Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) (44072 Views)

Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) / Woman Cuts Her Stepdaughter Brutally In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Graphic Photos / Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Pavore9: 10:19am On Feb 25, 2017
Sad.
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by YOUNGrapha(m): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2017
Papiikush:
She is a Muslim isn't she?
it she grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Kelvin1971(m): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2017
They need to stone her to death too wicked idiot

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by delishpot: 10:20am On Feb 25, 2017
Sad
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by BurningBlade: 10:21am On Feb 25, 2017
stephenduru:
Yesterday I shared a story of a lady who conspired with 2 others and stoned her step daughter dead in Makurdi,Benue state.

From the little I could understand from more information shared by Rariya,here is the face of the woman who stoned her step daughter dead.Our Hausa readers should please explain more with the help of the screenshot below.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/see-face-of-woman-who-stoned-her-step.html
What happened? Why did she stone her step daughter to death?
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Michaelpresh(m): 10:21am On Feb 25, 2017
as you don kill her hope say your mind don rest

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by phkka1(m): 10:21am On Feb 25, 2017
What will we attribute this to. Examining her head is one of the ways to ravel the reason why she killed the innocent girl. Religion has done much harm in this country.
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by kabrud: 10:24am On Feb 25, 2017
teamsynergy:
all this young girls rushed into early marriage...imagine such a young lady having to battle with polygamy . she has definitely lost her freedom if not her life sef.... I pity that unfortunate baby...

Did u read the report? If u didn't, pls do and do that slowly.
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by abelokanlawon: 10:25am On Feb 25, 2017
She ill neva go unpurnished
Oloriburuku obinrin
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Opakan2: 10:25am On Feb 25, 2017
They always look all sweet and innocent till they show their true colours..

very wicked soul sad

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by apholaryn: 10:26am On Feb 25, 2017
Papiikush:
what has that got to do with the issue? the brain in your head is meant for a purpose na

2 Likes

Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by kabrud: 10:26am On Feb 25, 2017
Papiikush:

Should I furnish u with links to at least 10 worse cases involving christians even on nl?

4 Likes

Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by thestevens: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2017
Women like this deserve jungle justice...she too deserve to be stoned.
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by megareal: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2017
This story broke my heart when I read it. I imagined the pain and trauma the little one went through. Couldn't easily sleep that night.

Men should not always blame women because this is the reason most seperated and divorced women hang unto their children even if the father breathes fire and threatens brimstone. The fear of a stepmother or rival is always the beginning of wisdom.

Trust another woman with your child at your own peril.

The evil stepmother should also die by stoning period.

RIP little one.

4 Likes

Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by lizdammy: 10:28am On Feb 25, 2017
Benue again?
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 25, 2017
Muslim
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Jabioro: 10:30am On Feb 25, 2017
Her mother, the little girl was not even your rival, she had left the man, moved ahead of her life, the man remarried to you bring the little girl home so that you can take care of her. You killed the future, nor only her future murdered, but yourself is in inclusive.. damm!

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Mznaett: 10:31am On Feb 25, 2017
You see why I detest people with more than one partner? I blame the man for this...
Rip lil girl

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Akinaukwa: 10:32am On Feb 25, 2017
I only saw a devil with a human face in the first pics.
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 10:32am On Feb 25, 2017
Hijab again? God help us from these hijab wearing people. Life means nothing to them.
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Daddybright1986(m): 10:35am On Feb 25, 2017
Hausa women always heartless, especially does one the married at the age of 9-15,is written in Quran shaa
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 10:37am On Feb 25, 2017
And somebody go tell me say kogi, benue and abooki are not same breed

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by comrjoetega(m): 10:38am On Feb 25, 2017
May the wicked never go unpunished
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 25, 2017
Their nonsense religion permits them to keep 4 animals to fück. You can't have multiple wives and expect them all to live in happiness and kumbaya, not even if you're a billionaire, No! Polygamy is an anachronism in the modern world.
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by tolexy123: 10:40am On Feb 25, 2017
teozey111:
and where d fvck is the pvssy?
What kind of fuckery f*uck is this.... slowpoke!
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by kerryjossy(f): 10:42am On Feb 25, 2017
She did evil. She should be punished.

Ladies ,if for any reason u divorce your husband. Pls make sure u leave with your kids. Do not allow any other woman take responsibility of your children.
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 25, 2017
Rtopzy:
Translation
The accused was arrested by the police for the murder of her rival's daughter, whom she went out with at exactly d time for evening prayer(sallah isha) but did not return with her, when asked about d girl, she made them believe that the girl did not follow her.
At dawn, d corpse of d girl was found. The police investigated d matter and the accused confessed that she murdered d girl.
After the girl's father divorced the mother, he left her with her mum but brought her back to his house when he got married to the accused.
Pls, pardon any grammatical blunder.
which blunder? U did great
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by ipobbigot7: 10:42am On Feb 25, 2017
Papiikush:
You dare a ban. Seun must not see this that you mention his second name.
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by dragonking2: 10:43am On Feb 25, 2017
If you like, cover your whole body, a demon will still be a demon angry
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by CellTabRepairs: 10:44am On Feb 25, 2017
What a wicked young lady. See her looking innocent. May God open our eyes to see the veil over evil doers before they act.

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mad Man Attacks Schoolchildren In Ogun, Kills 2 (Graphic) / EFCC Arrests 9 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Pictures) / Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.