Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile (11782 Views)

Land Grabbers (Omo Onile) Storm Idimu, Lagos (Pictures) / Top Scams By Real Estate Companies Selling Properties In Ibeju-lekki. / Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile by ojelereoluwale(m): 9:52am On Feb 25, 2017
Here is a list of the properties that available our Revolution Plus at LEKKI
Lekki Rose Garden Location: Oshokoro town, Ibeju-Lekki (4mins drive from Dangote refinery) Promo Price: N4,000,000 3 months installment N4,300,000 Title: C of O
Lekki Royal Garden Location: Oshokoro town, Ibeju-Lekki (5 mins drive from Dangote refinery) Promo Price: N4,000,000 Installment plan: N4,300,000 Size: 600sqm Title: Global C of O
Lekki Crystal Garden Location: Oshokoro town, ibeju-Lekki (7 mins drive from Dangote refinery) Promo Price: N2,500,000 3 months installment: N 2,800,000 Title: C of O
Flourish Royal Garden Location: Okun-Folu (2 mins drive from LA campagne Tropicana, ibeju-lekki Title: Excision in Process Price: 700k per plot NB: buy 5 get 1 free (promo ends in the 24th of February)
Royal Haven Garden Location: Akodo-ise, Ibeju-Lekki Price: 750k per plot Title: Excison File no (KL 10533G) Installment plan: 3months: 800k (with 300k down payment and 250k monthly)
Royal Haven Garden Location: Mowe Ofada Promo Price: N700,000 Installment plan: 12 months: 750k (with 150k down payment and 50k monthly) Size: 648sqm Title: C of O under processing
Royal Haven Garden Location: Agbowa Ikorodu Promo Price: N800,000 Installment plan: 12 months: 850k (with 250k down payment and 50k monthly) Size: 648sqm Title: Reg survey & C of O under processing contact no: 08055508214, 08082187956, 08162360413 E-mail: ojelereoluwale@yahoo.com or ojelereoluwale@gmail.com
Re: Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 25, 2017
Ejegubi Homes. Plot size: 500sqm for 3bed room flat plus study room. #2m. Located within chikakorie layout kubwa Abuja.

Mr. Mark Dani (CEO/MD)
+234 805 511 9247

Re: Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile by AngelicBeing: 10:29am On Feb 25, 2017
akeensbussy:
Lies...don't be deceived by the write-up. The Estate people, whom did they buy the land from? The same omonile.

I have bought many land from omo-onile with out any issue. Ranging from 10 acres to half plot. They are the best to buy land from especially now that land laws had been passed by various states Governement.

They sell cheap Lands and very easy people to relate with. Though they like money no doubt.

Sometimes, I will write a topic on how to buy land from Omo-onile.

In 2012 I bought a land from one of this Estate thing and till now I have not been allocated my land of 2plots. While the one I bought from omonile had been developed.

You are right with the bold, 2 of my friends but a land from a government estate, paid in full, only for the estate owned by the government to send another letter and asked them to pay additional money, they got angry and asked for refund of their money, while another distant cousin of mine bought from Omonile about a stone throw from the same estate and he has completed his house and he is living inside now with his family while those my friends are waiting to get their refund back, so, Omoniles are sometimes better than the so called gated estate which are full of hidden & draconic laws, once they collect your money, they will start asking for more, nonsense sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile by PearlStreet(m): 10:46am On Feb 25, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile by pacespot(m): 10:58am On Feb 25, 2017
Nice, gonna keep tab on this

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile by michtemmy: 11:18am On Feb 25, 2017
Mr2kay2:
Can someone tell me an area in lagos where i can purchase land for 300k?

Be enlightened, you can not get a plot land at that price in LAGOS. But with 700k, I can show you a land that can give you 100% return on investment in one year. Pls contact me.
Re: Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile by michtemmy: 11:32am On Feb 25, 2017
PearlStreet:
I handle lots of land transactions and in the course of pre-purchase inspections, I discovered that a lot of estates don't have valid documents enabling them to sell.

