Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

She Became More Ugly After Taking Beer. I Need Fuc.k Her Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Became More Ugly After Taking Beer. I Need Fuc.k Her Today (3759 Views)

Confession : How I Fuc*k Our Telant Daughter In Our Room [18+] / Confession : How I Fuc*k Our Telant Daughter In Our Room [18+] / How I Fuc,k Mama Nkechi Oversized Puss¥, Sex Story (adults Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Became More Ugly After Taking Beer. I Need Fuc.k Her Today by fineboynl(m): 6:39am On Feb 25, 2017
I was relaxing in a bar when a ugly girl came in to plug her phone. she has a ugly hangared looking face and a flat chest. but a very big ass.

you know there are different kind of big yansh.
some are wide and round while some only just shoots out.

this one she is slim from waist line upwards with tiny breasts then fleshes and thickness from waist line downward. the yansh just shoot out. if she is backing you, you won't see the massiveness well. but if she in side position all you will see is a big long yansh.

at first when she entered she told a guy she was hungry and went to plugin her phone that was when I saw that yansh. she was about to leave when she notice I looked at her yansh. then she never want to leave again but remain. she told the same guy she want to drink. the guy told her but you said you are hungry just now. how come u want a drink... the guy told her there's no money. but she never leave even after the guy later left. after about an hour it was only the two of us and I was deliberating what to do if to just fuc.k her or just leave her because she is not my type after all and if people that knows me see her with me na fall hand. it was obvious she want me. but from the way she talk its very local and the ass is the only thing God bless her with. and that what keeping local men coming to her.

after some time it was only the two of us. then she order for cigarette. that was when I got the signal she is local opko. I became interest to just blow her from back with my 7 inch casava. if it's just to pay her.

but she never light the cigarette there maybe just to show to me.

then one man came in and bought her a beer. they knew each other because they talked. the man drink two and left. during this time her phone was ringing. she was going out and coming in. her beer finished but she never leave. after drinking the beer she became more ugly.
one guy came in and they talk from there discussion she rent house around the area because they where talking about NEPA bill.

the guy left but she refuse to go.

this is my regular bar and each time I am there I am always the last person to leave. the owner will tell me to relax not to rush even when they are closed they will be waiting for me. sometimes I will just rush my beer and leave especially when they are using generator. but I have never see her there before and she don't want to go.

meanwhile I was fighting inside my mind, one mind said I should leave her and the other side just control and Bleep her.

since it was only the two of us remaining and they are about to close it just because of me they are still open and running on generator. they around packed things inside if I should leave they will just closed.

I bought her a bottle of beer. and she thank me. then I ask her to come over. but she was kinda shy.

when she came I just ask her for name and number. after collecting I gave her small thing for hand. and left there. I called her for us to see next day at somewhere by 8pm. she agreed but said I will have to come over that place for us to go together. that is my problem now. I just want her to meet me in a guesthouse. I can't walk with her.

please I need advice and tips. I need fuc.k this big yansh today.

1 Like

Re: She Became More Ugly After Taking Beer. I Need Fuc.k Her Today by SUPERPACK: 6:40am On Feb 25, 2017
Fuckgratulations

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Became More Ugly After Taking Beer. I Need Fuc.k Her Today by gbegemaster(m): 6:47am On Feb 25, 2017
Loooool. This is a lot of dementia for one person. Can you Imagine the f**kery.

1 Like

Re: She Became More Ugly After Taking Beer. I Need Fuc.k Her Today by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 25, 2017
More grease to ur weskolompio...

