Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Nysc Camp And Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nysc Camp And Love (1137 Views)

Rapper Cherry Dances In Towel In NYSC Camp, Talks About Sex In NYSC Camp / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Camp And Love by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 25, 2017
We had heated debates on the possibilities of falling in love in camp (three weeks)? Is it that people who do are stupid or could they have made a romantic history to be written on gold tablets.... For me three weeks is enough to fall in love, i do fall in love and out of it within few days
Re: Nysc Camp And Love by greatnaija01: 12:17am On Feb 25, 2017
my dear u dont know LOVE. but you know LUST and HORNINESS.

its a sweet prison with body odour and not so rosy experiences BUT you would rather be locked in with that one annoying person than be out HUNTING for a perfection that only you can create.

Ask your grand parents and they will give you the true meaning of love. NOT THE FAST FOOD FEELING that young fooools call it toDay

GQaguolu:
We had heated debates on the possibilities of falling in love in camp (three weeks)? Is it that people who do are stupid or could they have made a romantic history to be written on gold tablets.... For me three weeks is enough to fall in love, i do fall in love and out of it within few days
Re: Nysc Camp And Love by MusicPromota(f): 7:13am On Feb 25, 2017
Re: Nysc Camp And Love by Nobody: 2:46am On Feb 26, 2017
Love for me is a feeling, if it feels like it then it is.. There is no where it is stated that love has to take a certain time. And don't tell me that people who fall in love can't be compelled or turn around to hate each other
Re: Nysc Camp And Love by Greene66: 2:59am On Feb 26, 2017
What you feel is LUST not LOVE.

Ask your grand fada
Re: Nysc Camp And Love by raydatluvs(m): 6:28am On Feb 26, 2017
Don't know, is falling in love this easy for some? For me, it's takes months. We need to get to a certain stage of rapport before love thinks of setting but I tend to find a reason to lose interest, so to fall in love you need to captivate me, make me want to talk to you always.
Oh my! Feels like a lot of avoidable work.. angry angry

(1) (Reply)

10 Unspoken Bro Codes All Men Should Know And Follow / I Need A Guy Who Can Lick My Anus For 24 Hours - Ghanaian Lady Says On Facebook / Why Would Girls Admire A Broke Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.