Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,924 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (882180 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by crixcrox(f): 7:14am On May 25, 2017
crixcrox:
Hello did anyone apply to Conestoga college how did you pay for ur application.

Someone should help me pls don't want to pay and then be told I have to repay through another means.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by michaelbelgium(m): 7:21am On May 25, 2017
maziude:

In most cases, it does come almost immediately, while in some cases 24-48 hours.

You will receive it.
ok...thank you
although i got an email from them(CIC) after submitting my app that i have a message in my account....but when i checked i couldn't find any message....its saying 'no message'
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Kof99: 7:50am On May 25, 2017
Judgepelumi:

Sorry bro. Seems like you've been delayed
Pls those who applied for September entry in previous years, did it take soo long to hear from them as regards your successful application? Because I've applied since March and ive heard nothing from them. Except updates of 'No update yet' it's 16weeks span and it'll end in June. Im going to assume if they take this long, then it means my application will be successful. Lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by kunkcraze(m): 7:54am On May 25, 2017
Hello house, please i need your help , how do i pay for study permit? i have been trying to pay with my Diamond visa card and GTB master card both have been declined, and i have to pay to submit the application please what should i do? is there any alternative to pay for application, as time is of essence. Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Lop1: 8:04am On May 25, 2017
I think you should get in touch with them ASAP to explain the situation. When is the deadline to submit it?
ohizzyy7:

Manitoba is demanding for my original certificate which is not ready from my school, don't know what to do.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by MeinKampf: 8:06am On May 25, 2017
kunkcraze:
Hello house, please i need your help , how do i pay for study permit? i have been trying to pay with my Diamond visa card and GTB master card both have been declined, and i have to pay to submit the application please what should i do? is there any alternative to pay for application, as time is of essence. Thanks in advance

Don't know of diamond visa card but I think GTB mastercard still have a monthly limit of $100.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by odagogo: 8:10am On May 25, 2017
kunkcraze:

Get a dollar Master/Visa card, or you can ask someone that has one to assist you in making the payment.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by timisnup(m): 8:44am On May 25, 2017
can i DM you please
maziude:

No boss. Chill a bit, you will get the mail.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by AYOT12(m): 8:45am On May 25, 2017
pls house help me look at dis file.
I got this from my agent
can this be real?
Did anybody get anything like this?
Pls can dis be fraud?Pls I need very urgent answer
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Cocosmite: 8:46am On May 25, 2017
I applied in 2015. It took about 90 days to receive my approved passport.

Remember my dear friend that the average Visa Processing time has been increased from that time period by another average 51days todays (141 average processing time).

In God we trust. It's well be patient.
I have had friends who were delayed same way as you but today are in Canada studying.

When the trials come don't give in but give all.
Instance
If you aren't prayerful it's a good time to become.

*note: average

Kof99:

Pls those who applied for September entry in previous years, did it take soo long to hear from them as regards your successful application? Because I've applied since March and ive heard nothing from them. Except updates of 'No update yet' it's 16weeks span and it'll end in June. Im going to assume if they take this long, then it means my application will be successful. Lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by AYOT12(m): 8:50am On May 25, 2017
somebody should pls reply me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by timisnup(m): 8:59am On May 25, 2017
AYOT12:
somebody should pls reply me
I think the letter is real. It will be better u start gathering the requirements and send it to CIC.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by olalives(m): 9:02am On May 25, 2017
No it isn't fraud.. Couple of people have gotten the same letter on this forum

AYOT12:
I got this from my agent
can this be real?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by olalives(m): 9:03am On May 25, 2017
When did you submit your application and when are you supposed to resume?

AYOT12:
I got this from my agent
can this be real?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Cocosmite: 9:03am On May 25, 2017
I have gone through the document.
I have a few questions

1. I'll like to know when you received this document
2. Do you have access to your CIC application page? That is logging details
3. What have you paid so far in the school and which school (for the temporary visa) is it?

AYOT12:
I got this from my agent
can this be real?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by AYOT12(m): 9:20am On May 25, 2017
Cocosmite:
I have gone through the document.
I have a few questions

1. I'll like to know when you received this document
2. Do you have access to your CIC application page? That is logging details
3. What have you paid so far in the school and which school (for the temporary visa) is it?