If you ask them for title documents, they'll give you one file number to check at Alausa that they're processing their excision. This is a big lie as government doesn't give excision to Real Estate companies, but to traditional landowning families and communities.

Most of them are selling future litigation that would not be borne by then but by their subscribers. The agents can't tell you this as they also are largely concerned about collecting your money and moving on to the next unfortunate buyer.

There is a prominent Real Estate company that has an estate at Ibeju Lekki. The C of O of the family they bought from is subject of litigations, but they refused to tell their subscribers. One day, they would wake up and find that their properties have 'possession taken' written on them.

Another prominent real estate company advertises that the land is covered by a C of O when in fact, just a fraction of the land is covered and majority of the land falls outside the C of O.

Though there are a handful of good real estate companies with proper and secure documentation and title, a greater percentage of the estates marketed here on Nairaland have defective or no title. I've done PPI on tons of them and I'm pretty sure of this.

You're absolutely right about this, sir/ma. For smart investor, you don't just take hook and sinker whatever documents a real estate company present to you. Do your own research too.

But there is one attitude about some folks in Alausa. Because they also have properties to sell, they confuse innocent clients so that they can sell their properties to them.

Nonetheless, there are good real estate companies like Pertinence (the developer of Lakowe Estate) EUC Homes, etc, that I work with. Also, I belong to a group Realtors with legal practitioners who screen any real estate that wants us to market for them.

Please contact me for proven real estate companies to work with. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile by Viktoreze(m): 11:37am On Feb 25, 2017
True talk...nice one op

Re: Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile by prestige2013: 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mr2kay2:

Inside Lagoon
Re: Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile by BecomeALandLord(m): 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nice one op
Great write up.........be wise and buy from a real estate firm
It has more advantages and it's very secured compared to the fetish omo nile people

Read my signature and get genuine lands in estates at various locations at great prices
Re: Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile by OLANIYI1985: 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mr2kay2:

contact me on 08181299517
Re: Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile by turawafett(f): 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
One important question to ask is where do the real estate company buy from?.
The answer is from Omo onile. My take is don't buy from Omo onile if you are not taking possession immediately and make sure you perfect your title if you buy from them, moreover some Omo onile have upgraded to real estate standand, the benefits of buying from Omo onile is that you will be buying at a very cheap rate, also all land being released by Lagos state government now comes with registered layout. So in future owners of property can come together to register their street or community as an estate. The advantage is that you still get the services of an estate but pay less as serviced charge.
Your pocket determine which one you will go for.

Do you want to rent an apartment, buy a house either completed building or uncompleted building, or buy a plot or plots of land at affordable rate in Lekki, VI or Ikoyi. Island generally.

We also assist our client in supervising of their property, we also do supply of building materials to site.
We are your eyes on ground.

We also supply quality building materials such as sand, granite, blocks, tiles, iron rod, doors etc.

Call Arike on 07087166767 or WhatsApp 08033248913
BB Pin: 7AEB2B51
Email: turawafetty@yahoo.com
Re: Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile by Zenlife: 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
Chrisozone:
So its true that nothing works in Nigeria...

Have been in Nigeria since I joined Nairaland I have never been the first to comment.

Now I traveled out and it came to past!!

Wow!!! God bless Nigeria.

God bless Nairaland

Curious.
Kindly share what life is like in Mauritius?
Housing, rent, food, work, safety and security, the people, etc.

From "Mauritius"

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile by Chrisozone: 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
Zenlife:

Drop your contact, will message you on WhatsApp

Re: Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile by rafcrown(m): 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
TELL US.
oshoa:

Contact me on 08060064824
Re: Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
michtemmy:

Land is very cheap when you buy from omo Onile but the trouble you face after full payment of the land is unquantifiable.

You don't pay developmental levy when you buy from omo Onile, but the type of trouble they cause when you want to start building is not small and as a matter of fact you might even spend times two of the price you bought the land

Real estate developers give you the advantage of paying on installment. Up to 6 months or even more in some cases.

