Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days (73108 Views)

Analysts Predict Naira Devaluation To N400/$ / GTB PLC Charge Me N367.29 To $1 In An Online Transaction, Is It Right? / Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days by pkang: 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
achieverme:

How come you are rotten and uncouth? Did your father fail to teach you common sense or what? Doesn't that make your father a failure?

Actually I see that there is no iota of fatherly training in u that is y u are loutish.
Let me ask, do u know ur father at all or u are too depressed trying to figure out who is ur pop.
Re: How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days by achieverme(m): 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
pkang:

Actually I see that there is no iota of fatherly training in u that is y u are loutish.
Let me ask, do u know ur father at all or u are too depressed trying to figure out who is ur pop.

I suspect your father trained you, but you are like quicksand that can't retain knowledge or home training. I guess that's why your life is in such shambles.
Re: How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days by iaatmguy(m): 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Until my rice bag hits 8500 or less...
even cheaper

Way cheaper
Re: How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
iaatmguy:
even cheaper

Way cheaper

No let them hear you ooo...
Re: How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days by princetom1(m): 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
poiZon:
for this policy to be sustained, we need peace in the delta and also bear in mind that the foreign reserve will be fluctuating upandan.
Last week it was 30billion dolls now its 27billion dolls.

To those who accused gej of looting foreign reserves, if u r really following what is happening in nigeria since may 2015 you will by now know where our foreign exchange went.

Even civil servants dey send their shidren go ghana to go study, teachers too dey follow send dem pikin, tmrw dey will be accusing another person of looting the foreign reserve.

Millions of nigerians were just buying stuffs online, ali express etc with their naira debit card but paid in dolls, who did they think pay those dolls they paid for those goods purchase?

We accuse people blindly but in d real sense we r the real culprits.

Jonathan crime was letting people steal under his nose and he sure knows about it. All those stolen money are in dollars men. The stealing was just too much

1 Like

Re: How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days by pkang: 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
achieverme:

I suspect your father trained you, but you are like quicksand that can't retain knowledge or home training. I guess that's why your life is in such shambles.

I know u are confused right now and angry at the way u were brought up. Don't worry, my Father can take very good care of u as if u were his, he is a father everyone yearn for.
Come so he can give u some orientation and i bet u, u won't remain the same.
At the words in bold, you are envious of my resilience and hence, saying that out of contest. I don't blame you, it's typical of people of your type.
I see that as an act of ignorant and bad belly for a person a person like me.
Re: How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days by princetom1(m): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
achieverme:

I begin to wonder if you fell from your mother's back when you were a baby. You reason like a dead brain.

Its ok guys. Let it go.

pkang:

I know u are confused right now and angry at the way u were brought up. Don't worry, my Father can take very good care of u as if u were his, he is a father everyone yearn for.
Come so he can give u some orientation and i bet u, u won't remain the same.
At the words in bold, you are envious of my resilience and hence, saying that out of contest. I don't blame you, it's typical of people of your type.
I see that as an act of ignorant and bad belly for a person a person like me.
Re: How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
Heard it's now 370!
Re: How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days by naturefellow(m): 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
asuustrike2009:

If I prophesy that you would be rich in few months time you wouldn't believe and would assume that am psyching you. But if I tell you that there's danger ahead and that don't pass some locations, you would be inquisitive and may want to know why.When got to know, there's the tendency that would be cautious but if you ignore and prophecy comes t pass,you wouldn't risk any other prophecy. So if TB prophesy bad prophecy, it's left for Nigerians to pray to avert it but if we keep abusing the prophets God would intentionally allow the prophecy to come to pass.So most times,we are cause of the manifestation of the prophecy not the messenger. The messenger's job is to deliver messages while the receiver is to act on it
agreed. But do you agree that too much of everything is not good?
Re: How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
naturefellow:
There's nothing excess in prophecy especially if it comes from God. You and I know that if he and others doesn't prophesy, we will be eager to know what happen. The truth of the matter is that prophecies are given to humanity to draw them closer to God.
Re: How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days by princetom1(m): 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
naturefellow:

In the bible, God prophesy through its prophets are very clear. It's either the prophesy comes to pass or they are also told what they can do to avert it or loose it. But all these one chance prophecies, there is God o

