Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed (96986 Views)

10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars / Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by Ademoore07(m): 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
LAFO:
Anybody can sit and make this kinda list....

I laugh

Abi oooo. Even Bishop Oyedepo of winners church was ommited
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by crispyvick(f): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
buh ysdta i saw chris as d first
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by Kingjoshbaba(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kennyodinye:
this is an official list put together by expert

where is Oyedepo?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by pimper24: 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
No 1 shows the richest or the least on the list.?
Kennyodinye:
Depending on how skeptical your views are on the church and religion, most people would agree that you don’t dedicate your life to serving God or a ministry to get rich.

However, religion is one of the largest and most profitable organizations in the world. Each year, billions (with a big B) of dollars are spent on church renovations, advertising, religious paraphernalia and more! Right before communion, a collection is passed around every Sunday at service. This is supposed to be a part of Christian “charity” for the week. But with the amount that these pastors are making, we would be hesitant to believe they need any more charity to sustain their divine lifestyles. Just how much are pastors really making?

I found 10 of the richest pastors whose pay checks will shock You.

Trust Me Even OAP Freeze Knows These And He Calls Them Yahoo Boys Pastors For Nigerians Tho.

Look How Much The World Pastors Are Making.

http://www.pressroomvip.com/g/10-richest-mega-pastors/2/

So there you have it! Some of the richest Mega Pastors in the world! What do you think about their wealth and life style? Let Me know your thoughts
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by GodsMopol: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
excelgrace:

Abeg open one quick. and see wetin u go get. you think say na teeth. am not a pastor but you think opening church na quick business. look around your street, you will understand better.

People think ministry is easy, can you face the demonic operation they pass through, but one small devil that's on autopilot is handling many of this guys, but they keep shouting about opening a new ministry
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by thesuave10(m): 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
THESE ARE HELL BOUND CANDIDATES!!
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by Meritocracy: 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
What of Bishop Oyedepo or i don't believe it
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by thesuave10(m): 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
GodsMopol:

People think ministry is easy, can you face the demonic operation they pass through, but one small devil that's on autopilot is handling many of this guys, but they keep shouting about opening a new ministry

The only demonic misery they face is not having enough fuel for their private jets
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by thesuave10(m): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
Meritocracy:
What of Bishop Oyedepo or i don't believe it

Oyedepo dey learn work compared to these guys na
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by thesuave10(m): 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ademoore07:

He would be in the top 15 or top 20. You're missing the point. They are all among the richest yahoo pastors Bleep 'em all
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by thesuave10(m): 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ademoore07:

He would be in the top 15 or top 20. You're missing the point. They are all among the richest yahoo pastors fucckk 'em all
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by KINGROLAND1(m): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kentura:

2cor 8:9
Christ became poor so that we might through his poverty become rich... If the various promises of Christianity does not include wealth and riches, most of these pastors would be atheists by now.. do you think if you cultivate in God's vineyard He will leave you empty handed?

It's the same God that sent them on this journey, that blessed and made them extremely rich..
You are mere mortal,
God knows everything so leave the judgement for him..
Mumu. How Did You Know God Sent Them ? Why Didnt God Sent You And Make You Super Rich.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by GodsMopol: 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
thesuave10:

The only demonic misery they face is not having enough fuel for their private jets

Looool, about private jets, i think they have right to one, have you ever thought of the fact that a popular man of God goes into an airport and the place does become Oshodi in 3 sec, everyone asking for prayer and selfie n other desires, even those who want to steal Papas shoes, how much more Papa's coat of men colours, leave them with their jets, their possessions of this things is as a result of security and necessity, can Baba Oyedepo pass by your street and the whole place doesn't get crowded, not to talk of the fact that it affects the signal of your network as people are calling to have a view of the man of God. We complain too much, but if any of your mentor gets one, you are rejoicing, but its a crime for your Spiritual Leaders, Paul said, if I impact unto you spiritual, is it a crime that I reap carnal, Gal6:6, 1 Corin 9:11

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by jolamos01(m): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Vickiweezy:

And he said he made more money as a Professor than he ever did as a Pastor undecided

I believe you haven't read the article.
You only read the headline.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by TexasR: 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
LAFO:
Anybody can sit and make this kinda list....

