Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,723 members, 7,955,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi (15539 Views)

What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi / 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi / Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by KingGBsky(m): 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
lampard01:
Adults acting like kids.
Taqsit:
Hmm

which one be una own na?
Ok topic readers! sighted
Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by Akinaukwa: 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
And hopefully, Fayose is warming up for a VP slot under Markafi. Who deceives who?

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
Who will vote him....sheriff i knw in USA mean police in nigeria it means BOKO haram......biafra all the way
Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by Donlip2(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
Markarfi markafi
why do you allowed the devil to be using you ?

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by KingGBsky(m): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
afraidofCHANGE:
Who will vote him....sheriff i knw in USA mean police in nigeria it means BOKO haram......biafra all the way

Please don't bring biafra matter to this place oo
Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by 0b10010011: 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2017

Sheriff we want!

Sheriff we know!

Long live Ali Modu Sheriff

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
KingGBsky:

Please don't bring biafra matter to this place oo

Why wont i....it is the only nation i knw now....nigeria is a forgotten zoological issue.....Biafra is rising again.....and the knights of biafra will ride again.......to defeat this unchristained people who dont fear God....
Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by DeRay98(m): 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
queencalipso:
This sheriff of a man is definitely working for the presidency..

How will some body want to impose him self on a people sad

I wander whether you are thinking out of your brain or anus.
Sheriff was seating on his own jeje, the Thugnors Fayose and Wike went to pulling him to lead them and clear their party's debt. Only for them to turn around and start to blackmail the man. Where were you then?
How has the man imposed himself on which people?
They have gone to the supreme court and he has won.
Who curse some to stop using your brains?
Una dey tire person oh. angry

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by AngelicBeing: 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
PassingShot:
PDP cannot even produce a Nigerian president again.

Maybe in the next life sha, who knows. grin grin grin

Who wants s Poverty Development Party aka Papa Deceiving Pikin? grin grin grin

It's easier for KOWA to produce a president than a party whose members compete for "Best/Worst Looter Award"

They make noise online only to be rejected again and again offline by electorate. Look at Ondo, Edo and even their struggle in Rivers!
You are correct, l am Jonathan, l agree that l am a loser, you and other Nigerians voted me out tongue

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by queencalipso(f): 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
DeRay98:

I wander whether you are thinking out of your brain or anus.
Sheriff was seating on his own jeje, the Thugnors Fayose and Wike went to pulling him to lead them and clear their party's debt. Only for them to turn around and start to blackmail the man. Where were you then?
How has the man imposed himself on which people?
They have gone to the supreme court and he has won.
Who curse some to stop using your brains?
Una dey tire person oh. angry

Hope you read the whole article before rushing to quote me undecided if he won in Supreme Court which other court is the makarfi faction seeking to contest the judgement of the appeal court??

Pls try to read before rushing to comment
Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by KingGBsky(m): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
Supreme court madam!

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by KingGBsky(m): 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
queencalipso:

Hope you read the whole article before rushing to quote me undecided if he won in Supreme Court which other court is the makarfi faction seeking to contest the judgement of the appeal court??

Pls try to read before rushing to comment

Supreme court madam!
Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by KingGBsky(m): 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
I just pray APC gets their ways right. I really prefer them compared PDP corrupt practices.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by beautiesplace: 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
NIGERIAN YOUTHS FOR LEADERSHIP REVOLUTION The sole purpose of this page is to mobilize Nigerian youths from all works of life to form one formidable political party that will take away powers from the old-styled and corrupt Leaders, who has ruled our beloved country since independence. This is a wake up call from NYLR to Nigerian youths irrespective of your tribe, religion, education back ground, job, location etc, let us rise in one voice, one goal and take our rightful place. These old Leaders are closer enough to their graves that is why they don't care what tomorrow holds for our beloveth Nigeria. Drop your contacts in our inbox today and let the REVOLUTION begin! https://mobile.facebook.
com/NigerianYouthsRevolution

Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by timota(m): 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
sarrki:
Anyone supporting that party should be declared enemies of state

Unless the person likes looting or took place on sharing the loot
leave looting alone cos there is more looting now than then
Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by Nossa(m): 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
PassingShot:

He's sick and receiving treatment. No shame in falling sick.

