Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) (3330 Views)

Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 25, 2017
Without further ado, here’s a list of top Nigerian comedians who ended up with
extremely gorgeous women.

Source: gistturnup..co.ke/p/9_22.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticala
Re: Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 25, 2017
No 1 Bovi

Bovi is one of the top comedians in the country today. He is married to Christabel and they are happy together.
Christabel is rated as one of the top most beautiful wives of Nigerian comedy.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 25, 2017
No 2 AY

Comedian Ayo Makun popularly known as AY is one of the top comedians in the country today and he continues to stay relevant. He got married to his beautiful wife, Mabel on the 28th of November, 2008.
The comedian revealed that one of the reasons he married the woman he calls his wife was because of her fine legs. They both have a lovely daughter together named Michelle.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 25, 2017
No 3 Ali Baba

Ali Baba is the pioneer of modern comedy in Nigeria and continues to remain relevant.
He has been with his wife for 16 years and they have five children together; three girls and a set of twin boys.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 25, 2017
NO 4 Klint da drunk

Klint Da Drunk is one unique act in the comedy industry that has differentiated himself from the regular way comedians act on stage; his drunk act on stage has made him unique.
He got married to his better half, Lilen in the year 2007. Their marriage is blessed with two kids.

Re: Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 25, 2017
No 5 Seyilaw

Seyilaw has really made a name for himself since he came into the industry. He married his pretty Igbo wife, Ebere Cham on the 28th of March, 2012.

Re: Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 25, 2017
NO 6 Julius Agwu

Julius Agwu, who has maintained his comedy act for years now, got married to his beautiful wife, Ibiere in 2008, and they are blessed with two kids.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 25, 2017
NO 7 Basket mouth

Bright Okpocha popularly known as Basketmouth is one of the biggest and successful comedians in the industry today, is making it bigger for himself.
He got married to his pretty wife, who he dated for seven years before marrying her on the 6th of November, 2010.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 25, 2017
NO8 Teju Babyface

Teju Babyface has decided to do less of stand-up comedy and has created a niche for himself. He took his wife to the altar in September 2012.

Re: Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) by Oche211(m): 7:36am On Feb 25, 2017
following
Re: Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) by Draei: 7:43am On Feb 25, 2017
mtcheeeew, not all in
that list are ugly.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 25, 2017
No9 Akpororo

Comedian Akpororo has been the object of his own joke severally where he’s bashed himself for his not so good looks. He got married to the love of his life, Josephine in late 2015.

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 25, 2017
No 10 I Go Dye

Popular comedian, I Go Dye is one of the most respected Nigerian comedians today and he rose to fame by bashing on his look. He was also famous for bringing the name ‘Atutupoyoyo’ into the comedy scene.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) by Berbierklaus(f): 7:55am On Feb 25, 2017
TheSlyone2:
NO8 Teju Babyface

Teju Babyface has decided to do less of stand-up comedy and has created a niche for himself. He took his wife to the altar in September 2012.
What's your definition of ugly?
How is Teju baby face ugly biko?

To me most of those you listed aren't even ugly,except for maybe akpororo but he is still acceptable.
Well beauty is in the eyes of the beholder that is why their wives are so happy to marry them,most of them were married even before the limelight and some have been with their wives before the limelight too,so rule out the thought of the ladies married them coz of money

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) by Homeboiy: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2017
why all their wives fair except one
she d real afrikan lady
others bleached
Re: Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) by dollyjoy(f): 7:57am On Feb 25, 2017
The listed celebrities are no where near ugly. undecided
Re: Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 25, 2017
Berbierklaus:

What's your definition of ugly?
How is Teju baby face ugly biko?

To me most of those you listed aren't even ugly,except for maybe akpororo but he is still acceptable.
Well beauty is in the eyes of the beholder that is why their wives are so happy to marry them,most of them were married even before the limelight and some have been with their wives before the limelight too,so rule out the thought of the ladies married them coz of money
You asked for my definition of ugly. Well I'll answer that making reference to handsome guys... Have you heard of Wills Smith? That's a handsome man right there..

Now beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. Hun. I tell you, if this people except Basketmouth didn't make it, it ll be extremely difficult for those gurls to marry them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) by Rukkydelta(f): 8:04am On Feb 25, 2017
None of the comedians listed are ugly
Re: Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 25, 2017
Rukkydelta:
None of the comedians listed are ugly
for your eyes abi.. Oya come and be going
Re: Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 25, 2017
Rukkydelta, berbierklaus are you happy now

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 25, 2017
dollyjoy:
The listed celebrities are no where near ugly. undecided
Mami, never said they are ugly
Re: Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) by dollyjoy(f): 8:16am On Feb 25, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Mami, never said they are ugly
You just modified the topic.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 25, 2017
dollyjoy:
You just modified the topic.
Yea, yea Yea...Slip of finger I guess
Re: Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) by GEExclusive: 8:23am On Feb 25, 2017
Enough of beauty and handsomeness, are they getting properly dicked? If No, count me out
Re: Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) by Berbierklaus(f): 8:28am On Feb 25, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Rukkydelta, berbierklaus are you happy now
Lol grin

They aren't ugly,not one bit,that's the way an average Nigerian man look and women still marry them,nothing makes their's different
Re: Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) by yhermmie(f): 8:33am On Feb 25, 2017
but seriously, I've never heard of any comedian getting divorced...despite the fact that they are also celebrities..
lovely pictures anyway
Re: Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) by CaroLyner(f): 8:34am On Feb 25, 2017
TheSlyone2:
No9 Akpororo

Comedian Akpororo has been the object of his own joke severally where he’s bashed himself for his not so good looks. He got married to the love of his life, Josephine in late 2015.
The prettiest.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 25, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Lol grin

They aren't ugly,not one bit,that's the way an average Nigerian man look and women still marry them,nothing makes their's different
That's why I was so careful defining the term "ugly". Your view point prompt the change of topic tho...

Big ups
Re: Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 25, 2017
CaroLyner:
The prettiest.
Yea
You've got eyes for good things

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) by Berbierklaus(f): 8:52am On Feb 25, 2017
TheSlyone2:

That's why I was so careful defining the term "ugly". Your view point prompt the change of topic tho...

Big ups
Makes sense smiley

Now let's Halla lalasticlala,coz food don done.
Lala loves pretty women,he sabi better thing grin
Re: Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 25, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Makes sense smiley

Now let's Halla lalasticlala,coz food don done.
Lala loves pretty women,he sabi better thing grin
me don halla lala tire. I guess he give ears to pretty girl call...

Re: Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 25, 2017
TheSlyone2:

You asked for my definition of ugly. Well I'll answer that making reference to handsome guys... Have you heard of Wills Smith? That's a handsome man right there..

Now beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. Hun. I tell you, if this people except Basketmouth didn't make it, it ll be extremely difficult for those gurls to marry them
Most of the couples you listed met their better halves when they had nothing. It wasn't about the money first.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How They Pour grinded Pepper Into Her Virgina Become Of Iphone X Plus. Video / Your Sacrifices Mean Nothing To A Woman / I Saw The Most Finest Woman Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.