Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (880366 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mimshack2015: 8:21pm On May 01, 2017
oluwaCanny:

to get a well tailored answer u need to give more info about your fees. How much is the tuition and have u paid some already ??

I have not actually make any payment... however, the said amount is not among the fees.. I can settle part of the fees as requested by the school and still have the money left... the school only requested me to pay about 2k pending arrival... please kindly advise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by dimpules8: 8:21pm On May 01, 2017
ugolinze123:

my cousin sis
Am kinda confused. Is your cousin sister not your cousin

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 8:53pm On May 01, 2017
dimpules8:

bros abeg I no wan laff grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by dimpules8: 8:53pm On May 01, 2017
Please a friend is asking for the right email address to send additional documents to cic. Is it accraimmigration@international or
accra.immigration@international.gc.ca
Please top urgent. Said she kept getting error messages even though d doc size shows 2. 6MB
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ichigo77: 8:55pm On May 01, 2017
dimpules8:

grin lool. I tire o.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by 1soul(m): 9:16pm On May 01, 2017
Someone said here using a sponsor's company account is a redflag, what about a company where your sponsor is the sole signatory and it happens to be in his name like "Joseph and Son Ltd"?

And it also happen to be the only account the sponsor does his transactions and have huge sum in?

What is one suppose to do in this situation?

Just asking for clarity puporse.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Rocorleone: 9:19pm On May 01, 2017
here:
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Its really been an honor being here and the selfless dedication is amazing. Please, I urgently need assistance for a friend who is trying to add a study permit application for an accompanying minor( (10month old).
We are filling a study permit for the baby rather than a visit due to the instruction on UBC site :

""Minor children applying from outside Canada to accompany a parent for work or study in Canada should apply for a study permit. In general, having a study permit (rather than a visitor record) can make the immigration process run more smoothly for accompanying minor children.""

The part of concern is the "Details of Intended Study in Canada" for the 1294E form for the baby
what should be filled in the following sections:
Name of School
My level of study
My Field of study
Address of School
DLI Number
Duration of Study
Please advise with what type of information to fill here as I someone once said leave it blank but the Name of School keep indicating required and for level of study should it be not applicable?
Will really appreciate

Nice I too am heading to UBC for my studies. I have been admitted! smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Rocorleone: 9:24pm On May 01, 2017
1soul:
Someone said here using a sponsor's company account is a redflag, what about a coany where your sponsor is the sole signatory and it happens to be in her name like "Joseph and Son Ltd"?

And it also happen to be the only account Tue sponsor does his transactions and have huge sum in?

Sounds like my family company "Joe and Sons Golden ltd" grin

But there's no problem since the sponsor can attest and get an affidavit of support to that effect. Well I stand to be corrected
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by michaelbelgium(m): 9:29pm On May 01, 2017
so those that applied for trv online used a dom account to pay .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by chimah3(m): 9:36pm On May 01, 2017
dimpules8:
Please a friend is asking for the right email address to send additional documents to cic. Is it accraimmigration@international or
Please top urgent. Said she kept getting error messages even though d doc size shows 2. 6MB

Tell her to try reducing the content of the body of the email. Had someone having the same issue and that was the cause #cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Moley22(m): 9:54pm On May 01, 2017
Guys please has anyone been admitted to University of Manitoba University 1 programme How is it like and whats the total cost for it before transferring to Year 2?Can one work with effect after resumption to raise fees....Please reply GOD bless
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Moley22(m): 9:57pm On May 01, 2017
I've checked all and University of Manitoba seems like the cheapest with abt 14k CAD yearly... But anyone presently there or who knows anyone there....Pls respond GOD bless lets correspond via mails...thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mimshack2015: 10:25pm On May 01, 2017
Please, I want to apply for my student visa by may and got only 5m... self sponsorship. got admission already to study robotics @ conestoga.. will my account go through or I need a co. sponsor... Please kindly advise sincerely..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ichigo77: 10:28pm On May 01, 2017
@chimah3 great posts by the way. But in a situation where the persons employment letter reflects an annual salary which isn't substantial, do you suggest leaving that out as well, if so, how then does the person tackle "current employment status" ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ichigo77: 10:36pm On May 01, 2017
mimshack2015:
Please, I want to apply for my student visa by may and got only 5m... self sponsorship. got admission already to study robotics @ conestoga.. will my account go through or I need a co. sponsor... Please kindly advise sincerely..

