Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) (8005 Views)

Female Body Builder Working Out Causes A Stir Online (Photos) / Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by EncephalonPikin(m): 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
airforce1pikin:

Thanks dear, he is my mentor

grin grin grin I don hear
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
I dey come
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ion what to type i'm completely speechless lipsrsealed ...
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
airforce1pikin:
After a few hours of working out yesterday, my baby called me complaining that she was bored, so I took her out for dinner like a real gentleman should.
see what he's wearing on his legs, the same set of foot wears that indicates a guy is not gonna be faithful to one lady....

Nairaland ladies, he wants one of you... Nigga ain't loyal!
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by airforce1pikin(m): 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
L0velyn:
You don't have to talk much, just say you are feeling the boy, I can understand. cool

1 Like

Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
L0velyn:
hmm

4 Likes

Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by AuroraB(f): 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
comradespade:
undecided
cheesy cheesy Abasi mi mbok!
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
SorftWerk:
hmm
is like your brain is paining you angry
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Laveda(f): 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
You trying, working out ain't so easy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by AlexCk: 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
U berra work on ur legs too, no go turn Johnny Bravo. tongue tongue

Like father like son
Lol
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by airforce1pikin(m): 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
AlexCk:
U berra work on ur legs too, no go turn Johnny Bravo. tongue tongue

Like father like son
Lol
At least compliment the good things wey you see, don't be a hater.
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by AlexCk: 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
airforce1pikin:

At least compliment the good things wey you see, don't be a hater.

Hater?? , lol,
Wetn concern u wif me,

Seems u dont know what constructive criticism means.

SMH,
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
SorftWerk:
see what he's wearing on his legs, the same set of foot wears that indicates a guy is not gonna be faithful to one lady....

Nairaland ladies, he wants one of you... Nigga ain't loyal!

The bolded Tho...

Some people sef cheesy grin

Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
So,two of you went to the toilet just to go snap picture?

uhmmmmm...abi,no be toilet be that?
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by airforce1pikin(m): 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
Tiny23:
So,two of you went to the toilet just to go snap picture?

uhmmmmm...abi,no be toilet be that?
Is there anything wrong with that?
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
airforce1pikin:
Is there anything wrong with that?
If you feel there's nothing wrong in that,who am I to say otherwise?

You guys look good together tho.

1 Like

Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nice pix
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by airforce1pikin(m): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
Nice pix
Thanks boss..you showed me the path to greatness, i am grateful.
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by airforce1pikin(m): 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
Tiny23:

If you feel there's nothing wrong in that,who am I to say otherwise?

You guys look good together tho.
Thanks
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by MarkGeraldo(m): 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
op, u no get work

how many times did ur bae say "thank you" each time u both go out!

lemme ask u this, if u can't answer them, u have yrself to blame

why do u have her as ur gf?
do u know her family?
do u guys have sex indiscriminately?
wat do u gain from u both having sex?
are u happy with her in ur life?
is she academically stable?
does she truly like u?
do u know her story?
what does she want to be in future?
what are her real names?
Does she advice u to do the right things?
Is she of a high class?
What is she studying in the university?
What are ur plans with her in future?
Do u wish to someday make her ur ex?

Finally, Do u spend on her always?

if u answer all of them, then u r doing it all right, then if you cant , ur self is to blamegrin

5 Likes

Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by MarkGeraldo(m): 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
EncephalonPikin:
grin grin grin
You are indeed walking in d footsteps of your father undecided
I quitgrin

1 Like

Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by EncephalonPikin(m): 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
MarkGeraldo:

I quitgrin
Lol grin
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
hmm airforce1 just dey inspire many ppl dese days cheesy

2 Likes

Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by airforce1pikin(m): 3:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
MarkGeraldo:
op, u no get work

how many times did ur bae say "thank you" each time u both go out!

lemme ask u this, if u can't answer them, u have yrself to blame

why do u have her as ur gf?
do u know her family?
do u guys have sex indiscriminately?
wat do u gain from u both having sex?
are u happy with her in ur life?
is she academically stable?
does she truly like u?
do u know her story?
what does she want to be in future?
what are her real names?
Does she advice u to do the right things?
Is she of a high class?
What is she studying in the university?
What are ur plans with her in future?
Do u wish to someday make her ur ex?

Finally, Do u spend on her always?

if u answer all of them, then u r doing it all right, then if you cant , ur self is to blamegrin
You try grin
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
airforce1pikin:

Thanks boss..you showed me the path to greatness, i am grateful.

Gives him a hug

Never live your life to please people.

Do what makes you happy.. The truth is some of this people talking down on you here wish they got your kind of confidence to show off their faces and their girl friends.

You're lucky God took enough time to create you this handsome.

So tey Lovelyn begin crush on you secretly.

Do your thing Man.

2 Likes

Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
airforce1pikin:
After a few hours of working out yesterday, my baby called me complaining that she was bored, so I took her out for dinner like a real gentleman should.

It seems to me that you're in an unhealthy relationship.

But carry on.
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Haba fine boi.
Na cement you dey carry? grin
U no fit afford gym membership ne grin

But wait grin
See as as u tear shirt for d guy..

At least his taking care of himself and making use of what he has ... nothing wrong in cement .. result dey grin

Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by airforce1pikin(m): 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
EgunMogaji:

It seems to me that you're in an unhealthy relationship.

But carry on.
Define a healthy relationship
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
airforce1pikin:

Define a healthy relationship

You're attempting to promote a thinly veiled feministic agenda that a gentleman provides.

I would have been more impressed with a "my honey bunny invited me over to her house for diner after my work out".

I'll give you an unrequested advice that I'll give to my son. Stop this financially calamitous and exhuberant ideologies that wasting money on a woman makes you a gentleman.

But like I said, carry on.
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by cezarman(m): 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
See your short short hands cheesy
The girl fine somehow sha.... I still be hater though!
Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by youngdanee(m): 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
Amarabae:
Buhari should ban the importation of brain so that some people can afford locally made ones.
Honestly, this post doesn't make sense.

2 Likes

Re: After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) by cezarman(m): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
airforce1pikin:

Thanks dear, he is my mentor

You no get even small shame sef
Grown guy like you can't find someone else to look up to?
Pathetic!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12,869 Downloads.. Wow / MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) / Ugly Or Handsome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.