Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men (1804 Views)

Don't Be Swayed By Toto All Na The Same / Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men by Jamariwolff(f): 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
All is packaging. From how you walk to how you flip your hair, how you pout your lips and smile.

When I see ladies speaking bad English, especially in public I weep.
I mean, don't you know men also look at our English-speaking capabilities to rate our background?
You want a rich man but you can't speak rich English, who's fooling who.

I was just watching a YouTube phone review by a Yoruba lady here Misstechhy or something like that and I was awed. My sisters with unrepentant Yoruba accent I hail oooooo. What is, the phone as 3000milli hamperes, it's water resistance so your water eater won't damhage it

Don't tell me you can't change that ugly accent, I have many Yoruba friends here and their English is spotless.

You shouldn't even be speaking pidgin or vernacular in public, it's for only guys and razz girls.

I'm not asking you to be fake like Tboss, but please go easy on that language, I know it's not your mother's tongue.
But still Add a little swag to your accent and pitch.
You can also check education section here to avoid mistakes like 'I saw your missed call' 'let me come and be going'

We'll all find rich men. Amen.
Re: All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men by eezeribe(m): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
PSG vs Real Madrid... who can accurately predict the scores for the first leg...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men by eezeribe(m): 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
Neymar,Mbappe,Cavani and Di maria are all in form...
Re: All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men by eezeribe(m): 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
Bale,Benzema and Christiano just dey misfire...
Re: All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men by Jamariwolff(f): 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
eezeribe:
Bale,Benzema and Christiano just dey misfire...
What is your problem? Must you derail! undecided

This thread is for ladies only, find your way

Cc lalasticlala
Re: All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men by eezeribe(m): 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
Madam English thread.... There is a difference in meaning between mother tongue and mother's tongue... figure it out and correct your post.

1 Like

Re: All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
How to pretend to land a rich guy

Some guys love ladies that keep things real sha grin

1 Like

Re: All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
so will the polished English also keep the rich guy.
Re: All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men by SULTANALAUDDIN: 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2018

Re: All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men by Stevengerd(m): 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
What if ambode decides to reduce lekki toll free fare.
Re: All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men by Stevengerd(m): 2:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
eezeribe:
PSG vs Real Madrid... who can accurately predict the scores for the first leg...
2 : 2

1 Like

Re: All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men by unapapadeycraze: 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
misstechy, i love you. after lanicky, you are the next that i love. let not what the op said get to you. your accent is top notch, your physiognomy is appealing.
Re: All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
So now we must polish our English so we can attract rich guys cheesy. Yes Ma! weldone Ma. cheesy

I don't do the right thing for wrong reasons though. Lemme come and be observing sha

Where are the rich men seekers cheesy

1 Like

Re: All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men by EOOJ(m): 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
eezeribe:

Psg vs madrid 3 : 2 grin
Re: All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men by Jamariwolff(f): 11:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
greiboy:
How to pretend to land a rich guy

Some guys love ladies that keep things real sha grin
who said anything about pretending.

If you read my post well you'll see that speaking good can help you get many good things in life like rich men, so does smiling and maintaining a sexy facial expression.

It's called faking till you make it, not pretending.
Re: All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men by Jamariwolff(f): 11:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
SULTANALAUDDIN:
all the females in your family are oloshos

1 Like

Re: All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men by Jamariwolff(f): 11:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
RuthDaniels:
So now we must polish our English so we can attract rich guys cheesy. Yes Ma! weldone Ma. cheesy

I don't do the right thing for wrong reasons though. Lemme come and be observing sha

Where are the rich men seekers cheesy
sister pls talk true for once.
So if bills gate come to Nigeria to find a wife, you won't automatically enhance your accent even if na small? Haba
Re: All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
Jamariwolff:
who said anything about pretending.

If you read my post well you'll see that speaking good can help you get many good things in life like rich men, so does smiling and maintaining a sexy facial expression.

