Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

I Am Sorry: Tonto Dike To Guy Who Threatened To Take Down Her Account - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Sorry: Tonto Dike To Guy Who Threatened To Take Down Her Account (1045 Views)

Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her / I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party / God No Want Make You Go School, Zlatan Ibile To Guy Who Needs His Help. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Sorry: Tonto Dike To Guy Who Threatened To Take Down Her Account by Solace277(f): 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
An instagram user today, threatened to report Tontolet for lying, Tonto later replied apologizing him.

See reactions:

Re: I Am Sorry: Tonto Dike To Guy Who Threatened To Take Down Her Account by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
Toto to let wetin na.
Make we see road read better news
And laugh at Afonja and Igbos war

Your posts no dey bring those sweet fights
Re: I Am Sorry: Tonto Dike To Guy Who Threatened To Take Down Her Account by reyscrub(m): 12:04am On Feb 26, 2017
Story for what, after deceiving millions of Nigeria on your marriage saga.

In fact I don't even like they follow this celebrity post because after politician, na them lie follow.

They will just turn every one to 200 million mumu on their page.

Na them go act movies to correct different lags in society, also na the same them go goof on the lesson from their movies.

They are lesson maker and lesson bracket just like their politician counterpart that are law maker and law bracker.

O ma se oooooh

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry: Tonto Dike To Guy Who Threatened To Take Down Her Account by goldbim(f): 12:29am On Feb 26, 2017
grin grin indirectly,Tonto cheated on her fans by lying to them and posting fake gifts bought for her by herself..Tonto sef is a Scammer like her husband then! grin
Re: I Am Sorry: Tonto Dike To Guy Who Threatened To Take Down Her Account by Kobicove(m): 12:40am On Feb 26, 2017
Yeyebrities and their fake lives undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry: Tonto Dike To Guy Who Threatened To Take Down Her Account by sureway1(m): 12:51am On Feb 26, 2017
some people get time.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Guy Recreates Nicki Minaj’s Sexy Sleeping Pose / ‘It Was Difficult For Me To Give Up Cigar, Fanta And Bread’ – Bovi / Photos: See Drake's New Owl Chain That Costed Him $120k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.