Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

How Many Offerings Do You Have In Your Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Offerings Do You Have In Your Church (622 Views)

Why Has Some Pastors Conjured Electronic Methods For Tithing & Offerings? / Before You Get Married: Is Your Church A Licensed Place Of Worship? / How Was Your Church Service Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Offerings Do You Have In Your Church by Misypee(f): 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
My church is like a mutual donation church, we always go with alot of money to do all the offerings because you wouldn't want to be the odd one sitting when everyone is dancing to the offering box, they'll look at you like you're the poorest or most stingy of all, here is our list of offerings

Seed of faith
Tithe
Normal church offering
Relief offering
Evangelism offering
Charity funding, for motherless babies and charity work
Women fellowship offering
Sunday school offering
English service offering
Special church donations(usually in envelopes) from rich members of the church

And you don't dare to put 20 naira grin mynd44 lalasticlala move to the appropriate section
Re: How Many Offerings Do You Have In Your Church by yomi007k(m): 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
grin

If u no spend reach 1 k u no try.
Re: How Many Offerings Do You Have In Your Church by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
I don't go to churches were too much money is demanded.

In my church it only tithe and one time offering which isn't compulsory like some churches make it seem.
Re: How Many Offerings Do You Have In Your Church by falconey(m): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
English service offering? No Latin service offering?

1 Like

Re: How Many Offerings Do You Have In Your Church by Ragnorak: 11:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
Re: How Many Offerings Do You Have In Your Church by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 05, 2017
Just once.
Re: How Many Offerings Do You Have In Your Church by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 05, 2017
op nd you think this is the right section for this godamm post? undecided
Re: How Many Offerings Do You Have In Your Church by Misypee(f): 3:35am On Mar 05, 2017
L0velyn:
op nd you think this is the right section for this godamm post? undecided
and what are you doing here, you never mind your business, on Nairaland 24/7

2 Likes

Re: How Many Offerings Do You Have In Your Church by NemzySeries(m): 4:19am On Mar 05, 2017
Relief offering ke? is ur church trying to epp d nation outta recession? well mine is jst 2, d 1st is normal offering & d 2nd is needy offering (tithe & and building project are in deir own)
Re: How Many Offerings Do You Have In Your Church by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 05, 2017
Misypee:
and what are you doing here, you never mind your business, on Nairaland 24/7
next time post in the appropriate section..
Re: How Many Offerings Do You Have In Your Church by Misypee(f): 7:48am On Mar 05, 2017
L0velyn:
next time post in the appropriate section..
next time mind your business, nobody made you the custodian of rules and regulations here and nobody forced you to click the link

1 Like

Re: How Many Offerings Do You Have In Your Church by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 05, 2017
Misypee:
next time mind your business, nobody made you the custodian of rules and regulations here and nobody forced you to click the link

lol....
Re: How Many Offerings Do You Have In Your Church by McBrooklyn(m): 8:41am On Mar 05, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Portharcourt Hook Up (boys N Girls) Watsapp Group.......drop Ur Num To Be Added. / I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / He Gave Me The Best Milk Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.