It's called faking till you make it, not pretending.
You call it faking, I call it pretending

We are still saying the same thing grin

Pretend; behave so as to make it appear that something is the case when in fact it is not.

Fake; forge or counterfeit

grin
Re: All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men by Jamariwolff(f): 11:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
unapapadeycraze:
misstechy, i love you. after lanicky, you are the next that i love. let not what the op said get to you. your accent is top notch, your physiognomy is appealing.
if you really love her as you claim, youll tell her the truth.
Accent like dangling a coconut in the water closet.
Re: All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men by Jamariwolff(f): 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
greiboy:
You call it faking, I call it pretending

We are still saying the same thing grin

Pretend; behave so as to make it appear that something is the case when in fact it is not.

Fake; forge or counterfeit

grin

you're a wise troll.

Why pick one part and leave the rest?

I said faking till you make it, not just faking.

In other words, it eventually becomes part of you,unlike pretending
Re: All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men by SULTANALAUDDIN: 12:12am On Feb 08, 2018
Jamariwolff:
all the females in your family are oloshos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men by Jamariwolff(f): 12:32am On Feb 08, 2018
SULTANALAUDDIN:
That's exactly what your daughter will grow up to become.

2 Likes

Re: All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men by SULTANALAUDDIN: 12:37am On Feb 08, 2018
Jamariwolff:
That's exactly what your daughter will grow up to become.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men by Jamariwolff(f): 12:43am On Feb 08, 2018
SULTANALAUDDIN:
albino stop spamming my thread before I report to the môds

1 Like

Re: All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men by SULTANALAUDDIN: 12:45am On Feb 08, 2018
Jamariwolff:
albino stop spamming my thread before I report to the môds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 08, 2018
Your post reeks of a very strong accent.

You may want to start by working on your written English first, it is too colloquial.
Re: All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men by HOLYDICK(m): 7:47am On Feb 08, 2018
[quote author=SULTANALAUDDIN post=64879258][/quote]

grin grin

Re: All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men by unapapadeycraze: 7:49am On Feb 08, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Oya let us hear your own accent. Record a video and put it on youtube. If you can not do that, you are a pseudo.
Re: All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men by Jamariwolff(f): 8:13am On Feb 08, 2018
Y0ruba:
Your post reeks of a very strong accent.

You may want to start by working on your written English first, it is too colloquial.
I understand your frustration.
Because I focused on your Yoruba sisters, you decided to come back at me.
It's obvious that you search 'yoruba' every night before you sleep to look for posts targeting the Yorubas, because I don't understand how someone who isn't active on the section found himself here.

Well, nothing you say would stop me from saying my mind as it.
Re: All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men by wman(m): 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Samsung Nigeria and Tecno invite her for events. She is known nationwide . She started small and now she's making waves. I'm sure she has met lots of fly guys while your ignorant ass is yet to pin one down.

A dope girl is doing something great and her fellow girl is running down her hustle.

I hope you get wise one day.

1 Like

Re: All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men by Jamariwolff(f): 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
wman:

Samsung Nigeria and Tecno invite her for events. She is known nationwide . She started small and now she's making waves. I'm sure she has met lots of fly guys while your ignorant ass is yet to pin one down.

A dope girl is doing something great and her fellow girl is running down her hustle.

I hope you get wise one day.
you must be very silly. Poke nosin into what doesn't concern you, pinocchio.

It's your type that always end up with cheating husbands and marital problems, Rubbish.

You'll leave your husband hôrny to poke nose in what doesn't concern you. Stupid housewife.

Biko show me where I tried to run down her hustle, idiot.
What concerns me with her achievements, do you know what I've achieved?

1 Like

Re: All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men by Funkybabee(f): 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
With all their shakara,they wont even see middle class Real man talkless of Rich man,stop pretending let Real man see you,they hate fake

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I In A Toxic Relationships / Not In Love With The Chubby Guy Again / Advice Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.