Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) (44071 Views)

Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) / Woman Cuts Her Stepdaughter Brutally In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Graphic Photos / Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by oteikwu16(m): 11:20am On Feb 25, 2017
She who live by d sword shall die by the sword!!!
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by SuperBlack: 11:21am On Feb 25, 2017
Tokziby:

why are u people like this? Why do u always want to link religion to every evil act committed by people? Why should they come out to defend evil perpetrated another person? Even if its ur brother/sister would it be right to call you out to defend their evil act? Why do u always want to link every evil with religion? Since when has other pastors been called out to defend their co pastors committing crime or evil?

It seems you read wrong meaning to my comment Sir. I never made mentioned of any Religion, i only Said Cloth Covering People. Are you not wearing Cloths? I never Said Hijab wearing people nah, haba Sir.

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by ikemesit4477: 11:22am On Feb 25, 2017
stephenduru:
Yesterday I shared a story of a lady who conspired with 2 others and stoned her step daughter dead in Makurdi,Benue state.

From the little I could understand from more information shared by Rariya,here is the face of the woman who stoned her step daughter dead.Our Hausa readers should please explain more with the help of the screenshot below.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/see-face-of-woman-who-stoned-her-step.html
am not surprise, it is only religion of peace that is capable of committing such a crime!
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by ipobbigot7: 11:22am On Feb 25, 2017
kabrud:

Really? Why not dare him?
on what please?

You can trust me
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Ditala(m): 11:23am On Feb 25, 2017
A very very heartless animal !!!

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by kabrud: 11:24am On Feb 25, 2017
ipobbigot7:
on what please?

You can trust me

Anything.

Meanwhile, for ur perusal.

http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/4-female-children-branded-as-witches-by_27.html?m=1
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by ikemesit4477: 11:26am On Feb 25, 2017
Papiikush:
She is a Muslim isn't she?
she is o
My brother na them!
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by ikemesit4477: 11:28am On Feb 25, 2017
Homeboiy:
I blame d husband
maybe the man didn't know he is getting married to a monster!
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Nwachidoziri: 11:28am On Feb 25, 2017
...and she's still alive, why hasn't she been stoned to death too, why waste time on her?

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by kabrud: 11:30am On Feb 25, 2017
ikemesit4477:
am not surprise, it is only religion of peace that is capable of committing such a crime!

http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/4-female-children-branded-as-witches-by_27.html?m=1
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by kabrud: 11:32am On Feb 25, 2017
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 11:32am On Feb 25, 2017
Jeez such heartlessness! This is so saddening. Why didn't her mom take her along??
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by kabrud: 11:32am On Feb 25, 2017
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by kabrud: 11:33am On Feb 25, 2017
MarkGeraldo:
Christainity is far better than the Islamic religion..
They make use of violence to settle disputes, quarrels, family problems, between themselves and to other religions

At the end, they expect us to join them in such filthy lifestyle
May thunder strike their asses there!!

nonsense undecided

Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 25, 2017
Yes, the butterfly people. They are the ones.

What do you expect when you keep sleeping with teenagers in the name of konji-marriage.

Say no to child marriage!
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by kabrud: 11:34am On Feb 25, 2017
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Tokziby: 11:34am On Feb 25, 2017
SuperBlack:
It seems you read wrong meaning to my comment Sir. I never made mentioned of any Religion, i only Said Cloth Covering People. Are you not wearing Cloths? I never Said Hijab wearing people nah, haba Sir.

Sorry if i read u wrong. May i know who u are referring to as cloth covering people, incase of next time?
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by kabrud: 11:36am On Feb 25, 2017
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by kabrud: 11:37am On Feb 25, 2017
ipobbigot7:
If i attribute her wickedness to the region that promote her dressing mode now, it may enraged Seun to ban me.

Isn't Catholic sisters that dresses in this manner or am i hallucinating?

Seun in fairness i don't know her religion o, you could see am just guessing and it's all a joke o.

Meanwhile, the lady in question is not an imam, take note of that.
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by kabrud: 11:38am On Feb 25, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Hijab again? God help us from these hijab wearing people. Life means nothing to them.

That is the handwork of a pastor, meanwhile this lady is not even an imam.
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Endtimesmith(m): 11:38am On Feb 25, 2017
Benue Links, your surest way to die.
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by easiest(m): 11:38am On Feb 25, 2017
This woman should be sent to south africa ao xenophobic attack on her , and to be stone to death as well so she can understand and feel thr agony the small gutl wrnt through.
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 25, 2017
This is why you take your child with you!
This is just pure wickedness

Hope she is skinned Alive .. then ...
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by kabrud: 11:39am On Feb 25, 2017
Daddybright1986:
Hausa women always heartless, especially does one the married at the age of 9-15,is written in Quran shaa

Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by abbeyty(m): 11:40am On Feb 25, 2017
she should be stoned to death as well...eye for eye.
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by ipobbigot7: 11:45am On Feb 25, 2017
kabrud:

Anything.

Meanwhile, for ur perusal.

http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/4-female-lchildren-branded-as-witches-by_27.html?m=1
Before i can agree to get involve with you, you must first declare how many bomb you strap under your wear, and how many dagger you have on you, also how many terrorists you have surrounding this court room.

I think this should be a good point for us to start and please don't run away.

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 11:45am On Feb 25, 2017
kabrud:

That is the handwork of a pastor, meanwhile this lady is not even an imam.
Hijab again? God help us from these hijab wearing people. Life means nothing to them. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 11:46am On Feb 25, 2017
ipobbigot7:
Before i can agree to get involve with you, you must first declare how many bomb you strap under your wear, and how many dagger you have on you, also how many terrorists you have surrounding this court room.

I think this should be a good point for us to start and please don't run away.
no mind that hediot

Seun wa do mi
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 11:48am On Feb 25, 2017
kabrud:

self appointed spoke person. No you go tire . Abeg no bomb me otongue tongue

Seun wa do mi
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by SuperBlack: 11:54am On Feb 25, 2017
Tokziby:

Sorry if i read u wrong. May i know who u are referring to as cloth covering people, incase of next time?
Lolz. If there should be next time, i will then explain myself well to you Sir. Thank you and Fun weekend to you.
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Pearly255(f): 11:57am On Feb 25, 2017
Such a beautiful Lil gal. Wicked world we live in. They need to stone her to death also. Lord Jesus keep protecting our children.
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by 3seriez(m): 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
bigtiny10:
Their nonsense religion permits them to keep 4 animals to fück. You can't have multiple wives and expect them all to live in happiness and kumbaya, not even if you're a billionaire, No! Polygamy is an anachronism in the modern world.

Olodo.. Read the translation again. Where is it mentioned he is married to 2 women. Quick to rush n comment without reading fully..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 9 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Pictures) / Mad Man Attacks Schoolchildren In Ogun, Kills 2 (Graphic) / Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.