I laugh

Don't mind the useless jobless propagandists.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by sameagles(m): 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
you try, but not a complete list, next time ask us
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by Rebuke: 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
If yhu thnk church is a business go and start yhur own. We shall see hw far yhu will go.

I pity some of yhu wey jxt dey type rubbish for here.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by timiawe123: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
Religion has blinded africans so much that they even commend their pastors for using their tithes to live large. Brainwashed folks
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by Seun4FastLoans(f): 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
Good
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by itsmeurLady(f): 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
End time post... how does this post improve the lives of the people reading it Dnt use ur own hand to dig ur own grave, the tongue is the smallest member of the body buh can cost u ur life and future If not properly used... watch what u say about pastors!!! Who are you to judge?? Remember the abrahamic blessing, for God will curse those that curse you and also bless those that bless you... if they are making money, good for them, it simply shows the word of God is working and living... at least if they were not rich, these same ppl will still question why they are poor... face your life and stop sowing evil seeds in the heart of men for u will surely reap the reward. Shalom!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by GodsMopol: 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
timiawe123:
Religion has blinded africans so much that they even commend their pastors for using their tithes to live large. Brainwashed folks

How about the time when they were the ones sweeping the church and they are the one borrowing speakers and running around to make the ministry become what it is. This people don suffer before ooo, and you won't want to hear what they pass through to become what they have today. But we don't consider that, we just want them suffering, God wants the best for us, God told Abraham, leave your fathers house, leave your comfort, and I would make you great, now that God is blessing his faithfulness, we are saying all manner of things, dude, remember, if you don't appreciate them, you might not attract the kind of blessing and grace they carry. Its a divine principle, as you want all men to do unto you, do also unto others.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by Fearcom(m): 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
Horlufemi:
All of them are thieves. Not one of them will make eternal life.

Their defenders will come for me, while I ignore them.

Before you say don't judge, I'll tell you don't twist the scriptures

Really? What proof have you presented to justify your statement?
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by abelokanlawon: 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
OYEDEPO should b d Fist person

Incompleted without David Oyedepo
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by pablobellins(m): 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
As I was scrolling.... I was yet to see daddy oyedepos name, and I said too myself that he has got to b no1.. topping the list. Buh I still Cudnt find his name, op check ur source wella
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by kagekunz59(m): 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
Horlufemi:

Good point
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by Stanbeto: 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
No be today o
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by coputa(m): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kentura:

And you're gonna make the eternal life bah??

lmaoo grin grin atleast they boldly proclaimed their belief in God and turned many to righteousness.. and you're here boldly making critical assumptions of who's gonna make it.
God have mercy on you!
you mean they've scammed many to righteousness.please check the meaning of righteousness
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by Mouthgag: 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
Horlufemi:

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by ogbologbo1000(m): 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
which expact ?
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by Sebastine1994(m): 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
Oyedopo did not make the list because he has few churches outside nigeria. The bulk of his income is from nigeria. These pastors named have churches in nigeria and outside. Count how many winner chapel is outside nigeria. Why dont you question deep instead of ranting that your Favourite person is not on the list. That would be confirmation bias. Why is mountain of fire not on the list. Or even choosen or deeper life. Tb Joshua is on the list because of the number of foreign visitors he has. They pay offering in dollar and pound. Not in our devalued Naira

mind you I am a free thinker
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by Abelattah(m): 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
where is oyedepo?
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed by Princewell2012(m): 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

And Oyedepo is not on the list.

The list is a joke.

They just claimed Oyakhilome has more money than Oyedepo ?

Na so.

Dont mind him. Infact oyedepo should be the richiest on that list.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.