Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) (8008 Views)

Female Body Builder Working Out Causes A Stir Online (Photos) / Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
L0velyn:
is like your brain is paining you angry
is like ur yansh is paining you tongue
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by airforce1pikin(m): 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
cezarman:

You no get even small shame sef
Grown guy like you can't find someone else to look up to?
Pathetic!
Wetin concern you? Why you dey drink panadol on top another person headache? undecided

1 Like

Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by filani(m): 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
EgunMogaji:

You're attempting to promote a thinly veiled feministic agenda that a gentleman provides.

I would have been more impressed with a "my honey bunny invited me over to her house for diner after my work out".

I'll give you an unrequested advice that I'll give to my son. Stop this financially calamitous and exhuberant ideologies that wasting money on a woman makes you a gentleman.

But like I said, carry on.

@ egun

He is operating from a Beta Male mindset, as you noted he believes that the measure of a 'Gentleman" is the amount of cash he lavishes at this girl.

"My galfrend called, said she bored , so amma take her out to dinner like a Gentleman should!"

For peeps like you and me that can read between the lines the Red Flags are plain to see.

His galfrend only remembered to call him when she is bored, the question he needs to ask himself is "Who is she calling when she is not " bored" ?

Any behaviour which is tolerated is encouraged
"hey babes, anytime you feeling bored just call me ur private Clown and ATM to drop all my plans & roll over to ur place to entertain you , cuz av got nothing betta to do with my time or money smiley

But as you've already told him " Carry On"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by johncallidon(m): 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
Amarabae:
Buhari should ban the importation of brain so that some people can afford locally made ones.
ahf died...

Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by panegyrics: 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
airforce1pikin:

Who gym membership epp? I am getting my desired result...you no see six packs?
Wey the six pack abeg? Anyway sha u tried cos i can see 1and half pack sha.
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by panegyrics: 5:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
airforce1pikin:

Who gym membership epp? I am getting my desired result...you no see six packs?
Wey the six pack abeg? Anyway sha u tried cos i can see 1and half pack.
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Lsofdk(m): 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
Amarabae:
Buhari should ban the importation of brain so that some people can afford locally made ones.
Is this suppose to be a diss undecided
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by MarkGeraldo(m): 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
airforce1pikin:
You try grin
u r still playing with ur life grin
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by MarkGeraldo(m): 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
airforce1pikin:
You try grin
u r still playing with ur life grin
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
airforce1pikin:
After a few hours of working out yesterday, my baby called me complaining that she was bored, so I took her out for dinner like a real gentleman should.

Hey dude nice one forget the haters here, how long did it take you to achieve that shape. Trying to get rid of my tummy (beer Induced) . any advice would be needed. Thankx mehn

2 Likes

Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nice yansh on the girl though
Jacksparr0w127:
I give up

Buhari don ruin us
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
Fabulocity:
cant believe a girl is saying these grin
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by youngdanee(m): 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
*This
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by youngdanee(m): 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lsofdk:
Is this suppose to be a diss undecided
And some slowpokes liked that comment.
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
Fabulocity:
shocked

1 Like

Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
Being a girl won't stop me from appreciating good things
ChrisAirforce1:

1 Like

Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
Fabulocity:
tbh, I almost didn't notice her. Perhaps the guy's stupidity blocked my view
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Jodha(f): 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
Earlier catwalked awt.. But decided to come back and spit...
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jodha:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by SINZ: 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
Dang! I came late undecided
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Lsofdk(m): 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
youngdanee:
And some slowpokes liked that comment.
Lol, I have seen her use that line over and over again.
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lsofdk:
Lol, I have seen her use that line over and over again.
Don't mind her with her 2go diss grin
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
Look at it, it's there.
Jacksparr0w127:
tbh, I almost didn't notice her. Perhaps the guy's stupidity blocked my view
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
Fabulocity:
Look at it, it's there.
yea. I just noticed. Yours have long way to go tongue
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by airforce1pikin(m): 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
pcguru1:

Hey dude nice one forget the haters here, how long did it take you to achieve that shape. Trying to get rid of my tummy (beer Induced) . any advice would be needed. Thankx mehn
Avoid consumption of coke, Fanta e.t.c..anything sugar. Jog at least 3 times a week. Lift weights for a better body structure.
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
You haven't even seen mine undecided
Jacksparr0w127:
yea. I just noticed. Yours have long way to go tongue
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
Fabulocity:
You haven't even seen mine undecided
Have I not?

Whose did I see?
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Lsofdk(m): 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Don't mind her with her 2go diss grin
lwkmd grin
I no even know wetin to make out of am sef
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lsofdk:
lwkmd grin
I no even know wetin to make out of am sef
lol
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
I no know oh undecided
Jacksparr0w127:
Have I not?

Whose did I see?
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by cezarman(m): 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jodha:

Come back here and clean that smelling saliva.
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
Fabulocity:
I no know oh undecided
tongue tongue tongue
E don increase ni? Few weeks drilling must have helped. Didn't it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lesbian Video Leak / I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith / I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.