And we have a capable replacement in his VP - Prof Yemi Osinbajo whom wailing zombies have even been forced to praise.

A testament to the fact that our choice in PMB/VPYO was sound and credible. grin grin
It further gives credence to the fact that wailers are all for good governance, more patriotic than you Zombies who are so myopic to see beyond your noses and think anything outside apc is anti-Nigeria, shame on you lot.
Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by ekems2017(f): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
You did not complete the list. Amaechi, Saraki, Dogora, Dino, kwakwaso, and all the people that defected from pdp to be a saint in apc

Qquote author=PassingShot post=54075549]If not for democracy, many PDP stalwarts should have been shot at close range.

And that list include Anenih, Atiku, OBJ, IBB, GEJ, and their looting children including Andrew Yakubu, Dasuki, Diezanni, Akpobolokemi, Bafarawa, Alex Badeh, etc. Useless party![/quote]
Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by haffaze777(m): 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
I hate pdp with passion but kudos to dis markafi of a man for his maturity
Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by Jane77(f): 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dedicated to all nairalanders. Madridguy lalaticlala sarrki ETC

Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by aggahegbema(m): 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Teadavid23:
Keep casting yourselves jawe.. .God is fighting our battle already in Nigeria
let his will be done on earth as it is in heaven,after deceiving 2 vote 4 them how body?
Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by Jane77(f): 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
grin

Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by MayorMgbedike(m): 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
If we are in a democratic government, I think it is best to allow the PDP to elect their leader democratically. Let the majority carry the vote. All these court drama will not come up and we will have time to settle other issues pending in the court.

Let the PDP decide their leader, democratically, by vote.
Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by nellyelitz(m): 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
For which country
Another extremist?
Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
this is the real problem of Nigeria,

You said the PDP has a great chance of returning to power in 2019. Don’ t you think that the recent defections could affect the party ahead of the polls ?

Defections are common political occurrences. Remember that when the PDP was in power , virtually all governors and National Assembly members were defecting to the PDP . Despite their defections to the PDP , we lost the election . When the time came, people started defecting again to the APC . So , you can’ t say history will not repeat itself. History will definitely repeat itself
Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by aggahegbema(m): 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
lampard01:
Adults acting like kids.
Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by bedspread: 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
Sheriff wants president

NIGERIA AINT GOING BACK TO EGYPT WITH ANY DIRECTIONLESS FELLOW!!!
Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by aggahegbema(m): 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
Taqsit:
Hmm
since they deceived us wit dia negative change,how body?AGGAH KAM SI
Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
sarrki:
Pdp is dead and buried

We need a better opposition party

That's what we need not an epidemic and disaster like pdpd
Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by ekpeye(m): 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
[s][/s]
OLADD:

Ranting[s] of a shameless APC town-[s]crier. Only God Almighty knows what the future holds for PDP, so just try to cool your nerves. If PDP stands for "poverty development" and a bag of rice sold for N8k during its reign as against the current market price of N18k, how do you describe All Progressives Conmen (APC), a party that killed the Nigerian economy within the spate of nineteen months?

Nigerians from all walks of life knew how Buhari used the security agencies and INEC to thwart the people's will in favour of APC in Edo and Ondo states but I assure you that he won't go unpunished. He would reap his rewards in full[/s].
[/s][s][/s]
Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by Emperorwhales(m): 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
what happen with dz makarfi gan sef .....is it now a crime in the party for someone to be aspiring to be a president....dou I don't support sheriff
Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
smiley
Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by Vicolan: 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
WhiteSoup:

What about Tinubu, Saraki, Amaechi, and Dogora?
Pls add Buratai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account / EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha / Salihu Lukman Resigns As APC Governors Forum DG Over Convention Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.