Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby (63388 Views)

Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Fitness Motivator Grabs His Fiancee's Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by realmindz: 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
lovely, classy

1 Like

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by Hades2016(m): 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
femo86:

Me like am for bone.... grin grin

Fish bone
Biscuit bone
Duck bone etc
duck watin

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by madridguy(m): 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
Baraqa Lahu feek.

1 Like

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by Nukualofa: 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
Amarabae:
pre-wedding pics here and there. there is God o.
your own turn will come
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by lukency(m): 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hmmm awon omo olowo!
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nice.
I always get to hear only of pre-wedding. I'll therefore do a post wedding as well if it's the will of God.
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
beautiful pix
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by REDDEVILS1(m): 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
After all these, he go till marry more wife join
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by noziz(m): 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
she fine but she dey odd with that thing. see first pix
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by KingGBsky(m): 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
The girl fine no be small.. How i wish she just remove her hijab and give her life to CHRIST her life would have been beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by knackz(m): 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
enniewest:
Awwww
She is very pretty and classy kiss
anoda skinny, wel me like dem TOOTHPICK
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by Alajiki(m): 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
dreamworld:
Bokoharam, must they bring religion into everything, can't she keep the hijab at home

Here comes another IDIOT!

3 Likes

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by knackz(m): 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
yhermmie:
I love this!!
anoda skinny
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by nairascores: 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lovely couple
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by knackz(m): 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
Baseema:
Beautiful, covered and chic kiss
anoda one again...7up
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by cyrilsan7(m): 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
Second Wife.. Coming up very soon.... The girl fine sha... Second Wife.. Coming up very soon.... The girl fine sha... Second Wife.. Coming up very soon.... The girl fine sha...
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by knackz(m): 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
Wow, like dem skinny..easy to carry,.. so presentable infact, i wil keep ma eye in auto-search for yola-fulani girls
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by suremossty(m): 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
dreamworld:
Bokoharam, must they bring religion into everything, can't she keep the hijab at home

3 Likes

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by Burgerlomo: 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by sulakishop(m): 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
I wish these were mine
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by Maski87: 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
Walahi talahi
Dure nkia akwoi dadi.
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by frisky2good(m): 11:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
I dey trip for guys wey dey date girls with small boobs. Dem dey try gaaaan.
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
Is this what will make the marriage last? All these shiits are uncalled for.
We too mumu for this country. All our tin na 2 d extreme.
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by jagorinho: 11:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
KingGBsky:
The girl fine no be small.. How i wish she just remove her hijab and give her life to CHRIST her life would have been beautiful.
Now this is where we get it wrong.Are you saying your religion is superior? we have to respect other people's decisions especially when it is something sensitive as religion.

3 Likes

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by solhenawo: 11:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
This is haram! Photoshoot inside a bar.......not really cool. However, the pictures are really beautiful. Congrats.
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by DanielGb(m): 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
Amarabae:
pre-wedding pics here and there. there is God o.

Why are you in a haste. You had your chances too.
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
Haute:

You kinda look like a pretty version of Beverly Osu.

#clearsThroat*
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
dreamworld:

Isn't this way better than nudity?

1 Like

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by buchilino(m): 11:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
ONLY YORUBA MUSLIMS

1 Like

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by enniewest(f): 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
knackz:
anoda skinny, wel me like dem TOOTHPICK
undecided
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by DanielGb(m): 12:02am On Feb 25, 2017
Pastor and Imam smart die. when they want to choose, they marry beautiful and less spirit koko wife. Yet the spirit koko will be hanging around Church and Mosque expecting the pastor /Imam to notice them. *Yinmu* When I see these set of ladies, I just Shake my head.

did you notice she was putting on trousers?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride And Her 7 Bridesmaids Slay In Swimsuit (Photos) / Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow / Isokoboy Slams 2 Big-sized Slay Mamas For Twerking In An Elevator (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.