Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,691 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Why Would Girls Admire A Broke Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would Girls Admire A Broke Guy? (1135 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would Girls Admire A Broke Guy? by Eglobalma: 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
why would girls chase after a guy that is broke just cuz of his looks, is that even grace? it doesnt make sense, ladies pls help me understand
Re: Why Would Girls Admire A Broke Guy? by Onos866: 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
The guy will not be broke forever! So grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Would Girls Admire A Broke Guy? by Fmartin(m): 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
zarzar, cm nd answer him
Re: Why Would Girls Admire A Broke Guy? by Quinn22(f): 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
Maybe there's something else she sees in him that interest her, not all girls are gold diggers you know. Or maybe she sees that he has a full potential. smiley
Eglobalma:
why would girls chase after a guy that is broke just cuz of his looks, is that even grace? it doesnt make sense, ladies pls help me understand
Re: Why Would Girls Admire A Broke Guy? by Eglobalma: 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
Quinn22:
Maybe there's something else she sees in him that interest her, not all girls are gold diggers you know. Or maybe she sees that he has a full potential. smiley

i dont mean just one girl, i mean so many girls everywhere he goes random girls crush on him and hes broke
Re: Why Would Girls Admire A Broke Guy? by Quinn22(f): 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
Yes I'm saying the same thing. Maybe there's something they fancy in him other than his financial status smiley
Eglobalma:

i dont mean just one girl, i mean so many girls everywhere he goes random girls crush on him and hes broke
Re: Why Would Girls Admire A Broke Guy? by lodphil(m): 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
Eglobalma:

How is that ur problem?,lyk u are also crushing on him too.
Re: Why Would Girls Admire A Broke Guy? by vislabraye(m): 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
Eglobalma:

You sound envious
Re: Why Would Girls Admire A Broke Guy? by Eglobalma: 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
Quinn22:
Yes I'm saying the same thing. Maybe there's something they fancy in him other than his financial status smiley

ok would u like to know me better, maybe im the guy lol
Re: Why Would Girls Admire A Broke Guy? by Eglobalma: 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
vislabraye:

You sound envious
cant envy myself dude
Re: Why Would Girls Admire A Broke Guy? by Quinn22(f): 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
Even though you're not the guy, I would like to know you better smiley
Eglobalma:

ok would u like to know me better, maybe im the guy lol
Re: Why Would Girls Admire A Broke Guy? by Eglobalma: 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
Quinn22:
Even though you're not the guy, I would like to know you better smiley

but i want us to talk privately, this forum is filled with amebo people
Re: Why Would Girls Admire A Broke Guy? by xynerise: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
Because there is something beyond being broke
Re: Why Would Girls Admire A Broke Guy? by mikejegede(m): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
loyalty i think..
Re: Why Would Girls Admire A Broke Guy? by faith551(m): 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
I didn't expect this sort of question from a guy
Re: Why Would Girls Admire A Broke Guy? by Quinn22(f): 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hahaha....you can say that again. grin
Eglobalma:

but i want us to talk privately, this forum is filled with amebo people
Re: Why Would Girls Admire A Broke Guy? by mankind9(m): 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
Wow! At first I didn't want to read this topic at first glance but I just thought I should see the content because it sounds funny to me... The op sound so surprise and envious.

when you see ladies flocking around broke guys some few things are involved.

.possitive
1. The could have something upstairs (highly intelligent and brilliant
2. Romantic and flirtatious to some certain level even you as a male would respect .
3. Shows much affection and care no matter the circumstance.
4. Funny sense of humour.
Most rich guys do not have this features and characteristics

Negative.
1. some broke guys can turn their self's to errand boy for girls and girls like guys wey mumu. you will keep wondering how come this guy get girls around him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gays In Nigeria / Breaking! Obasanjo Raped One Of His Maids / This Two Side Chicks Decides To Get Married After Dating The Same Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.