You can't try that with Omonile. They take their money outright.

Real estate companies gives you the advantage of buying while you wait, that is you can buy now and develop in ten years in as much as you clear the area regularly.

Real estate companies perfect land titles. But nothing concerns Omonile with title. You are on your own!

Buy land from Omonile and don't take possession immediately, they may sell to 5 other people.

There is an organized layout for every estate which makes them beautiful and organized and moreover, secured.

I hope you now know better.

I'll wouldn't buy into an estate if it's the last land available.

Some of us knows better.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
akeensbussy:
Lies...don't be deceived by the write-up. The Estate people, whom did they buy the land from? The same omonile.

I have bought many land from omo-onile with out any issue. Ranging from 10 acres to half plot. They are the best to buy land from especially now that land laws had been passed by various states Governement.

They sell cheap Lands and very easy people to relate with. Though they like money no doubt.

Sometimes, I will write a topic on how to buy land from Omo-onile.

In 2012 I bought a land from one of this Estate thing and till now I have not been allocated my land of 2plots. While the one I bought from omonile had been developed.

We've been warned on here by many people including the mod about some of those estates along Lasgidi-Ebaodan road.
Re: Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile by IBreakRules: 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mr2kay2:

petesi onibode town. 50k per plot
Re: Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile by toxxnoni(m): 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mr2kay2:

we render the best quality and affordable services

contact us today

ASTRO GEOTECH NIG LTD Is a firm that is into borehole drilling, soil test (geotechnical investigation and lab analysis with report), core drilling, geophysical investigation, pile foundation,project manager(general Construction management).

Thanks
Re: Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile by toxxnoni(m): 5:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
Viktoreze:
True talk...nice one op

we render the best quality and affordable services

contact us today

ASTRO GEOTECH NIG LTD Is a firm that is into borehole drilling, soil test(geotechnical investigation and lab analysis with report), core drilling, geophysical investigation, pile foundation,project manager(general Construction management).

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile by Mindfido(m): 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
Feel free to join our whatsapp group if you have lands, houses, properties, buildings or office complex, apartments fuel stations to sell, buy or rent

Or u just want to be a real estate agent

Tayo
Re: Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile by AngelicBeing: 7:22am On Feb 26, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I'll wouldn't buy into an estate if it's the last land available.

Some of us knows better.
This got me laughing but you are absolutely correct, the dramas you go through with some of this so- called gated estate company is better than imagine, my friends are currently dealing with one as posted by me above, not all omoniles are bad, l have bought from them in the past likewise few mutual friends and it went well, built my house, and l have very good rapport with the bale , head of the omonile & his family smiley
Re: Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile by Stonerboi: 8:45am On Feb 26, 2017
Chrisozone:
So its true that nothing works in Nigeria...

Have been in Nigeria since I joined Nairaland I have never been the first to comment.

Now I traveled out and it came to past!!

Wow!!! God bless Nigeria.

God bless Nairaland

From "Mauritius"

Do people still do this?!
Re: Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile by Adeliebe: 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2017

michtemmy:

You're absolutely right about this, sir/ma. For smart investor, you don't just take hook and sinker whatever documents a real estate company present to you. Do your own research too.

But there is one attitude about some folks in Alausa. Because they also have properties to sell, they confuse innocent clients so that they can sell their properties to them.

Nonetheless, there are good real estate companies like Pertinence (the developer of Lakowe Estate) EUC Homes, etc, that I work with. Also, I belong to a group Realtors with legal practitioners who screen any real estate that wants us to market for them.

Re: Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile by Adeliebe: 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
If you actually working for the companies you mentioned...you'll know that PERTINENCE LIMITED is not the developer of Lakowe lakes estate.
Stop misleading people.
PEOPLEeeee please go through the right channel ooo

michtemmy:

Re: Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile by michtemmy: 5:46am On Feb 27, 2017
pls dont be sentimental because of your ugly experience with fraudster in real estate. There was an indelibrate omission in my reply to you. Pertinence is the developer of VIP Gardens in Lakowe Estate (http://www.pertinencegroup.com/index.php), which offers a competitive price to ARM, the developer of the Lakowe.

thanks for pointing out the discrepancy.