1 Like

Re: How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days by naturefellow(m): 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
princetom1:

In the bible, God prophesy through its prophets are very clear. It's either the prophesy comes to pass or they are also told what they can do to avert it or loose it. But all these one chance prophecies, there is God o
J'ah will disgrace them all for the sake of Nigeria!
Re: How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days by mikolo80: 1:20am On Feb 27, 2017
adioolayi:
If you were celebrating the depreciation of the Naira EVERYDAY, why are you asking me not to celebrate the appreciation EVERYDAY? #Copied

Even if it appreciate by #1 , Credit to the "polytechnic graduate " and Emefiele......kudos to "mere commissioner" too. grin

#GodBlessNigeria

wetin concine emefiele. No be him de hammer ontop our head by forcing the depreciating of the naira abi him no sabi him work for almost two years until them warm am say dem go sack d idiot.
Emefiele ko emaciated ni
Bloody thief
Re: How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days by Sleekdude4u(m): 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
Buhari is a dollant, incapable. Osibanjo baba, small but mighty, he is the man
Re: How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days by iaatmguy(m): 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
unclezuma:

No let them hear you ooo...
the price of dollars should go cheap
Very cheap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days by YESpParticipant: 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

YES-P PARTICIPANTS TO STAGE A NATIONWIDE PEACEFUL PROTEST.
https://www.nairaland.com/3652654/yes-p-notice-peaceful-nationwide-protest
Re: How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
Tz now 430 to one dollar.......et may increase... Yes...but let's keep hoping oh....positivity at its peak....
Re: How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
achieverme:

When you were born, the police were forced to arrest your imbecccile father and your prostttttitute mother was reminded behind bars. Do you know why? You were more like a a poorly fed cub stolen from a zoo.

Guys na.....ets hope we came to hope here na.....why na.....we shld b praying instead... Please na
Re: How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days by pkang: 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
achieverme:

When you were born, the police were forced to arrest your imbecccile father and your prostttttitute mother was reminded behind bars. Do you know why? You were more like a a poorly fed cub stolen from a zoo.

Is that the reason u have lived begging, no wonder your dad slept in the gutter after drinking to stupor with the money u have been begging.
Ur Mother, she is such a LovePeddler, she is been bleeped everyday just for chewing gum money.
What a generation u belong.
Re: How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days by princetom1(m): 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
pkang:

Is that the reason u have lived begging, no wonder your dad slept in the gutter after drinking to stupor with the money u have been begging.
Ur Mother, she is such a LovePeddler, she is been bleeped everyday just for chewing gum money.

achieverme:

Enough is enough, you too is going on ban...

cc: dominique
Re: How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days by achieverme(m): 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
pkang:

If you are looking for the real meaning of mistake in conception, you should ask your parents. And the calanity of your birth would have been averted if your curseddd father had listened to warning and used condom.
Re: How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days by haulforte123: 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
Why do I Need A Custom Clearing Agent?

If this is also your question, you are also in the right place.

Lets think about this for a moment...

Imagine the risk of keeping millions at home, if there were no banks.
Its very possible to keep cash at home but the risk is unbearable.

In the same way, there are licensed agents available for you to
have a problem free clearance.

Here Are 2 Reasons Why You Need Them

1) They have a reputation among the customs.
Hence, clearing agents are prioritised above individuals.

2) Documentation is a very critical procedure; as as incomplete
Information can stop your import and export instantly.

What you Gain

1) They get you added documents that the customs authority
demand when you did not plan it.

2) They help you document exactly what the customs need.

3) You gain good insurance services.

4) Due to their good knowledge of the industry and its
most recent changes you have the confidence that it
will be a successful import and export.

* You can now import successfully without worries.

Contact Us At
info@haulforte.com
www.haulforte.com
Re: How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days by pkang: 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
achieverme:

If you are looking for the real meaning of mistake in conception, you should ask your parents. And the calanity of your birth would have been averted if your curseddd father had listened to warning and used condom.
Toto man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Slaps Man At UBA ATM In Port-Harcourt, Tears His Shirt And Singlet / Oluwo Antonio Deinde Fernandez Is Dead / RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.