Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed (96988 Views)

10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars / Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by TPAND(f): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

And Oyedepo is not on the list.

The list is a joke.

Thank you my brother. Adeboye has more money than oyedepo... Joke of the century. Where did it get it from. He doesn't even have a ministry of his own neither does he own a reputable business

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by ekems2017(f): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
Solomon was a man of God and he was very rich. His father David was rich. Will I talk of Abraham, Isaac or Jacob. So as a pastor it's not a crime to be rich. Unless you got the wealth in a wrong way. But for this people we are not to judge. Cos we dont know

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by MadJay: 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
If Oyedepo isn't No.1 then your list is trash.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by Tolulopefinest(m): 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
Why are people's heart like this?

So being a pastor suggest that you should live a wrecked and poverty striken life?

Christianity is not synonymous to poverty.... #Get that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
Horlufemi:
All of them are thieves. Not one of them will make eternal life.

Their defenders will come for me, while I ignore them.

Before you say don't judge, I'll tell you don't twist the scriptures

They stole from your household? Poverty is not when you don't have but when you have poverty mentality as you just displayed

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by adegeye38(m): 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
bishop oyedepo with a networth of 150 million dollars is d richest pastor in the world

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by unclezion: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
Na wa
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by Adaowerri111: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
Where's papa oyedepo, he is the richest in the world

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by Jeromejnr(m): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kentura:

2cor 8:9
Christ became poor so that we might through his poverty become rich... If the various promises of Christianity does not include wealth and riches, most of these pastors would be atheists by now.. do you think if you cultivate in God's vineyard He will leave you empty handed?

It's the same God that sent them on this journey, that blessed and made them extremely rich..

You are mere mortal,
God knows everything so leave the judgement for him..

I like this guy.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by emmygzy(m): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
Oyedepo should be number 1

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by proprince(m): 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
Oyedepo used to be NO. 1
why is he not on the list?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by tsmat(m): 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
Horlufemi:

You only assumed that. Take it or leave it. Christ did not die for them to live in luxury. Who am I to talk where the great men of God are talking. I'll probably not make heaven, only God knows.

but these men won't make heaven no be curse

so Christ died for them to suffer abi.... mentality of a poor man..... oya make heaven make we see mumu pikin

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by 0ubenji(m): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
since i cnt find David Oyedepo on this list..this thread is unverified shocked

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by Jeromejnr(m): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
ALAYORMII:
Money is the root of all evil

Where did u get that quote from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by Baroba(m): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
And most of there flock live in penury.. smh
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by Jeromejnr(m): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
tsmat:

so Christ died for them to suffer abi.... mentality of a poor man..... oya make heaven make we see mumu pikin

I tire for the ignoramus oo.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by Btruth: 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ah! lipsrsealed

Pastor Oyedepo nko? This can't ne truth.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by Richy4(m): 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
[quote author=lampard01 post=54075778]No business like church business[/quote

Amen brother grin
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by yusufficient(m): 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
i hope you guyz DON WITNESS wetin i dey talk .... i said 80 percent of churches we're built for business ...PLS TELL ME where do they get those money from ..... from the fools... Christians fools. Christians magas....YOUR offering money...NUT LIVE THEM NA GOD GO JUDGE THEM ALL.. but when i tell you that only islam is a total way of life and will definitely dominate the world... believe it or not..... I i am lucky to be a muslim gringrin gringringringrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by Jeromejnr(m): 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
Baroba:
And most of there flock live in penury.. smh

From your comment, its obvious you feel somehow more righteous than them.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by deleo16(m): 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
ekems2017:
Solomon was a man of God and he was very rich. His father David was rich. Will I talk of Abraham, Isaac or Jacob. So as a pastor it's not a crime to be rich. Unless you got the wealth in a wrong way. But for this people we are not to judge. Cos we dont know
dont mind them may be they want pastor to start begging what I am just against if they the pastor are not into a charity themselves, when expensive perfume was used on Jesus what did the disciples Judas said why can't you sell the perfume and use it for the opportunity he said you always have the poor around but this one should be used on me, having money is not crime money is not meant for criminals alone that finance war up and down what I am just against is if you are pastor and can't help or run a good charity to help the poor is what I am against for those want to know the truth watch "corridors of power by Dr mensa otabil Pt 1-5 "
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZawgXteXCdk
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by JhimmySpark(m): 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
Oyedepo no make this list?? And why is pastor Kumuyi never on this type of list?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by Pla2jos(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
At least some is here trying to heal our data issues
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by officialJP(m): 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
ALAYORMII:
so mak we no pray for moni abi grin
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by eleshin(m): 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
Where is Oyedepo? This list is laughable.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by kingamon(m): 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
Vickiweezy:

And he said he made more money as a Professor than he ever did as a Pastor undecided
That talk vex me die

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by oglalasioux(m): 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kennyodinye:
this is an official list put together by expert

And Oyedepo is not there?
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by DonCortino: 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
ALAYORMII:

The love of it!
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by nery4u(m): 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
ALAYORMII:
The LOVE of money is the root of all evil

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by winj3: 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
they should all be arrested for 419.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.