Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed (96983 Views)

10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars / Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by thestevens: 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
This list is wack..where is oyedepo op?
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by vickeybrown92(m): 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hmmmm It is well...
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kennyodinye:
Depending on how skeptical your views are on the church and religion, most people would agree that you don’t dedicate your life to serving God or a ministry to get rich.

However, religion is one of the largest and most profitable organizations in the world. Each year, billions (with a big B) of dollars are spent on church renovations, advertising, religious paraphernalia and more! Right before communion, a collection is passed around every Sunday at service. This is supposed to be a part of Christian “charity” for the week. But with the amount that these pastors are making, we would be hesitant to believe they need any more charity to sustain their divine lifestyles. Just how much are pastors really making?

I found 10 of the richest pastors whose pay checks will shock You.

Trust Me Even OAP Freeze Knows These And He Calls Them Yahoo Boys Pastors For Nigerians Tho.

Look How Much The World Pastors Are Making.

http://www.pressroomvip.com/g/10-richest-mega-pastors/2/

So there you have it! Some of the richest Mega Pastors in the world! What do you think about their wealth and life style? Let Me know your thoughts
By there fingers you shall know them, when did God ask you to analyse his servants if good or bad?
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
Etzakoos:
One Of The Reigning Business For Now gringringrin
Hmmmm! I wonder why you are still mentally & financially poor.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by 4dbeta: 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal. But lay up for yourselves treasures in Heaven where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal. For where your treasure is there, will your heart be also.

Woe unto you that are rich for ye have received your consolation

And that which fell among thorns are they, which when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Strive to enter in at the strait gate. For many I say unto you will seek to enter in and shall not be able.

They have forgotten the goal of a true Christian( the kingdom of heaven) and are now so obsessed with material things.
Godliness with contentment is great gain.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by EdCure: 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
Horlufemi:
Go and pay your tithe, offering and first fruit so you can receive but leave me let me be.
While you're at it make sure you sow in dollars so you can reap in dollars. lolz
We need to condemn these people, not commend them. We need to say the truth so weaker ones won't fall victim. Shallom

You must be a Catholic or JW member.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by luckydube007: 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
Horlufemi:
All of them are thieves. Not one of them will make eternal life.

Their defenders will come for me, while I ignore them.

Before you say don't judge, I'll tell you don't twist the scriptures
whn you are nobody and trying to get to the top, no one knows you, but whn you get to the top and make it big time. Everyone wanna know ur source. Day work for it. Leave dem alone and plan how u mk ur success to the top.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by ipreach: 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
where is Oyedepo?
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by tunexkky: 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
where pastor david oyedepo
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
mavinc4u:

My dear why are you fighting with op. The list were not compiled by him, I think you should follow the link he provided to vent your anger there.

Meanwhile, Jesus fed the nation during his time but the reverse is the case now as the nation are now feeding the suppose men of God. At times, I wonder why these men of God cannot move into the cities and countries that have not heard about God instead they chose to stay in the city that have heard about God thereby leaving the important places out. If some missionaries are able to win those abandoned places, then our men of God would come out in their numbers to reap where they did not sow. I hail for una oh.

My objection is about posting invalid information, not arguing about spiritual aspect of the persons concerned.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by AoM3b(m): 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
ekems2017:
Solomon was a man of God and he was very rich. His father David was rich. Will I talk of Abraham, Isaac or Jacob. So as a pastor it's not a crime to be rich. Unless you got the wealth in a wrong way. But for this people we are not to judge. Cos we dont know

This are ways pastor's twist Bible to deceive people. The above mentioned were not Teachers nor Pastors but men who worked and was blessed. David and Solomon were Kings and not just a regular business man. Why didn't you mention the likes of Elijah, Paul etc and tell us how much they had. Mtchew
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
FLAWED LIST!....where is oyedepo?
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by jconsulting(f): 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
These men did not sit down an be reading news online to achieve this they worked hard
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by GodsMopol: 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
4dbeta:
Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal. But lay up for yourselves treasures in Heaven where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal. For where your treasure is there, will your heart be also.

Woe unto you that are rich for ye have received your consolation

And that which fell among thorns are they, which when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Strive to enter in at the strait gate. For many I say unto you will seek to enter in and shall not be able.

They have forgotten the goal of a true Christian( the kingdom of heaven) and are now so obsessed with material things.
Godliness with contentment is great gain.

Dude, you misunderstood all those verses all in the name of Holiness, what happen to the verse that says, seek ye first the Kingdom of God and its righteousness, and EVERY OTHER THINGS SHALL BE ADDED, those are the things that are added for them, you need to read this verse in Gen 24:35, and 3John 1:2, well, you can be contended with little things, but God of all grace would make me have all that I ask for, Mark 11:23, if you say say... you shall have what you are contended with. I want to ask, Jesus said, let your light shine that men many see, I don't know if you heard about the whooping millions that was associated with BBN, and you think if a Church is doing that, they won't invite people to the kingdom with it, or don't you think if you open a shop for a prostitute in a prime area where she would make sales, she won't give up prostitution and serve God with all faithfulness.

