Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Why Has Some Pastors Conjured Electronic Methods For Tithing & Offerings? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Has Some Pastors Conjured Electronic Methods For Tithing & Offerings? (965 Views)

Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / Some Pastors Does These With Our Mum And Daughters In The Name Of Deliverance... / "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has Some Pastors Conjured Electronic Methods For Tithing & Offerings? by MadeINchenzen2: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2020
This is not good at all. By all standards it is not good. it is becoming clearer by these demonstrations who the servants of GOD truly are.

Amid this outbreak of COVID-19 some so called men of G(g)od has device an electronic medium of transaction between them and members of their ministries and church.

At a time when the country is experiencing an unprecedented pandemic that has already caused a lot of countries untold sufferings and a lot of families unbearable hardship...

These canal men called pastors should have known better and use their positions as religious leaders to reach out to their members if not all Nigerians, but they rather get 10% of your last surviving penny.

Here is the list of persons who has donated to the cause of curbing the pandemic and not a single church or pastor is seen on the list. WTF

Donations from our Captains of Industry is commendable to the fight against COVID-19 in Nigeria

1. Aliko Dangote - 1Billion Naira
2. Abdulsamad Rabiu - 1Billion Naira
3. Femi Otedola - 1Billion Naira
4. Tony O Elumelu - 1Billion Naira
5. Herbert O. Wigwe - 1Billion Naira
6. Segun Agbaje -. 1Billion Naira
7. Jim Ovia - 1Billion Naira

Corporate Organisations:

8. Access Bank - 1Billion Naira
9. GT Bank - 1Billion Naira
10. Zenith Banks - 1Billion Naira
11. NNPC (under FG) -. 11 Billion Naira
12. UBA. -. 5Billion Naira
The donations from the below is highly commendable too:

11. Atiku Abubakar - 50million Naira
12. TuFace Idibia. - 10million Naira

Federal Government donated 10billion Naira to Lagos State Government.

#COVID-19Naija

some of these common men parading themselves as pastors owns schools, fleets of cars and private jets all given to them by desame flock of members...

yet they cannot share even derica of rice or garri to them, rather they come up with an idea that enables a member transfer money from their accounts to that of the pastor in the name of paying tithes and offering or donations.

I m ashamed of all Pastors, Imams, Rev. Fathers.

You all are the reason why the world is under threat right now.

church and pastors are overrated.
Pastors are worst than politicians.
God will visit u all one by one and put u all to shame.

The one that predicted that the Coronavirus will end on march 27 2020 should sit down and cover his face in shame.

#Nonsense

spits*

4 Likes

Re: Why Has Some Pastors Conjured Electronic Methods For Tithing & Offerings? by MadeINchenzen2: 11:34am On Mar 29, 2020
smh
Re: Why Has Some Pastors Conjured Electronic Methods For Tithing & Offerings? by egopersonified(f): 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
I think you should change the topic to;

Here is the list of persons who has donated to the cause of curbing the pandemic and not a single church or pastor is seen on the list. WTF

madeinchenzen2
Re: Why Has Some Pastors Conjured Electronic Methods For Tithing & Offerings? by RussianKGB: 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
These pastorpreneurs and fake men of God don't care about you or your afflictions, all they care about is the bank alerts they receive from various church donations weekly.

The corona virus epidermic has exposed the scammers for who they truly are; frauds and advanced yahoo boys/men only difference is they use the bible and an altar instead of laptops.
They claim they can heal all manner of sicknesses but went into self isolation when corvid-19 came knocking.

Religion especially Christianity is a scam. I escaped the bondage a long time ago and ever since then, my finances have seen massive increase and i do with it as i wish.
Re: Why Has Some Pastors Conjured Electronic Methods For Tithing & Offerings? by cerpvad(m): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Pastor Adeboye of RCCG donated some support items
Re: Why Has Some Pastors Conjured Electronic Methods For Tithing & Offerings? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
cerpvad:
He s the first on the list to be the pastorenterpreneurs as someone mentioned. God will expose him.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Some Pastors Conjured Electronic Methods For Tithing & Offerings? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
uncle Oyedepo nkó, Oyakillthemall nkó?
TB Jó boi Nkó?
Re: Why Has Some Pastors Conjured Electronic Methods For Tithing & Offerings? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
I wonder if these men will enter heaven with all that money sitting in their already overwhelmed bank accounts
Re: Why Has Some Pastors Conjured Electronic Methods For Tithing & Offerings? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
another one calls himself Odùméjé, doing miracles like water!
Re: Why Has Some Pastors Conjured Electronic Methods For Tithing & Offerings? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
people calling themselves to be pastors and pretending to be called by God !
Re: Why Has Some Pastors Conjured Electronic Methods For Tithing & Offerings? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
The ones who re truly called by God to be his vessel are usually selfless and never money conscious.