Adeliebe:
If you actually working for the companies you mentioned...you'll know that PERTINENCE LIMITED is not the developer of Lakowe lakes estate.
Stop misleading people.
PEOPLEeeee please go through the right channel ooo

Re: Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile by michtemmy: 5:53am On Feb 27, 2017
the promo has ended, fellow. it is now 850k. well done

johnca:
LAND SELLING FOR JUST 700K INSIDE A FENCED ESTATE FROM A REPUTABLE REAL ESTATE COMPANY IN LAGOS

Property Description

Flourish Royal Garden, Okun-Folu, Ibeju-Lekki is located close to the Lacampaigne Tropicana, Lekki Free Trade zone, Dangote Refinery, Deep Sea port, Dangote Fertilizer plant and the new Airport.
At Flourish Royal Garden, we bring to you a masterpiece of an estate with up-to-date infrastructure and amenities.
Investment in Flourish Royal Garden is instant Return On Investment(ROI) – 52% to 100% return on investment in the next 24 months. Your investment is safe, secure and guarantees massive and instant return on investment.
It is a gated community with 24 hours security, dry land and no Omonile wahala.

Benefits
2 minutes drive from the Lacampaigne Tropicana
10 minutes drive from the Dangote Refinery
5 minutes drive from Free Trade Zone
New Lagos Seaport
New Lagos Airport

Amenities Within the Estate
Good Network of Roads
Recreational Facilities
Schools
Shopping Complexes
Street Lights

For more information Call 08036374420,08157579507

Few plots available
Re: Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile by Adeliebe: 9:05am On Feb 27, 2017
Re: Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile by segun0001: 11:58am On Mar 01, 2017
Own a plot of land and a quality house @ Fountain Garden CityFountain Garden City Atan/Ota,Ogun State.* 25 minutes drive from sango ota bridge* 10 minutes drive from Cannanland Church .* 5 minutes drive from Atan Police k* 15 minutes drive from Agbara.#650,000: outright payment#700,000: Installmental payment#100,000 initial deposit, spread the balance for 12 months.Fountain Garden City, Isiu Ikorodu,Lagos* 20 minutes drive from Ikorodu Garage* 15 minutes drive from Laspotech, Ikorodu* 10 minutes drive from Maya bus stop.#500,000 outright payment#600,000 installmental payment#100,000 initial deposit, spread the balance for 12 monthsFountain Garden City, Wasinmi Ewekoro* 35 minutes drive from Sango Ota Bridge* 15 minutes drive from Ifo* 5 minutes drive from Wasimi ,Total filling station* 25 minutes drive from Abeokuta#350,000 outright payment#450,000 installmental payment#50,000 initial deposit, spread the balance for 12 monthsFountain Garden City, Kobape, Shiun,Abeokuta* 8 minutes drive from Nestlé company* 7 minutes drive from Buhari Estate* 12 minutes drive from Governor's office#280,000 outright payment#350,000 installmental payment#50,000 initial deposit, spread the balance for 12 monthsFountain Garden City, Mowe, Ofada Ogun State#700,000 outright payment#800,000 installmental payment#100,000 initial deposit, spread the balance for 18 monthsBENEFITS* Installmental payment* Dry flat and solid land* Electricity perimeter fence* Over 200% increase within a year* No Omo Onile WahalaAssetplus Global Properties LimitedOFFICEZone 4 Energy Complex, km 35 Lagos/ Abeokuta Expressway, Abukon Bus Stop, Alagbado ,Lagos State.Website:www.assetplusnigeria.comCall Segun on : 08038500171
Re: Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile by Homeyfav: 5:35am On Sep 12, 2018
Why investors who buy, sell or lease properties hire estate agents.

https://www.ibejulekkiland.com/investors-buy-sell-lease-properties-hire-estate-agents/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] / Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.