Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (880097 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by bravemykl: 7:52am On Jun 11, 2017
It will end in praise.Just remain positive. Is a technical Issue.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Ejaloni123: 7:52am On Jun 11, 2017
michaelbelgium:
what is wrong with this CIC sef...applied for trv last month...did biometric thereafter...showed biometrics done.
i checked my account this morning...its showing 'we need your finger print to process your application'
'Your action is required'
i am not understanding
Worry not, they are still having technical issues.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by chimah3(m): 8:13am On Jun 11, 2017
EJIZY:
Please a quick question, can I present two different statement of accounts, am sponsoring myself and my total fees plus living expense is about 8M naira.I have 4M in one account and 4M which was recently transferred into my other account. Please respond.

Just use the 4 million transferred to your other account to pay for your tuition.

Then present the other 4 million as your annual living funds!

You don't have problem!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 11, 2017
Please o my people, I did biometrics on the 1st of June. Uptil now no update. And my online status still reads "Your action is required". Please i am worried. Is this normal? Please i need clarification before worry kills me.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by EJIZY: 9:03am On Jun 11, 2017
chimah3:

Just use the 4 million transferred to your other account to pay for your tuition.

Then present the other 4 million as your annual living funds!

You don't have problem!!

My school is saying I don't need to pay anything until I resume and register for classes.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by DereI(f): 9:53am On Jun 11, 2017
EJIZY:

My school is saying I don't need to pay anything until I resume and register for classes.

Which school is that?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by unlimitedgiga: 10:19am On Jun 11, 2017
Happy Sunday every1. Pls I applying for pre master program to fill the gap BTW my academic certificates and 8years working experience. I was unable to meet masters requirements cos of academic background. Option left for me is pre master program.

If am eventually get admission, do I good chance with d can embassy base on this circumstances.

In the area of sponsorship, can a friend sponsor me?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by EJIZY: 10:45am On Jun 11, 2017
DereI:

Which school is that?

University of New Brunswick
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 11:52am On Jun 11, 2017
Osemigho any update on your application bro?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Cocosmite: 11:56am On Jun 11, 2017
Cee
Pls calm down. Yours is comfortably exactly 7 working days.
Mine was 12 working days before I had it change status.

Relax go online and rewatch NGA VS SA
KweenCee:
Please o my people, I did biometrics on the 1st of June. Uptil now no update. And my online status still reads "Your action is required". Please i am worried. Is this normal? Please i need clarification before worry kills me.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Kranjar(m): 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
EJIZY:

University of New Brunswick

Departments will say you can't pay because they are not sure. My department told me the same. Contact Shannon Breen (Shannon.breen@unb.ca or call +1 5064534624), the financial services receptionist, and explain to her. She will give u the account details and sort code for a transfer. That was how I paid mine.
It will help if you can pay the tuition with that N4m cos it might be a problem to your application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
Someone in Canada on a study permits wants to travel outside of Canada for a holiday, what does he need to do to be able to come back into Canada? Does he need to apply for visa again? Or the study permit is enough document? Is the temporary resident visa multiple entry?

@austinepee4 @justwise @nelly28 all gurus in the house help please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by glam4444: 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
I have tried linking my paper application online ..ve followed the steps ..itz still writing error...and this will make it a month I ve not linked my application.. I hope it won't cause anything...I hope I won't be penalised
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by likeababygirl: 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
glam4444:
I have tried linking my paper application online ..ve followed the steps ..itz still writing error...and this will make it a month I ve not linked my application.. I hope it won't cause anything...I hope I won't be penalised
Linking your application online is optional. You can decide to link it or not. Nobody will penalize you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Mabs16: 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
PendD:
IOM charges N40,200

Thank u. Chai!!! no be small thing oooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hi everyone. Please I need your help. I will be going to submit my paper application next week. Can someone please guide me with the process so on that day, I won't look confused. Please your reply would be helpful. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by likeababygirl: 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
unlimitedgiga:
Happy Sunday every1. Pls I applying for pre master program to fill the gap BTW my academic certificates and 8years working experience. I was unable to meet masters requirements cos of academic background. Option left for me is pre master program.

