Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi (15549 Views)

What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi / 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi / Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by biafrasun: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
WhiteSoup:

The one that APC produce where is he?
Down with AIDS virus
Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by Blaqchild4eva(m): 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
APC is a learner where Obasanjo (PDP) is and I am sure you are still a toddler when the election of 2003 took place when PDP won all the states except Lagos state. How much was a bag of rice when Obasanjo and Yar'Adua were in power?

OLADD:

Ranting of a shameless APC town-crier. Only God Almighty knows what the future holds for PDP, so just try to cool your nerves. If PDP stands for "poverty development" and a bag of rice sold for N8k during its reign as against the current market price of N18k, how do you describe All Progressives Conmen (APC), a party that killed the Nigerian economy within the spate of nineteen months?

Nigerians from all walks of life knew how Buhari used the security agencies and INEC to thwart the people's will in favour of APC in Edo and Ondo states but I assure you that he won't go unpunished. He would reap his rewards in full.
Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by KingGBsky(m): 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
Blaqchild4eva:
APC is a learner where Obasanjo (PDP) is and I am sure you are still a toddler when the election of 2003 took place when PDP won all the states except Lagos state. How much was a bag of rice when Obasanjo and Yar'Adua were in power?

I taught obasanjo already tore his PDP card?

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by henryhemon(m): 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
OLADD:

Ranting of a shameless APC town-crier. Only God Almighty knows what the future holds for PDP, so just try to cool your nerves. If PDP stands for "poverty development" and a bag of rice sold for N8k during its reign as against the current market price of N18k, how do you describe All Progressives Conmen (APC), a party that killed the Nigerian economy within the spate of nineteen months?

Nigerians from all walks of life knew how Buhari used the security agencies and INEC to thwart the people's will in favour of APC in Edo and Ondo states but I assure you that he won't go unpunished. He would reap his rewards in full.

Most of the Apc members were still pdp members. Which economy? Apc or buhari is just 2 years old not making excuses but if our economy was great under pdp Nigeria would have been like developed country. Stop fighting for pdp or any party they re bad politicians who don't care about is that being said pmb pub is bad at managing the economy but he has integrity same as osibanjo others I can't vouch for but pdp murdered Nigeria not only under gej. So they 're the real enemies of Nigeria.
Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by henryhemon(m): 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
OLADD:

And pdp that looted our economy wouldn't receive their rewards? People like you should be stoned to death along with those you support.

Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by justmenoni: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
In the U.K

quote author=WhiteSoup post=54075323]

The one that APC produce where is he?

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by Bimpe29: 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
RIP, authentic PDP.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by rusher14: 2:30am On Feb 27, 2017
timota:
leave looting alone cos there is more looting now than then
It's true can't you see they are buying more private jets?
Oloshos are releasing Range Rovers and permanent secretaries are building Hollywood-styled houses.
Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by bizzibodi(m): 3:20am On Feb 27, 2017
and so what dem swear for sheriiff make him no contest for president
Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by bizzibodi(m): 3:24am On Feb 27, 2017
look markafi u are d one that is tearing pdp apart,u cnt hav chairman then hav CTC chairman.
Re: Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi by Pylony(m): 5:42am On Feb 27, 2017
And who will waste his or her vote to the goat face? Only a goat see's a goat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Receives Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-addo In Aso Rock / Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS / Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.