Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,097 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Recommended Him To A Friend's Friend, Now I Want Him To Mysel. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Recommended Him To A Friend's Friend, Now I Want Him To Mysel. (1009 Views)

Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / I Don't Want Him To Touch Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommended Him To A Friend's Friend, Now I Want Him To Mysel. by Merbearie: 10:54am On May 13, 2017
I met this fantastic guy over a year ago, but i was in a long-term serious relationship so i turned him down. We lost touch until a few weeks ago when a friend of mine mentioned that a friend of hers was looking for husband. I always thought he would make a great husband so i recommended him. I Sent pictures and his social media handle for her to check him out. She found him suitable and didnt mind that he has a young child. They asked me to contact him and determine his interest level in and if he already has someone.

I asked him to call me and when he did, our conversation was like we had not slipped a day at all. It flowed effortlessly and he expressed his desire for me to give him a chance since i am now single. I told him the reason i contacted him and he said he is only interested in me. I thorougly enjoyed our conversation and want to take it further with him. But how do i break it to my friend now that it wont happen with her friend and him? I feel a sting of guilt. I initally made the recommendation with a very clear conscience because i am still nursing my breakup and didnt see myself in another relationship now.
Re: Recommended Him To A Friend's Friend, Now I Want Him To Mysel. by SirMichael1: 10:57am On May 13, 2017
If you don't wanna have trouble with your friend, let him slide. Let him go.

Look elsewhere because I foresee looming danger.

Don't trend that path smiley Trust me. Friendship means more because she'll still be there when the guy is gone
Re: Recommended Him To A Friend's Friend, Now I Want Him To Mysel. by Nobody: 11:03am On May 13, 2017
Merbearie:
I met this fantastic guy over a year ago, but i was in a long-term serious relationship so i turned him down. We lost touch until a few weeks ago when a friend of mine mentioned that a friend of hers was looking for husband. I always thought he would make a great husband so i recommended him. I Sent pictures and his social media handle for her to check him out. She found him suitable and didnt mind that he has a young child. They asked me to contact him and determine his interest level in and if he already has someone.

I asked him to call me and when he did, our conversation was like we had not slipped a day at all. It flowed effortlessly and he expressed his desire for me to give him a chance since i am now single. I told him the reason i contacted him and he said he is only interested in me. I thorougly enjoyed our conversation and want to take it further with him. But how do i break it to my friend now that it wont happen with her friend and him? I feel a sting of guilt. I initally made the recommendation with a very clear conscience because i am still nursing my breakup and didnt see myself in another relationship now.

Juz take the plunge girl wink u might be the right one for him..he is not interested to ur friend & thats very clear..if i were u, take a bold step..
As for ur friend, just tell her "no offence" but he finally found someone wink wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Recommended Him To A Friend's Friend, Now I Want Him To Mysel. by hodusglobal(m): 11:14am On May 13, 2017
I can see someone pouring hot water on you from head to toe... grin
Re: Recommended Him To A Friend's Friend, Now I Want Him To Mysel. by nepapole(m): 11:25am On May 13, 2017
hodusglobal:
I can see someone pouring hot water on you from head to toe... grin
I see something similar. Mine is hot palm oil.
Re: Recommended Him To A Friend's Friend, Now I Want Him To Mysel. by muymacho: 11:27am On May 13, 2017
Ask him to provide another guy for your friend's friend.

1 Like

Re: Recommended Him To A Friend's Friend, Now I Want Him To Mysel. by havilla(f): 11:29am On May 13, 2017
Merbearie:

just tell them you gave him her contact and you don't know why he didn't call or that he is not interested. Don't let something good pass you by for someone else, they won't do same for you so stop feeling guilty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recommended Him To A Friend's Friend, Now I Want Him To Mysel. by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 13, 2017
Tell your friend that the guy is not interested

Later on you'll tell her that he asked you out and you want to give him a chance

1 Like

Re: Recommended Him To A Friend's Friend, Now I Want Him To Mysel. by demarc001: 2:39pm On May 13, 2017
Guestartiste:
Tell your friend that the guy is not interested

Later on you'll tell her that he asked you out and you want to give him a chance
You typed exactly what i intended to.

Simple he is not interested in her.
Tell them he is not interested and make them know immediately that he is still disturbing you. Later on Make them part of your plan on giving him a chance.
Re: Recommended Him To A Friend's Friend, Now I Want Him To Mysel. by daben1(m): 2:47pm On May 13, 2017
Girls!, the day una go know wetin una want, na that day world go end
Re: Recommended Him To A Friend's Friend, Now I Want Him To Mysel. by daben1(m): 2:50pm On May 13, 2017
So you girls are now looking for husband? Lmao...

2 Likes

Re: Recommended Him To A Friend's Friend, Now I Want Him To Mysel. by sainttwist1(m): 3:15pm On May 13, 2017
see mean people sha.......
Re: Recommended Him To A Friend's Friend, Now I Want Him To Mysel. by MayorofLagos(m): 3:29pm On May 13, 2017
Merbearie:

Grab him for yourself and save heartaches later.

If you give him to a friend the connections between you and him are still intact and whenever he has situations with the other girl he will want to run to you for emotional relief. Because you like him and accomodating....eventually you will fvck him! If you do it once you will repeat it many times more. You see where im going...? grin

Keep him to yourself and save the future!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recommended Him To A Friend's Friend, Now I Want Him To Mysel. by kuchikau: 3:34pm On May 13, 2017
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.
Re: Recommended Him To A Friend's Friend, Now I Want Him To Mysel. by luminouz(m): 3:35pm On May 13, 2017
Merbearie:

BAD Advice!!!! Have u not heard d saying ' All is fair in LOVE n WAR'?
Re: Recommended Him To A Friend's Friend, Now I Want Him To Mysel. by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 13, 2017
Merbearie:

youre only being self centered! angry
Re: Recommended Him To A Friend's Friend, Now I Want Him To Mysel. by Maduawuchukwu(m): 3:50pm On May 13, 2017
The way women dey find husband now no be small thing o. Na so one girl for my set wey dey bounce guys wey get range marry last week. She married a newly commissioned officer wey him salary no reach 100K.
Re: Recommended Him To A Friend's Friend, Now I Want Him To Mysel. by dtruth50: 3:57pm On May 13, 2017
just tell ur friends d truth. it may hurt her if she had already fall 4 d guy bt with time she wil forget. ONLY TRUTH CAN SET U FREE. SHIKENAN

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Settle For Older Guys When They Want To Marry? / Do Northerners/muslim Care About The Size Of Women Yansh / Cucumber Sex Unbelievable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.