am On Feb 25, 2017
I don do my own too!
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by Enemyofpeace: 9:34am On Feb 25, 2017
The only problem is her mouth odour
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by Enemyofpeace: 9:36am On Feb 25, 2017
wittywitty:
@topic, nice couple.
mtcheeeeeeeew

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by charlesucheh(m): 11:35am On Feb 25, 2017
Must she put that Hijab on
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by toprealman: 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Patience my guy, they bulk up after the first trip.
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lovely.
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by pressplay411(m): 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
Yuneehk:

Too skinny? Well, your poison, his food smiley

Beautiful woman, Handsome man, lovely pictures.

Nice rebuttal.
How anyone could find something negative to say about this couple's pictures goes a long way to show that you just can't satisfy people, your own satisfaction takes preeminence.

1 Like

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by adellam16(f): 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
PapiNigga:
The pretty wife-to-be, Ewaniademi and her heartthrob, Niyi Hamed are both classy, saucy, stylish, trendy, and elegant in these lovely pre-wedding photos. #sahsha2017

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/02/checkout-this-swagalicious-alhaja-in.html?m=1
which shoe are dey always buckling in all pre wedding photos of dese days?
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by DCMIX(m): 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
This alhaja go Sabi mouth action pass Bisola o
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 02, 2017
Baseema:
Beautiful, covered and chic
kiss

You do listen to Muhammad Ali jabata lectures?
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
AhluSunnah:

You do listen to Muhammad Ali jabata lectures?
no I don't. why are you asking?
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
Baseema:
no I don't.
why are you asking?

You should.
Visit voiceofthesalaf.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow / Bride And Her 7 Bridesmaids Slay In Swimsuit (Photos) / Isokoboy Slams 2 Big-sized Slay Mamas For Twerking In An Elevator (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.