Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

She Can't Stop Crying Since I Told Her To Go Back To Her Hostel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Can't Stop Crying Since I Told Her To Go Back To Her Hostel (1796 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did / Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Can't Stop Crying Since I Told Her To Go Back To Her Hostel by pepemendy(m): 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
after many advices from nairalander about my sperm wastage I told my girlfriend to go back to her hostel after months of staying she kept crying saying I want to use and dump her which is not true I'm confused I don't know what to do
Re: She Can't Stop Crying Since I Told Her To Go Back To Her Hostel by firstking01(m): 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
Are there students who still co-habits??
Re: She Can't Stop Crying Since I Told Her To Go Back To Her Hostel by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 25, 2017
It's possible to stay in the same hostel and regulate your sex frequency. It's discipline. You just need to seat down and talk to her
Re: She Can't Stop Crying Since I Told Her To Go Back To Her Hostel by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
OP abeg get your will ready down
Re: She Can't Stop Crying Since I Told Her To Go Back To Her Hostel by eezeribe(m): 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
pepemendy:
after many advices from nairalander about my sperm wastage I told my girlfriend to go back to her hostel after months of staying she kept crying saying I want to use and dump her which is not true I'm confused I don't know what to do

You can still live with her but reduce the sex frequency.

1 Like

Re: She Can't Stop Crying Since I Told Her To Go Back To Her Hostel by rosalieene(f): 1:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
firstking01:
Are there students who still co-habits??
could that be a question?
50% of students do that

1 Like

Re: She Can't Stop Crying Since I Told Her To Go Back To Her Hostel by firstking01(m): 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
rosalieene:
could that be a question? 50% of students do that
And you are among them?
Re: She Can't Stop Crying Since I Told Her To Go Back To Her Hostel by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
If she's a nympho, get some of your friends to help out here before she kills you. It's called community service.
Re: She Can't Stop Crying Since I Told Her To Go Back To Her Hostel by rosalieene(f): 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
firstking01:
And you are among them?
I ain't a student
Re: She Can't Stop Crying Since I Told Her To Go Back To Her Hostel by ELShehzad: 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
Kai, sum kind relationship dey make Me laff grin grin... She wan dry guy-man fertilizer come leave... Bros, the girl needs to service her engine, she consumes too much 'oil'... I recommend Obontami(the engineer) 2 lead the servicing team.. #Shalom
Re: She Can't Stop Crying Since I Told Her To Go Back To Her Hostel by firstking01(m): 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
rosalieene:

I ain't a student
It's not that you ain't a student, it could be that you 've graduated, that doesn't mean you are not a student...you are still teachable.

2 Likes

Re: She Can't Stop Crying Since I Told Her To Go Back To Her Hostel by obontami: 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
ELShehzad:
Kai, sum kind relationship dey make Me laff grin grin... She wan dry guy-man fertilizer come leave... Bros, the girl needs to service her engine, she consumes too much 'oil'... I recommend Obontami(the engineer) 2 lead the servicing team.. #Shalom

Obontami1@gmail.com is where he can drop his girl's contact. I bet her pussy gon be 10x slacker than when he's fcccking her. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Serious Help Needed (pix) Added / Man Makes His Own Wife To Walk Naked Through Streets - Video / All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.