If am eventually get admission, do I good chance with d can embassy base on this circumstances.

In the area of sponsorship, can a friend sponsor me?
Yes a friend can sponsor you but he/ she has to give convincible reason as to why he is sponsoring you. Has to answer questions like What does he stand to gain from sponsoring you, why is he sponsoring you and co while writing his letter of sponsorship
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by likeababygirl: 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
Alantobie:
Hi everyone. Please I need your help. I will be going to submit my paper application next week. Can someone please guide me with the process so on that day, I won't look confused. Please your reply would be helpful. Thank you
Just get your documents ready. Make sure they are photocopies except you SOA, CIC forms, admission letter and letter(s) written to the visa officer.
Make photocopies of your passport, take 2 passport photographs (use the specification on the cic website). The people are VAC will help with arranging your documents.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Jay2prosper: 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
CanadianNurse:
Someone in Canada on a study permits wants to travel outside of Canada for a holiday, what does he need to do to be able to come back into Canada? Does he need to apply for visa again? Or the study permit is enough document? Is the temporary resident visa multiple entry?

Your study permit is valid for the period of time been issued...I mean it has multi entry meaning if u like you can be going to school from naija lolz..
Your friend dont need another visa to enter Canny

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by likeababygirl: 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
CanadianNurse:

Your study visa/TRV is multiple entry. You can leave and come into Canada as long as your visa is still valid.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by unlimitedgiga: 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
likeababygirl:

Yes a friend can sponsor you but he/ she has to give convincible reason as to why he is sponsoring you. Has to answer questions like What does he stand to gain from sponsoring you, why is he sponsoring you and co while writing his letter of sponsorship

I need answer for the 1st question. Is my reason genuine for pre master program?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
likeababygirl:

Just get your documents ready. Make sure they are photocopies except you SOA, CIC forms, admission letter and letter(s) written to the visa officer.
Make photocopies of your passport, take 2 passport photographs (use the specification on the cic website). The people are VAC will help with arranging your documents.

Thank you for replying. So I only need to carry photocopies of my educational certificates and others apart from the ones you listed? And I want to ask if I will do my biometrics that same day and also submit my passport?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by glam4444: 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
likeababygirl:

Linking your application online is optional. You can decide to link it or not. Nobody will penalize you.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Igbouwanile(m): 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
Kranjar:

Departments will say you can't pay

O Boy, hwfr ur application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Igbouwanile(m): 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
Alantobie:
I will be going to submit my paper application next week. Can someone please guide me with the process. Thank you

Depends on the kind of guide u need, hit me up.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
Jay2prosper:

Your study permit is valid for the period of time been issued...I mean it has multi entry meaning if u like you can be going to school from naija lolz..
Your friend dont need another visa to enter Canny
ok does that mean that the study permit which I will receive at the poe and the trv on my passport carry the same expiry date?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
likeababygirl:

Your study visa/TRV is multiple entry. You can leave and come into Canada as long as your visa is still valid.
study permit received at poe and trv on my passport carry the same expiry date?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by tuzinde(m): 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
CanadianNurse:
study permit received at poe and trv on my passport carry the same expiry date?
Yes, same date
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Kranjar(m): 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
Igbouwanile:

O Boy, hwfr ur application?

Baba, I still dey wait o. Nothing yet.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by likeababygirl: 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
Alantobie:

Thank you for replying. So I only need to carry photocopies of my educational certificates and others apart from the ones you listed? And I want to ask if I will do my biometrics that same day and also submit my passport?
Yes. Biometrics is same day and your passport will be collected too. However they will give you a photocopy of your passport and receipts of payment which you will use to get your passport back when a decision has been made on your application.
Please go with cash as they only collect cash. I think it is 56,000 naira.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
tuzinde:

Yes, same date
Thanks bro.... How far your application approved?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Igbouwanile(m): 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (505)

German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.