Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

I Need You All To Pray For Double-g To Survive - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Need You All To Pray For Double-g To Survive (2697 Views)

How To Survive A Dog Attack.. / Please Nairalanders Pray For My GSD To Recover Fast. / Breeders In The House I Urgently Need You Guys Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need You All To Pray For Double-g To Survive by egorov(m): 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
Double g is a 10week old male Caucasian puppy. Beey playful and highly intelligent. Last night at about 22.30hours, he was a victim of food aggression by an older female boerboel. The two year old female boerboel (Tessy) attacked him and caused him severe injury on his head, which made one of his eyeballs to pop out. All I was able to do was stop the blood, treat the in hired parts. Then came the eye part, I tried using dextrose saline soaked cotton wool to push the eyeball back in, but it kept on popping out. Then I used the cotton wool to cover the eye and then bandaged the eye hoping it will remain like that till this morning when I'll be able to take him to a vet. Then I hand fed with milk and glucose. This morning he was taken to the vet clinic, he haD his eye Stitched and was placed on infusion. Different injections given him as well. I really pray and hope he survives all this.

Re: I Need You All To Pray For Double-g To Survive by Namdeenero(m): 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
Damn shocked shocked shocked, Don't you feed them in seperate bowls bro??
My pup has a similar trauma when he fell from the balcony but his eyeball didn't pop out, it just started getting inflated because excess fluid was piling up in his eye. He had to have an eye surgery to drain the fluid and then his eye became as soft as butter and was bandaged for a while.. He got better sha but was blind in that eye, he's doing pretty good with his new owner now. I think your dogs eye just needs to be in the sockets for a while to allow it heal on its own and since he's still a pup it will heal at a quicker pace
Re: I Need You All To Pray For Double-g To Survive by DozieInc(m): 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
So touching. Quick recovery Double g
Re: I Need You All To Pray For Double-g To Survive by chidexSmokey(f): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
Awwwwwww. Sorry puppy.
If I may ask,whose food was it? And why serve food that late?
Pls watch Tessy closely ooo ooo, let her not finish
Double g.
Re: I Need You All To Pray For Double-g To Survive by egorov(m): 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
Thank u all. Well, they don't eat from the same bowl and it was an error from the guy that cleans the kennel. He released all of them at the same time, and double g being a playful puppy, playfully went to where Tessy's food was placed and started eating, I wasn't around at that time tho. I was called when it happened.
Re: I Need You All To Pray For Double-g To Survive by Seun(m): 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
Yikes. Hope he survives. If not, hope he doesn't suffer too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need You All To Pray For Double-g To Survive by babythug(f): 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
Poor baby! How's he holding up?
Re: I Need You All To Pray For Double-g To Survive by priestcharm(m): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
Gel well soon triple G
Re: I Need You All To Pray For Double-g To Survive by BoleAndFish: 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
Awwwww poor thing! I feel so sorry for him
Re: I Need You All To Pray For Double-g To Survive by Beey(f): 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
egorov:
Double g is a 10week old male Caucasian puppy. Beey playful and highly intelligent. Last night at about 22.30hours, he was a victim of food aggression by an older female boerboel. The two year old female boerboel (Tessy) attacked him and caused him severe injury on his head, which made one of his eyeballs to pop out. All I was able to do was stop the blood, treat the in hired parts. Then came the eye part, I tried using dextrose saline soaked cotton wool to push the eyeball back in, but it kept on popping out. Then I used the cotton wool to cover the eye and then bandaged the eye hoping it will remain like that till this morning when I'll be able to take him to a vet. Then I hand fed with milk and glucose. This morning he was taken to the vet clinic, he haD his eye Stitched and was placed on infusion. Different injections given him as well. I really pray and hope he survives all this.
LOL, so how do I come in the puppy story?

