Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

He Spent On Me But He Never Asked For Sex,late Chimere Gets Praises From Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Spent On Me But He Never Asked For Sex,late Chimere Gets Praises From Friend (1011 Views)

He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out / Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him / This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Spent On Me But He Never Asked For Sex,late Chimere Gets Praises From Friend by bigCassava: 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
As the family of oji mourns their son ,chimere oji who died early hours of Monday morning.. Chimere was confirmed to be a sickler after some medical reports showed that tgr absu student was SS patient. But while parents are murning some one is busy wishing she had a Bleep from the deceased.. So bad! The guy happened to be her cousin's boyfriend. According to the girl ,while she was still doing her pre-degree she spent 3months with this guy and the guy never complained. Late chimere took care of her without even looking at her nice nyash!... The chat plenty !..

See more of the chat at ..http://www.u2gossip.com.ng/2017/02/girl-cries-out-i-wish-he-had-sx-with-me.html?m=1

Re: He Spent On Me But He Never Asked For Sex,late Chimere Gets Praises From Friend by kinginvagina: 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
see this idiot bringing toto matter to the death of a boy.
Re: He Spent On Me But He Never Asked For Sex,late Chimere Gets Praises From Friend by naijaboiy: 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
Re: He Spent On Me But He Never Asked For Sex,late Chimere Gets Praises From Friend by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
grin

So why she didn't take advantage before ? Now she's weeping that she didn't has a chance of getting oiled her NUNU... undecided undecided
Re: He Spent On Me But He Never Asked For Sex,late Chimere Gets Praises From Friend by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
Probably because fly dey follow the.........

1 Like

Re: He Spent On Me But He Never Asked For Sex,late Chimere Gets Praises From Friend by Nobleman18(m): 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

So why she didn't took the advantage before ? Now she's weeping that she didn't had a chance of getting oiled her NUNU... undecided undecided
No answer ma'am.
Re: He Spent On Me But He Never Asked For Sex,late Chimere Gets Praises From Friend by Berbierklaus(f): 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
That a privately chat you shared op
but what Is the problem with young adults these days
Re: He Spent On Me But He Never Asked For Sex,late Chimere Gets Praises From Friend by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
Some girls and their mumuness. Them think sey na everybody like bad thing
Re: He Spent On Me But He Never Asked For Sex,late Chimere Gets Praises From Friend by Onechancearmy(m): 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
This is confusing. Touch them and it is harassment; ignore them and it means something is wrong with you.
I give up

1 Like

Re: He Spent On Me But He Never Asked For Sex,late Chimere Gets Praises From Friend by Rex123(m): 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nobleman18:
No answer ma'am.

Savage!! Sick!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: He Spent On Me But He Never Asked For Sex,late Chimere Gets Praises From Friend by Nobleman18(m): 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
Rex123:

Savage!! Sick!!!! grin grin grin grin
cool

(1) (Reply)

Does Virginity Secure Marriage? / Recommended Him To A Friend's Friend, Now I Want Him To Mysel. / Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.