The bible says by their fruits, ye shall know them.
Re: Why Has Some Pastors Conjured Electronic Methods For Tithing & Offerings? by amiibaby(f): 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Indeed this is barbaric and uncalled for religion is overrated
Re: Why Has Some Pastors Conjured Electronic Methods For Tithing & Offerings? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
I ll rather vouch for a man with a gun than a man with a microphone and a bible @ the podium!
Re: Why Has Some Pastors Conjured Electronic Methods For Tithing & Offerings? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
polithiefcians are 1 million times better than majority pastors u know.
.I m telling u for a fact !
Re: Why Has Some Pastors Conjured Electronic Methods For Tithing & Offerings? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
when the politicians tramples on ur right and u know so because u are aware of the laws and ur rights.

but when these so called pastors uses ur own faith and salvation against u, they blind u with it and enclose u within the shackles of a coven as they bundle u and hypnotize u with verses from the holy book.
Re: Why Has Some Pastors Conjured Electronic Methods For Tithing & Offerings? by Originalsly: 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
cerpvad:

What did he donate?... 8 rolls of toilet tissue?..... or is it now going to be what the Bible said.....whatever you give must be in secret?

@ topic..... Nice write up... with supporting info. What makes it worse... it is the duty of the church to reach out and help the less fortunate... the sick and the suffering. When they should be leading the charge..... they are nowhere to be found. Scammers.
Re: Why Has Some Pastors Conjured Electronic Methods For Tithing & Offerings? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
Of course according to the bible, u do not neglect the gathering of brethren...

these so called pastors want u to come to church not because they want to teach u truths about God, but because they cannot afford to let u use ur tithe or offering for other things.
Re: Why Has Some Pastors Conjured Electronic Methods For Tithing & Offerings? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
sermons about giving and tithing is the most preached about of all verses of the bible... in one year they remind u countlessly that u must not fail to submit at least 10% of ur monthly income to God.

These so called pastors understands how to use pages of the bible to manipulate good people who truly wants to be children of God!
Re: Why Has Some Pastors Conjured Electronic Methods For Tithing & Offerings? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
easiest way to be rich is either to be a politician or a pastor. p²
Re: Why Has Some Pastors Conjured Electronic Methods For Tithing & Offerings? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
They use ur offerings and tithes to buy cars... while u are trekking on and when they see and recognize u in the comfort of these cars, instead of giving u a lift, they wave at u and zoom off.
Re: Why Has Some Pastors Conjured Electronic Methods For Tithing & Offerings? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
They use part of ur tithes money to build schools, they then call it missionary schools... but it is never free... if members becomes interested in bringing their children to that school, they ll pay the most outrageous fees that might cripple their pockets and bank accounts !
Re: Why Has Some Pastors Conjured Electronic Methods For Tithing & Offerings? by 2special(m): 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: Why Has Some Pastors Conjured Electronic Methods For Tithing & Offerings? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Why Has Some Pastors Conjured Electronic Methods For Tithing & Offerings? by Allexey(f): 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
BadRadio:
fake news
Actually,it isn't. ..

When I saw the winners chapel app,to be sincere,I felt bad
I mean is that supposed to be the next line of action?
Where is the place of the church in crisis like this?

But I still believe that no matter what,we shouldn't judge
They just might be doing much more work than the billions you hear in the media
Re: Why Has Some Pastors Conjured Electronic Methods For Tithing & Offerings? by MadeINchenzen2: 7:56am On Apr 03, 2020
Allexey:

Actually,it isn't. ..

When I saw the winners chapel app,to be sincere,I felt bad
I mean is that supposed to be the next line of action?
Where is the place of the church in crisis like this?

But I still believe that no matter what,we shouldn't judge
They just might be doing much more work than the billions you hear in the media
oh, really !!!

(1) (Reply)

See What Lockdown Frustrations Has Caused !!! / 10 Signs You've Found Your Soul Mate. / Why Do Most Ladies Try To Tarnish Ex Image?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.