Well, I think you like teaching on poverty
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by sharpguy10(m): 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
What about Bishop David Oyedepo, rewrite the list
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by mavinc4u(f): 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
B2Spirits:

My objection is about posting invalid information, not arguing about spiritual aspect of the persons concerned.

Bro but the op gave a link to show that they were not compiled by him.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by Pascal181: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
any list without Bishop David Oyedepo is null n void
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by immaculate1234(m): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
Who dem eppp

Abeg come beat me I dey hax
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by ekeroyal(m): 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
When will churches start paying taxes?
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by aalangel(f): 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kennyodinye:
Depending on how skeptical your views are on the church and religion, most people would agree that you don’t dedicate your life to serving God or a ministry to get rich.

However, religion is one of the largest and most profitable organizations in the world. Each year, billions (with a big B) of dollars are spent on church renovations, advertising, religious paraphernalia and more! Right before communion, a collection is passed around every Sunday at service. This is supposed to be a part of Christian “charity” for the week. But with the amount that these pastors are making, we would be hesitant to believe they need any more charity to sustain their divine lifestyles. Just how much are pastors really making?

I found 10 of the richest pastors whose pay checks will shock You.

Trust Me Even OAP Freeze Knows These And He Calls Them Yahoo Boys Pastors For Nigerians Tho.

Look How Much The World Pastors Are Making.

http://www.pressroomvip.com/g/10-richest-mega-pastors/2/

So there you have it! Some of the richest Mega Pastors in the world! What do you think about their wealth and life style? Let Me know your thoughts

Stupid, Nonsense, old list that has been on this front page years ago.

So I work for the second richest Pastor. Wrong, he's now the richest!!! Wow, I must be very rich!!!!!
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by azezola(m): 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
Yahoo boys pastors
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by ebenholer(m): 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
The more u are paid to criticize pastors and their ministries the more the gospel is expanding the more cos u are only making these pastors popular the more and u are thereby helping the works of the gospel the more. Many unannounced numbers of people are being won for Christ. And that will soon include u all as the Holy Spirit will do the work and not by human compulsion. OP is d next on d way to be saved.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by Bimpe29: 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
The list is apparently inaccurate without Dr David Oyedepo of Winners.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by kareemkamil(m): 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
All of them are working for devil. Thieves.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by melodyogonna(m): 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kentura:

And you're gonna make the eternal life bah??

lmaoo grin grin atleast they boldly proclaimed their belief in God and turned many to righteousness.. and you're here boldly making critical assumptions of who's gonna make it.
God have mercy on you!
I think they boldly proclaimed their way into money
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by haykes(m): 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
lucrative business please show me the way
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by ezewealth(m): 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
Church suppose to be a non profitable organisation but now it's all profitable, that's why I love deeper life, if you are a pastor, u most have something doing if not, u only be living by the mercies of the congregation.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by weebee(f): 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
Vickiweezy:

And he said he made more money as a Professor than he ever did as a Pastor undecided
. Hmm see twisting
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by 4dbeta: 11:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
GodsMopol:

Dude, you misunderstood all those verses all in the name of Holiness, what happen to the verse that says, seek ye first the Kingdom of God and its righteousness, and EVERY OTHER THINGS SHALL BE ADDED, those are the things that are added for them, you need to read this verse in Gen 24:35, and 3John 1:2, well, you can be contended with little things, but God of all grace would make me have all that I ask for, Mark 11:23, if you say say... you shall have what you are contended with. I want to ask, Jesus said, let your light shine that men many see, I don't know if you heard about the whooping millions that was associated with BBN, and you think if a Church is doing that, they won't invite people to the kingdom with it, or don't you think if you open a shop for a prostitute in a prime area where she would make sales, she won't give up prostitution and serve God with all faithfulness.

Well, I think you like teaching on poverty

But if you are really seeking the kingdom, you will focus on heavenly treasures and not earthly treasures. The life and teachings of Christ is a model for His followers. If being rich materially is necessary for the kingdom of heaven, Jesus would have being the world richest and would also have thought His followers so. But he lived a humble life and even discouraged his followers from being rich and focused on telling people of God's kingdom and how to enter in. When He said seek the kingdom and its righteousness first and all other things shall be added, he did not mean to become rich but to have the basic needs such as food, raiment and shelter of which is enough to be satisfied with. because He can't say it's difficult for a rich man to enter into the kingdom and expect God to make those seeking the kingdom still get rich.
About letting your light shine, He meant your good works not the display of material gains or riches.
And don't think money or financial help can convert a prostitute or an unbeliever to a believer. It's only the truth of God's word that can change a man's heart. Jesus knew that. that's why he told some folks that were looking for Him that they were looking for him because of the food that he can give them and not because they want to hear His message.
I'm not teaching on poverty bro. I'm only reminding the true Christians their primary goal---THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by Standing5(m): 12:53am On Feb 27, 2017
fowosh:
nt tru broda.....where is oyedepo?...and where is ur source?
There is he that withhold beyond his meet and tendeth to poverty and there is Oyedepo
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by Unlimited22: 1:04am On Feb 27, 2017
Where is Oyedepo?
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by jboycrb(m): 6:44am On Feb 27, 2017
Kennyodinye:
this is an official list put together by expert

Who are he experts? Why is bishop Oyedepo not included?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.