Make sure u both cUM sametime,that's how we roll cool
Re: She Became More Ugly After Taking Beer. I Need Fuc.k Her Today by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 25, 2017
she ugly yet u want to Drill her...in Buhari's voice "KONTINUE"
Re: She Became More Ugly After Taking Beer. I Need Fuc.k Her Today by Abortions: 7:18am On Feb 25, 2017
JOBLESSNESS

3 Likes

Re: She Became More Ugly After Taking Beer. I Need Fuc.k Her Today by Homeboiy: 7:20am On Feb 25, 2017
both d fúcker n d fúckee r mad

4 Likes

Re: She Became More Ugly After Taking Beer. I Need Fuc.k Her Today by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 25, 2017
Who do you this thing?
Re: She Became More Ugly After Taking Beer. I Need Fuc.k Her Today by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 25, 2017
So you mean some people's problem in this life is just big nyash and big breast? Nairaland has really exposed me to different shades of madness!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Became More Ugly After Taking Beer. I Need Fuc.k Her Today by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 25, 2017
fineboynl:
I was relaxing in a bar when a ugly girl came in to plug her phone. she has a ugly hangared looking face and a flat chest. but a very big ass.

you know there are different kind of big yansh.
some are wide and round while some only just shoots out.

this one she is slim from waist line upwards with tiny breasts then fleshes and thickness from waist line downward. the yansh just shoot out. if she is backing you, you won't see the massiveness well. but if she in side position all you will see is a big long yansh.

at first when she entered she told a guy she was hungry and went to plugin her phone that was when I saw that yansh. she was about to leave when she notice I looked at her yansh. then she never want to leave again but remain. she told the same guy she want to drink. the guy told her but you said you are hungry just now. how come u want a drink... the guy told her there's no money. but she never leave even after the guy later left. after about an hour it was only the two of us and I was deliberating what to do if to just fuc.k her or just leave her because she is not my type after all and if people that knows me see her with me na fall hand. it was obvious she want me. but from the way she talk its very local and the ass is the only thing God bless her with. and that what keeping local men coming to her.

after some time it was only the two of us. then she order for cigarette. that was when I got the signal she is local opko. I became interest to just blow her from back with my 7 inch casava. if it's just to pay her.

but she never light the cigarette there maybe just to show to me.

then one man came in and bought her a beer. they knew each other because they talked. the man drink two and left. during this time her phone was ringing. she was going out and coming in. her beer finished but she never leave. after drinking the beer she became more ugly.
one guy came in and they talk from there discussion she rent house around the area because they where talking about NEPA bill.

the guy left but she refuse to go.

this is my regular bar and each time I am there I am always the last person to leave. the owner will tell me to relax not to rush even when they are closed they will be waiting for me. sometimes I will just rush my beer and leave especially when they are using generator. but I have never see her there before and she don't want to go.

meanwhile I was fighting inside my mind, one mind said I should leave her and the other side just control and Bleep her.

since it was only the two of us remaining and they are about to close it just because of me they are still open and running on generator. they around packed things inside if I should leave they will just closed.

I bought her a bottle of beer. and she thank me. then I ask her to come over. but she was kinda shy.

when she came I just ask her for name and number. after collecting I gave her small thing for hand. and left there. I called her for us to see next day at somewhere by 8pm. she agreed but said I will have to come over that place for us to go together. that is my problem now. I just want her to meet me in a guesthouse. I can't walk with her.

please I need advice and tips. I need fuc.k this big yansh today.

How can you just conclude so fast that a total stranger you have never met before I s a " local Okpo"?lol
Re: She Became More Ugly After Taking Beer. I Need Fuc.k Her Today by mrkay101(m): 12:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
ToriBlue:
Who do you this thing?

Been seeing ur moniker around missy. Is Tori black ur sis?
Re: She Became More Ugly After Taking Beer. I Need Fuc.k Her Today by fineboynl(m): 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
So you mean some people's problem in this life is just big nyash and big breast? Nairaland has really exposed me to different shades of madness!
it's not a problem but to explore.

1 Like

Re: She Became More Ugly After Taking Beer. I Need Fuc.k Her Today by McBrooklyn(m): 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2017

Re: She Became More Ugly After Taking Beer. I Need Fuc.k Her Today by hansyllo(m): 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
All this long write up just to take someone home?

(1) (Reply)

20yr-old Naija Babe Voted To Have Cutest & Sexiest Tits On Instagram! / Plurimi / GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.