Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

She Opened Her Bra And A Big Cockroach Came Out Immediately (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Opened Her Bra And A Big Cockroach Came Out Immediately (pics) (3394 Views)

Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) / She Opened Her Bra And Skirt, Just For Efe To Win The Bbnaija (sexy Bad Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Opened Her Bra And A Big Cockroach Came Out Immediately (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
So nkiruka ogechi tayo wanted to go to church, so she opened her bra bag, thats where she keeps all her bra and a big cockroach came out immediately, she was just shouting ''HELP please, HELP please'' we thought it was a big problem, only to discover that it was just an ordinary cockroach, so okon kunle took his slippers and knack the cockroach, and she jumped and hugged okon for being her hero, okon became a super hero for killing just an ordinary cockroach, chai, well to cut the story short, nkiruka later went to church for praise and worship and fire prayers, to kill any cockroach sent to spoil her big girl parolz

Re: She Opened Her Bra And A Big Cockroach Came Out Immediately (pics) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
Happy Sunday smiley

1 Like

Re: She Opened Her Bra And A Big Cockroach Came Out Immediately (pics) by falconey(m): 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
He became a super hero for killing a cockroach, that's when I discover your brain is a used condom.

3 Likes

Re: She Opened Her Bra And A Big Cockroach Came Out Immediately (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
Fabulocity:
Happy Sunday smiley
same to you angel.. Don't mind the poster above me, he mistakenly added osogbo weed in his jellof rice gringringrin, i hope you prayed for chief otutupoyoyo1 today gringringrin
Re: She Opened Her Bra And A Big Cockroach Came Out Immediately (pics) by UIA04(f): 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Funny guy
Re: She Opened Her Bra And A Big Cockroach Came Out Immediately (pics) by hordhunharyor(m): 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
thanksgiving offering nko.
Re: She Opened Her Bra And A Big Cockroach Came Out Immediately (pics) by McBrooklyn(m): 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Rat, Snake Or Snake-rat? / WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman / Bride-to-be Celebrates Bridal Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.