Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again (3397 Views)

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / She Drained & Abandoned U For Another Guy? Do This And They Will Fight & brk up / How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ffw to now, we are presently in close contact
As in dat close on the same bed , buh asides all the touching, cuddling
She no gree we have sex
The truth is I wanted to just port her nd walk away , buh d truth is I still do have feelings for this gal
She has a new bf already nd it seems they seem to be having sex already, that makes me madder
All the romanceland lords
I need ur help on this one
She says she misses me , still has feelings for me... buh I made her do what she did,....that I neglected her , for 6mths or so but I truly love this girl !!!

411 as at today 3,July 2017:
And so it happened
We don breakup again
About 3 weeks now
Thought it best to update dis thread
Shld I do the walk again? Never
My mama said once is a accident , twice is a mistake but she never told me what thrice was
And I ain't about to find out .
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by AntiWailer: 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
Leave her alone.

It is just ur ego talking.

If u love or ever like her, walk away and dnt cost her the new relationship.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by dingbang(m): 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
Let's take a flash back to what caused the break up... Big question is, what did u do
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by ikp120(m): 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
Emzyme:
She no gree we have sex
The truth is I wanted to just port her nd walk away , buh d truth is I still do have feelings for this gal
She has a new bf already nd it seems they seem to be having sex already, that makes me madder
She says she misses me , still has feelings for me... buh I made her do what she did,....that I neglected her , for 6mths or so but I truly love this girl !!!

Ntoor! tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by ladyF(f): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lol... You don't miss her. tongue

It just pains you that she's found someone else. grin

5 Likes

Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by thunderfiremods(m): 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
repair her broken heart....cassanova
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
Go to her house
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
leave the past where it is lying.
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
We deh d same bed now, we are still talking ooo
She's telling me about what she will tell the other guy , dat it's nt long she got him and stuff like that, abeg make una help me ooo
I really really love this girl ....
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by firstking01(m): 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
Emzyme:
She no gree we have sex
Let your ex remain in the past...there's a reason she'd became your ex....look more into the reason and leave her to her bf....your going back to your ex means you don't have a future...ponder over this nigga.

2 Likes

Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by casttlebarbz(m): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
ladyF:

like seriously na lust dey worry O.P..once he hit d puzzzy him eye go com clear
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ooooooo
I dunno what I feel for this gal
I have other babes , but I still keep having thoughts about her
She was there for me , when I had nothing, and almost killed myself..,,
I love her, I still want her
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by marshalcarter: 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
op...move on jooor....stop givin a shiit abt her...dnt care and she'll definitely cum back to you if she still loves you
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Jodha(f): 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lol.. Nairaland marriage /dating counselors... Una weldonsirs
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:
I greet u ma....
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Jodha(f): 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
Martin124:
I greet u ma....

Lol yhu just dey like mtn... Everywhere I go.. grin
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
Emzyme:
She no gree we have sex
They seem to be having sex already? how u take know? Perhaps u fink u luv her becos you've not slept with her. Be patient, she might come back.
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by solbinho: 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
You don't love her, you just want to Bleep her and dump her again shocked
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by mctowel01: 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:
Heyy! Are you the one on pink in your profile?
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
undecided
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by benniearinze: 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
na sex u want oga, am in ma haus coman beat me
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
Emzyme:
We deh d same bed now, we are still talking ooo
She's telling me about what she will tell the other guy , dat it's nt long she got him and stuff like that, abeg make una help me ooo
I really really love this girl ....

If this is true because it sounds like lies to me, then you haven't learned anything from what she told you. You're still neglecting her if you're here posting updates while she's lying next to you having a serious talk. I hope she dumps you for good.

2 Likes

Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by McBrooklyn(m): 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2017

Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
ladyF:

Wise
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by benniearinze: 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
Emzyme:
Ooooooo
I dunno what I feel for this gal
I have other babes , but I still keep having thoughts about her
She was there for me , when I had nothing, and almost killed myself..,,
I love her, I still want her
nigga if u still want her, calm dwn, she's gonna come around. But from experience bro, what's lost is lost. Even if u do get her back, it's not gonna be the same again....
Quote me wrong!
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Jodha(f): 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
mctowel01:

Heyy! Are you the one on pink in yur profile?

How did yhu know undecided
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
Confused OP
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by mctowel01: 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:

How did yhu know undecided
Cos you re the tallest there
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:

Lol yhu just dey like mtn... Everywhere I go.. grin
u nor know say I be Angel gabriel,,,,
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
benniearinze:

nigga if u still want her, calm dwn, she's gonna come around. But from experience bro, what's lost is lost. Even if u do get her back, it's not gonna be the same again....
Quote me wrong!
I know
And I mean what I said earlier
I want to calm down but from d chats I read btw her nd d guy
They are having sex already.... calming down or waiting longer might just push me out completely
Now that she admits she still loves me
What do I do!?
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
let the sleeping do lie... if you get her back... you sure say u wont neglect her again? meanwhile na you dey talk abi na your "john thomas" dey make you yan all these yan.
Re: I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
It's not the sex, if I persist she will give in
She's giving me her body, wants me to cuddle her etc
But then she doesn't want sex
She was like after being away for 6mths
I will come back and expect to have after way right?

She's bothered about what to tell the other guy ....
I am bitter sha that she slept with anoda guy
But in life we all make mistakes!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Opened Her Bra And A Big Cockroach Came Out Immediately (pics) / Help My Exes Friend Wants Me / Download My Hot Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.