Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,390 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

I Saw The Most Finest Woman Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw The Most Finest Woman Today (3327 Views)

My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. / Just Committed D Greatest Sin Of My Life. I Slept With A Married Woman Today / Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw The Most Finest Woman Today by Explorerx(m): 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
I went to a quarry to purchase gravel in Guruku,Nyanya . I noticed some Chinese people inside their office and behold my eye caught the most attractive and beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life.A Chinese girl with blue eyes and short Hair and beautiful smile. I couldn’t collect her number……I don’t want to be lynched by Chinese men in my country. But damn that girl is a goddess

6 Likes

Re: I Saw The Most Finest Woman Today by Abdulreheem(m): 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ok
Re: I Saw The Most Finest Woman Today by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
She go use your balls take prepare Chinese soup. tongue

7 Likes

Re: I Saw The Most Finest Woman Today by Fmghewzy(m): 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
Mtchweew.

Was even thinking this one saw correct ebony babe. shocked

C'mon gettat angry

1 Like

Re: I Saw The Most Finest Woman Today by Holybaddo: 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
Be care bro the lady you saw might actually be the Man's wife
Experienced this few years back

1 Like

Re: I Saw The Most Finest Woman Today by Explorerx(m): 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
Holybaddo:
Be care bro the lady you saw might actually be the Man's wife
Experienced this few years back
Tell me about your experience please
Re: I Saw The Most Finest Woman Today by Ballzproblemm: 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
Explorerx:
I went to a quarry to purchase gravel in Guruku,Nyanya . I noticed some Chinese people inside their office and behold my eye caught the most attractive and beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life.A Chinese girl with blue eyes and short Hair and beautiful smile. I couldn’t collect her number……I don’t want to be lynched by Chinese men in my country. But damn that girl is a goddess
imagine when you come travel out

1 Like

Re: I Saw The Most Finest Woman Today by phemmyfour: 7:59am On Aug 11, 2022
Explorerx:
"Finest" is the appropriate superlative not "most finest"

3 Likes

Re: I Saw The Most Finest Woman Today by Tegabadguy(m): 11:20am On Aug 11, 2022
Explorerx:
why you know take her number
Re: I Saw The Most Finest Woman Today by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
Where is the picture evidence of your illustration.
Explorerx:
Re: I Saw The Most Finest Woman Today by Holybaddo: 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
Explorerx:

Tell me about your experience please
I went to a mall to do some shopping with one of my guy
Then I saw a beautiful asia babe grin she was so beautiful that I stared at her for about 40sec,Men I gathered courage to ask her out.
While I was talking to her she smiled all through till her husband came grin as a nigga I maintained
He greeted me in English and He left with is wife, while They were going I looked at her fourth finger behold there is a ring
Re: I Saw The Most Finest Woman Today by KingDash: 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
Better to date Asians than date Nigerian women.. that Igbo guy wey marry that Asian woman is a lucky sumbich
Re: I Saw The Most Finest Woman Today by Explorerx(m): 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
Holybaddo:
I went to a mall to do some shopping with one of my guy
Then I saw a beautiful asia babe grin she was so beautiful that I stared at her for about 40sec,Men I gathered courage to ask her out.
While I was talking to her she smiled all through till her husband came grin as a nigga I maintained
He greeted me in English and He left with is wife, while They were going I looked at her fourth finger behold there is a ring
Lol
At least you summoned to ask

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help! I Masturbate More Than 1o Times Daily / My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic / A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.