1 Like

Re: I Need You All To Pray For Double-g To Survive by Timi141: 1:49am On Feb 27, 2017
Wishing him a speedy recovery.
Re: I Need You All To Pray For Double-g To Survive by egorov(m): 7:40am On Feb 27, 2017
Thank u all, double g is getting better, now standing and walking staggeringly. This morning another dog wanted to attack him again, this time my female rott. When she jumped to bite, I had to put my hand to avoid her biting the poor boy. I sustained injury too but it's better than him getting the bite

2 Likes

Re: I Need You All To Pray For Double-g To Survive by KingAfo(m): 10:45am On Feb 27, 2017
Guy you need to socialize your dogs more
Re: I Need You All To Pray For Double-g To Survive by egorov(m): 10:56am On Feb 27, 2017
KingAfo:
Guy you need to socialize your dogs more
bro. They are well socialized. They are just jealous of this puppy. All of them. Cos he gets most attention

1 Like

Re: I Need You All To Pray For Double-g To Survive by KingAfo(m): 11:01am On Feb 27, 2017
egorov:
bro. They are well socialized. They are just jealous of this puppy. All of them. Cos he gets most attention
okay good keep him away from them for now please.. goodluck

4 Likes

Re: I Need You All To Pray For Double-g To Survive by Namdeenero(m): 7:12am On Feb 28, 2017
egorov How is your pup doing?
Re: I Need You All To Pray For Double-g To Survive by egorov(m): 7:42am On Feb 28, 2017
Namdeenero:
egorov How is your pup doing?
hes doing well now, now moving OK, not so well tho, he attempts to run at times. But he's much more better. The eye is still left stitched. The doc said it will be there for about two weeks for it to completely heal up. I appreciate u all

3 Likes

Re: I Need You All To Pray For Double-g To Survive by theyongest: 8:47am On Feb 28, 2017
Our thoughts are with double g. Get well soon Champ!!

1 Like

Re: I Need You All To Pray For Double-g To Survive by priestcharm(m): 9:49am On Feb 28, 2017
Soonest recovery double g

1 Like

Re: I Need You All To Pray For Double-g To Survive by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 28, 2017
Get well soonest and be a #WARRIOR, for you shall rise again

1 Like

Re: I Need You All To Pray For Double-g To Survive by uctomide(m): 9:32am On Mar 01, 2017
@egorov Gm just checking on u n how is ur pup faring this morning?
Re: I Need You All To Pray For Double-g To Survive by egorov(m): 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
uctomide:
@egorov Gm
just checking on u n how is ur pup faring this morning?
thanks, he's doing great now. Very OK.. ..now runs around and eats well. I appreciate u all

3 Likes

Re: I Need You All To Pray For Double-g To Survive by olumig(m): 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
Let's c a picture of him recovering. Good job
Re: I Need You All To Pray For Double-g To Survive by casydigital(m): 1:44am On Apr 25, 2017
how far with him ?
Re: I Need You All To Pray For Double-g To Survive by bootylady101(f): 9:00am On Apr 25, 2017
how is he now?
Re: I Need You All To Pray For Double-g To Survive by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
My female Rott mix too tried to kill a puppy I brought home but it was the puppies fault, the goddamn thing keeps growling at my rott mix so my rott mix took it personal, they could have gotten along if the goddamn puppy wasn't so hostile.
Re: I Need You All To Pray For Double-g To Survive by Johnsainty(m): 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
Something I hate about dogs.. Food aggressions. Don't joke with dog with food aggression o. My boerboel almost killed its own pup untop chicken.infant pup for that matter grin he bite the poor thing for head. Her life now is in God hands. smiley
Re: I Need You All To Pray For Double-g To Survive by McMayor(m): 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
Johnsainty:
Something I hate about dogs.. Food aggressions. Don't joke with dog with food aggression o. My boerboel almost killed its own pup untop chicken.infant pup for that matter grin he bite the poor thing for head. Her life now is in God hands. smiley

Hahaha i knew that your BB would be something else. The pups should be 2 - 3 weeks now? And you should be weaning already?
Re: I Need You All To Pray For Double-g To Survive by Johnsainty(m): 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
McMayor:

Hahaha i knew that your BB would be something else. The pups should be 2 - 3 weeks now? And you should be weaning already?
Lol. I just know that dog real behaviour... Dey are 2weeks now.

1 Like

Re: I Need You All To Pray For Double-g To Survive by jayned: 10:57am On Sep 13, 2018
such a sad incident. I also have an older dog that does not love to share even food he hates. your experience has taught me to still keep them apart when it's feeding time.

wishing double G quickest recovery.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Neapolitan Mastiff(italian Molosso) For Sale / Puppies For Sale!!! / Diary Of My Petz (rottweiler, Caucasian, Gsd, Cane Corso)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.