Document was received around 10th of dis month
2.No my agent has d access to that
3.Acceptance fee at UNIVERSITY of regina
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Egonne1(f): 9:39am On May 25, 2017
Hi. Morning. I can help u with the payment. U can send me a pm or contact me with the number on my signature.
kunkcraze:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Judgepelumi(m): 10:15am On May 25, 2017
Kof99:

PGC/PGD OR MSC?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ObenJoshua(m): 10:26am On May 25, 2017
Good morning leaders, please I applied to the U of Regina since March, and for over a month now the application status has been "pending departmental ...." I am curious as to why this is taking long, this one that visa processing time is 16 weeks, please does anyone have any info, and is it still possible to meetup with September resumption??.

And also what can I be doing in preparation, so as to make the visa processing faster when I receive my admission offer.

.Also can I apply for visa with a conditional admission offer
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by maziude: 10:38am On May 25, 2017
ObenJoshua:
Good morning leaders, please I applied to the U of Regina since March, and for over a month now the application status has been "pending departmental ...." I am curious as to why this is taking long, this one that visa processing time is 16 weeks, please does anyone have any info, and is it still possible to meetup with September resumption??.

And also what can I be doing in preparation, so as to make the visa processing faster when I receive my admission offer.

.Also can I apply for visa with a conditional admission offer

1) Contact the admission office of your university to know if there are updates concerning your application.

2)Depends on the outcome of (1) above. Meaning, you cant do anything until, you have your offer. But, if you want to walk by faith, gather all the required documents for visa application. Page 0 and CIC website, have the information regarding required documents.

3) Yes, you can. However, you have to show that you can meet the condition which is entirely dependent on the condition in question.

Others might have something to chip in...

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Ladon7: 10:54am On May 25, 2017
Good mng, pls can my uncle stand as my sponsor, he bears my mother surname.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Sirmicholo(m): 11:33am On May 25, 2017
Ladon7:
Good mng, pls can my uncle stand as my sponsor, he bears my mother surname.

Of course but you have to present a document that connect your Uncle and mum together
Marriage certificate or certificate of birth indicating your mother's maiden name will do.

Guru in the house might give you a better answer.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Idowu3080(m): 11:37am On May 25, 2017
Hello house,

I submitted my application 21st of April and did biometrics same day (paper route). Since then my biometrics has not been updated. Pls is this normal?

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by tuzinde(m): 11:48am On May 25, 2017
Idowu3080:
Hello house,

I submitted my application 21st of April and did biometrics same day (paper route). Since then my biometrics has not been updated. Pls is this normal?

Thanks and God bless.
No Cause for worry, it's normal

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Idowu3080(m): 11:49am On May 25, 2017
tuzinde:

No Cause for worry, it's normal

Thanks for your prompt reply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Cocosmite: 11:51am On May 25, 2017
Idowu,

If it shows "Submitted" you have nothing to worry about for now. That's just a month

Idowu3080:
Hello house,

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Idowu3080(m): 11:52am On May 25, 2017
Cocosmite:
Idowu,

If it shows "Submitted" you have nothing to worry about for now. That's just a month

Ok thanks. God bless you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Oluwatomisin121(m): 1:05pm On May 25, 2017
Hi Nlanders, pls I want your opinion
My situation:
Fiancee just got admitted to Uni of Sak for her Masters and she wants us to travel together. My concerns are:
1. Marriage would happen just 2 weeks before we apply. Should we apply together, will VO not raise eyebrows marriage was solely for VISA purpose.
2. Should she apply alone as married, then I apply after she has traveled.

Pls advise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Sugaro: 1:11pm On May 25, 2017
michaelbelgium:

ok...thank you
although i got an email from them(CIC) after submitting my app that i have a message in my account....but when i checked i couldn't find any message....its saying 'no message'
Open ur cic account, then scroll down to submitted application
Pls just click on* read message* and then u will see ur biometric letter msg,then click to view and it will automatically download.

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (505)

German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.