Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (756 Views)

Nigerian Lady Invites Cult Groups To Settle Case With Ex-husband / Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? / Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 5:13am On Feb 26, 2017
Re: . by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 26, 2017
HAPPY SEARCHING AND I PRAY DAT GOD WIL PROVIDE 4U SUM1 WHO WIL ALWAYS BE THERE 4 U
Re: . by orunto27: 5:24am On Feb 26, 2017
Information inadequate. Do you need a wife, a maid or a governess?

1 Like

Re: . by nwajesus12(m): 6:14am On Feb 26, 2017
orunto27:
Information inadequate. Do you need a wife, a maid or a governess?
apari...

Re: . by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 26, 2017
WfBabakhay:
HAPPY SEARCHING AND I PRAY DAT GOD WIL PROVIDE 4U SUM1 WHO WIL ALWAYS BE THERE 4 U
thanks and amen
Re: . by onward4life(m): 7:32am On Feb 26, 2017
QuintusLentulus:
Hello,

I would love to meet a very good lady, who is really tired of games and really ready to settle down as soon as possible. I am quite comfortable and very ok, i am not that bad for a young man. I think i should state here that i am neither based in lagos nor abuja. I need a lady who isnt location bound. Be ready to follow me to where i work, the most important thing is seriousness and readiness to settle down.

Age range shld be between 24-29, Also a christian too.

Be kind enough to contact me with this phone number 09097825874.

Thank you

What yu seek doesn't exist bro...
Take a walk on your street and talk to any lady yu vbeen admiring all this why and make her take yu to her parents and fix a date and move on to the next level...after we party in a month's time we zoom over nine months later genuinely to see baby boo..

Way way wait a minute.. who yu be sef yu no get Lambo or have yu Eva went crazy in your range with hang over wen last u bought goods from fine China wey yu dey fine woman to marry guy!!!! Wake up go beg your ex now now

grin

Re: . by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
onward4life:

What yu seek doesn't exist bro...
Take a walk on your street and talk to any lady yu vbeen admiring all this why and make her take yu to her parents and fix a date and move on to the next level...after we party in a month's time we zoom over nine months later genuinely to see baby boo..

Way way wait a minute.. who yu be sef yu no get Lambo or have yu Eva went crazy in your range with hang over wen last u bought goods from fine China wey yu dey fine woman to marry guy!!!! Wake up go beg your ex now now

grin
hmmmmm, ok
Re: . by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
Text messages will do. Thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 15, 2017
I cant believe i opened this thread in february and its december and yet to find that which i seek. I know there are beautiful single ladies out there that seek a responsible young man for a husband. Please reach out to me 09083203175

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Lagos Big Girl - Jtcblog / Photos Of Marriage Ceremony / Man's Babe Cheats On Him With His Dry Cleaner (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.