Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,928 members, 7,814,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) (44073 Views)

Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) / Woman Cuts Her Stepdaughter Brutally In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Graphic Photos / Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Baresywood365(m): 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
Behind the beautiful face lies the true woman

-fear women, respect them. They are supposed to be weak, but they are stronger than the walls of Jericho.

-don't be deceived by their looks, ages or tenderness, their heart is bigger than what a train can carry!

RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
Rtopzy:
Translation
The accused was arrested by the police for the murder of her rival's daughter, whom she went out with at exactly d time for evening prayer(sallah isha) but did not return with her, when asked about d girl, she made them believe that the girl did not follow her.
At dawn, d corpse of d girl was found. The police investigated d matter and the accused confessed that she murdered d girl.
After the girl's father divorced the mother, he left her with her mum but brought her back to his house when he got married to the accused.
Pls, pardon any grammatical blunder.
nothing like pardon English, you did a great job, you and Op should please update us in what type of justice given to that bitch . is it firing squared ,death by hanging, or b acid . or else , they should just hand her over to the mob who understand the best justice for her pls . RIP
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Juicypot247(f): 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
This woman's heart made me weak.....so harder than a heart of stone. Even a volcanic eruption can't melt this one. She should be served same way coz sending her to prison is too much pleasure.

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
kai!zat bitch iz wicked,u mean that lil'gal cannt b woken up?jeezzzuzz!

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by kingsmaila(m): 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
stephenduru:
Yesterday I shared a story of a lady who conspired with 2 others and stoned her step daughter dead in Makurdi,Benue state.

From the little I could understand from more information shared by Rariya,here is the face of the woman who stoned her step daughter dead.Our Hausa readers should please explain more with the help of the screenshot below.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/see-face-of-woman-who-stoned-her-step.html
No delay. she should be killed too. its life for life in Sharia law.
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by decatalyst(m): 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
johnson232:

Wetin her siblings do again? pls direct your curse to d lady & leave her siblings out of it...

Maybe this was how someone cursed the little girl's mother because of her sins & now she paid for what she knew nothing about...

I guess u r a Christian...

Read your bible very well
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Stanleybigjoe63: 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
Heartless wick women
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Cooleasy(m): 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
businesscitadel:
I thought once a woman puts on the full hijab or is it niqab, she becomes an angel and can not sin compared to her other female counterparts(non-muslim) who wear clothing that reveal some skin as some adherents of a particular faith are making us to believe. angry angry angry Is it the type of clothing you wear(and your religion) that makes you good or you just do good just because it is the right thing to do?. Food.For.Thought

R.I.P to the poor girl! cry cry
NOPE! If a person is inherently evil, she is still evil regardless of what she uses to cover her body.
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by AreaFada2: 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
Evil everywhere, sad.
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by BIDOO(m): 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
Rtopzy:
Translation
The accused was arrested by the police for the murder of her rival's daughter, whom she went out with at exactly d time for evening prayer(sallah isha) but did not return with her, when asked about d girl, she made them believe that the girl did not follow her.
At dawn, d corpse of d girl was found. The police investigated d matter and the accused confessed that she murdered d girl.
After the girl's father divorced the mother, he left her with her mum but brought her back to his house when he got married to the accused.
Pls, pardon any grammatical blunder.
Kudos, are you in any way hausa by tribe?
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Rtopzy(f): 3:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
BIDOO:
Kudos, are you in any way hausa by tribe?
Nope, I'm Igbo
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by macgodon: 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
Islam is bad pls nobody should join that religion, if a woman can kill in Islam why will be surprise when a man kill in Islam it a general thing they all obey their allah.

2 Likes

Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Rotji(m): 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
Only a voldermot can do this to a sweet angel like that. She is voldermot,
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Omolabakerita: 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
This is height of wickedness but she should remember that whatever goes around comes around either now or later so if something terrible happens to her children now or later she shouldn't shed any tears because she's reaping what she sowed
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by BIDOO(m): 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
Rtopzy:

Nope, I'm Igbo
how come you find it easy to translate this? Or are you half born?
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Rtopzy(f): 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
BIDOO:

how come you find it easy to translate this? Or are you half born?
Full fledged Igbo, but born nd raised in Kaduna
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by kabrud: 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
bigtiny10:
Na wetin concern me with this one? undecided

To tell you what christianity is also doing.
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by kabrud: 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
macgodon:
Islam is bad pls nobody should join that religion, if a woman can kill in Islam why will be surprise when a man kill in Islam it a general thing they all obey their allah.

http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/4-female-children-branded-as-witches-by_27.html?m=1
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by kabrud: 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
kennykane1:
Over to SHARIA LAW advocates. This is where you may come handy!!

Have u ever heard of Sharia in Benue state?

Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by BIDOO(m): 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
Rtopzy:

Full fledged Igbo, but born nd raised in Kaduna
I see grin, enjoy ur life to the fullest
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
kabrud:

To tell you what christianity is also doing.
All these ritualistic Alfas nko? Moreover, Who tell you say I be Christian?

Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by kabrud: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
bigtiny10:
All these ritualistic Alfas nko? Moreover, Who tell you say I be Christian?

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/human-blood-skulls-disovered-inside.html

Meanwhile, that is the so-called place of worship. I can get more than 20 links for different ritual/killings within 5 minutes.
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by horlanraywarju(m): 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
The little children subjected to brutality in name witch in south state are also done by Muslims. Bigotry at its peak.
Papiikush:
She is a Muslim isn't she?
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by AceRoyal: 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
Juicypot247:
This woman's heart made me weak.....so harder than a heart of stone. Even a volcanic eruption can't melt this one. She should be served same way coz sending her to prison is too much pleasure.
Hello
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by texudeen: 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
I'M not surprised, islam cannot do without stoning, i just pity d dead innocent girl brutally mudered by this evil brainwashed devil of a step mother. islamabad
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by onitshaman: 7:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
muslims God is watching u people o,u spill blood all the time.that woman with that evil masquerade is the devil's mistrees.
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
kabrud:

Meanwhile, that is the so-called place of worship. I can get more than 20 links for different ritual/killings within 5 minutes.
I'm not sure you read my previous reply to you. I say I no be Christian. She won be shorin m'eja ni? undecided
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Themandator: 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
AceRoyal:
Heartless!

But are you sure the child was stoned and actually died of stoning because I can't see any serious injury on her that can be attributed to stoning. Maybe poisoned
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by kabrud: 9:19am On Feb 26, 2017
onitshaman:
muslims God is watching u people o,u spill blood all the time.that woman with that evil masquerade is the devil's mistrees.

http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/4-female-children-branded-as-witches-by_27.html?m=1
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 27, 2017
Murderer, I hope she spends the rest of her forsaken life in prison, what a wicked soul.
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by delishpot: 10:51am On Feb 27, 2017
dragonking2:
Why didn't you mention Allah? Or are you afraid to mention the Muslim name. grin

They reserve the name calling for Christian God only.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mad Man Attacks Schoolchildren In Ogun, Kills 2 (Graphic) / EFCC Arrests 9 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Pictures) / Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.