Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) (44069 Views)

Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) / Woman Cuts Her Stepdaughter Brutally In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Graphic Photos / Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by 3seriez(m): 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
ipobbigot7:
Before i can agree to get involve with you, you must first declare how many bomb you strap under your wear, and how many dagger you have on you, also how many terrorists you have surrounding this court room.

I think this should be a good point for us to start and please don't run away.

Grow up..

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by ladybig(f): 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
what a wiked soul
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by ipobbigot7: 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
3seriez:

Grow up..
grandpa, how old you?
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by kabrud: 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
ipobbigot7:
[s]Before i can agree to get involve with you, you must first declare how many bomb you strap under your wear, and how many dagger you have on you, also how many terrorists you have surrounding this court room.

I think this should be a good point for us to start and please don't run away.[/s]

What's this one saying? Run? For what exactly?
Small fry, explain the inhumanity contained in that link and stop writing trash? I'm not ready for all those inconsequential balderdash. Simply explain the "human treatment there" as directed by ur model (pastor).
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by kabrud: 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
Enemyofpeace:

[s]Hijab again? God help us from these hijab wearing people. Life means nothing to them[/s]. tongue tongue tongue

Explain the "human treatment" dished out pls and stop all these rubbish.
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by tillaman(m): 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
With the hijab she puts on, she really disrespected that thing, imagine the pain the little girl would have felt while they were stoning her, madam u wunt find peace not in dis life, mayb in d after life
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by kabrud: 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
3seriez:

Olodo.. Read the translation again. Where is it mentioned he is married to 2 women. Quick to rush n comment without reading fully..

Allow them, I will handle them properly, with facts and figures. They do worse than that, yet nobody talks.
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by segzyogondus(m): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
Now I don confuse for the rate at wickedness.... Na devil dey cause all this wickedness abi na we humans just dey settle down invent wickedness ??
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
Police should hand her over to vaseline crew for their investigation.
RIP to the little one
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
cry cry cry
But why? Why take the life of that little one? Why?

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by kabrud: 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
tillaman:
With the hijab she puts on, she really disrespected that thing, imagine the pain the little girl would have felt while they were stoning her, madam u wunt find peace not in dis life, mayb in d after life

Even in this life, who told u she will see peace. At least the little girl has a living mum, even if she manage to escape the law (which I even doubt). Then thereafter, it continues. Nonsense.
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by ipobbigot7: 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
kabrud:

What's this one saying? Run? For what exactly?
Small fry, explain the inhumanity contained in that link and stop writing trash? I'm not ready for all those inconsequential balderdash. Simply explain the "human treatment there" as directed by ur model (pastor).
I won't engage you until you fulfil the request i made because i suspect you are either a Boko Haram or Isis member, besides i can already notice the smoke coming out from your underwear, it must be the smoke from a bomb that can no longer be patient to explode.

Am outa here before it happened.

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by kabrud: 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
ipobbigot7:
[s]I won't engage you until you fulfil the request i made because i suspect you are either a Boko Haram or Isis member, besides i can already notice the smoke coming out from your underwear, it must be the smoke from a bomb that can no longer be patient to explode.

Am outa here before it happened[/s].

Stfu and run away from here. I thought he even has something to say.

Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by abbeyman1798: 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
Islam, killing,jihad and bokoharam ,they are all the same parents. Can you see the reason for Trump's actions?

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Kaybaba5(m): 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
Rtopzy:
Translation
The accused was arrested by the police for the murder of her rival's daughter, whom she went out with at exactly d time for evening prayer(sallah isha) but did not return with her, when asked about d girl, she made them believe that the girl did not follow her.
At dawn, d corpse of d girl was found. The police investigated d matter and the accused confessed that she murdered d girl.
After the girl's father divorced the mother, he left her with her mum but brought her back to his house when he got married to the accused.
Pls, pardon any grammatical blunder.

People are wicked

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
Some women are really wicked
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
There is nothing like a mother's love,not even divorce should separate a woman from her child
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Pain(m): 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
The world has always been wicked. Trust me, it was worse before the last 150 years if you take out the cataclysmic impact of the last two World Wars. The reason why we think crimes like these are on the rise is because news now travels faster from all ends of the earth aided be new media.

The Last Epoch was terminated by the Guardians & Masters because of the high levels of evil. Perhaps, we are approaching the end of another undecided
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by kennykane1(m): 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
Over to SHARIA LAW advocates. This is where you may come handy!!
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Rtopzy(f): 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
Kaybaba5:

People are wicked
I am telling you
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by ipobbigot7: 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
kabrud:

Stfu and run away from here. I thought he even has something to say.
I have but only scared of the death sentence you strap on you and refused to declare.
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by sshalom(m): 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
I am speechless and puzzled at the same time. shocked shocked
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
3seriez:

Olodo.. Read the translation again. Where is it mentioned he is married to 2 women. Quick to rush n comment without reading fully..
Oponu ayirada. I did read the translation. My comment was intentionally directed at polygamy in the nonsensical religion called Islam. If the mother was divorced and the current wife could do this, imagine what would happen if there were 4 sëx slaves under one roof.
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by kabrud: 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
ipobbigot7:
I have but only scared of the death sentence you strap on you and refused to declare.

And u think I have time for all these play?
Small fry, leave my mention, I don't discuss with... I'm sure u know the rest.
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by kabrud: 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
bigtiny10:
Oponu ayirada. I did read the translation. My comment was intentionally directed at polygamy in the nonsensical religion called Islam. If the mother was divorced and the current wife could do this, imagine what would happen if there were 4 sëx slaves under one roof.

http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/4-female-children-branded-as-witches-by_27.html?m=1
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by kabrud: 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
abbeyman1798:
Islam, killing,jihad and bokoharam ,they are all the same parents. Can you see the reason for Trump's actions?

http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/4-female-children-branded-as-witches-by_27.html?m=1
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by teozey111(m): 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
tolexy123:
What kind of fuckery f*uck is this.... slowpoke!
baba na so d recession affect you reach?
get well soon
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by ipobbigot7: 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
kabrud:

And u think I have time for all these play?
Small fry, leave my mention, I don't discuss with... I'm sure u know the rest.

I likewise don't discuss with a suicide... I guess equally know the rest.
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by akigbemaru: 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
Stoned her daughter dead!
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by kabrud: 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
ipobbigot7:
I likewise don't discuss with a suicide... I guess equally know the rest.

I have heard u, now bye.
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by ipobbigot7: 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
kabrud:

I have heard u, now bye.
Thank you for sparing me, bye too.
Re: The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) by chrisskynet(m): 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mehn she's ugly as *uck...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies / EFCC Arrests 9 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Pictures) / Mad Man Attacks Schoolchildren In Ogun, Kills 2 (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.