if the 5m can pay your tuition fee for a year and still you with an equivalent of at least CAD 10,000 (about 2.8m give or take)or more for living expenses for a year then you may risk it. But honestly, i doubt it will cover. So please try to find a co-sponsor. Refusal can be quite painful so don't play with "insufficient funds".
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by oluwaCanny: 10:51pm On May 01, 2017
Moley22:
Guys please has anyone been admitted to University of Manitoba University 1 programme How is it like and whats the total cost for it before transferring to Year 2?Can one work with effect after resumption to raise fees....Please reply GOD bless

if u r talking of masters then i have a friend who got admitted there. The fees for his first year is a little over 11,000 cad. The second year is less than 2000 cad. Also if u graduated with an upper or more( and got more than 75% in ur 3rd and final yr) you automaticatically qualify for a scholarship worth about 5000 cad which will be deducted from ur fees meaning u will be paying less than what i stated above for the first year.

It will be difficult to raise the funds with effect from resumption date. It will be better to pay for a year's fees because getting job wont be easy and moreover u aint allowed to work more than 20 hours per week when school is incession...!!

hope i answered u well shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 10:58pm On May 01, 2017
1soul:
Someone said here using a sponsor's company account is a redflag, what about a company where your sponsor is the sole signatory and it happens to be in his name like "Joseph and Son Ltd"?

And it also happen to be the only account the sponsor does his transactions and have huge sum in?

What is one suppose to do in this situation?

ask him to pay ur tuition and u should be fine
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 11:05pm On May 01, 2017
mimshack2015:
I thought someone already asked how much ur tuition fee is? well ur tuition fee + cad10k (living expenses) × #240 should give u the minimum amount u will need. To be on a safer side I will advise u get a co-sponsor as that will reduce the financial burden on u
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Sugaro: 11:43pm On May 01, 2017
Pls as regards valuation of landed property,
1.do I still need to notarize them after the valuation?
2.or will just submitting survey plans WITHOUT notarization and valuation be OK?

Pls i really need ur input house!
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 12:12am On May 02, 2017
You really don't have to quote everything which he posted so that this page isn't filled with some post
wealth360:

Guy why u dey lie? Som1 travelled recently and nothing like dat. Please give info base on fact.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 12:17am On May 02, 2017
parksg:
You really don't have to quote everything which he posted so that this page isn't filled with some post
endeavor to edit such post in future please
Judgepelumi:

Horror Movie grin grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Khloepatra3: 1:54am On May 02, 2017
amii131:

Did the school give you admission for that pharm and which school did you apply?
I got acceptance from the university of Winnipeg for a pre pharmacy program because pharmacy is not a direct entry program
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by maziude: 2:50am On May 02, 2017
Update....

Medical done 25/04/2017.
Medical passed 02/05/2017.

It will end in praises for us all, by God's grace....

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Ejaloni123: 3:33am On May 02, 2017
maziude:
Update....

Medical done 25/04/2017.

Your TRV has landed, it will end in praise...........God will answer our prayers!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Hiccups: 3:35am On May 02, 2017
Rocorleone:

Nice I too am heading to UBC for my studies. I have been admitted! smiley

MSC or PhD? I'm damn interested in that school
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by kruxit: 4:02am On May 02, 2017
Happy to see the house keeps the flame alive.... thumbs up everyone. grin angry sad grin cheesy. Just a quick question pls. Trying to direct a friend to Alagbon for the PCC any link or contact will be appreciated. Gracias!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by amnotapervert(m): 4:38am On May 02, 2017
maziude:
Update....

Medical done 25/04/2017.

congratulations ..... when are you to resume ..?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by maziude: 4:44am On May 02, 2017
amnotapervert:
congratulations ..... when are you to resume ..?

Thanks boss....September 2017
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by maziude: 4:47am On May 02, 2017
Ejaloni123:

Your TRV has landed, it will end in praise...........God will answer our prayers!

Thanks boss... By God's grace, it will end in praise for us all.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by odagogo: 5:45am On May 02, 2017
kruxit:
Happy to see the house keeps the flame alive.... thumbs up everyone. grin angry sad grin cheesy. Just a quick question pls. Trying to direct a friend to Alagbon for the PCC any link or contact will be appreciated. Gracias!

send me a PM
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by seun7730: 7:56am On May 02, 2017
Good morning, pls i want to ask, is it necessary to collect another bank reference letter of my sponsor if i want to resubmit my application. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by simeon83: 8:11am On May 02, 2017
mimshack2015:
When are you resuming? I got an admission there too ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (505)

German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.