Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele (23349 Views)

Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) / 1 Million Naira To Change Your Religion,in This Recession,will You? / "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele by bejite: 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
Soskid:
Hmmm... Its like saying opening the door wide is the best way to secure the building. What madam Ngozi did to our economy is still fresh in our memory. We still remember with total disgust What Charles Soludo did to our banks.

Soludo did his best with the economy, so also NOI. During Soludos era, the banks were made stronger and dollar was 115. The external reserve was hovering around $60b and price per barrel of oil was fluctuating 55/75.The situation is almost the same but the management is totally flawed. Tribalism killed it.

4 Likes

Re: Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele by me69: 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
NONSENSE IS IT BEING IGBO THAT MAKES YOU KNOW ECONOMICS? NONESENSE DURING JONA THE IGBOS DESTROYED THE ECONOMY BY IMPORTING EVERYTHING FROM THOOTPICK
Re: Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele by Nofuckgiven: 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
dingbang:
Is Emefiele Igbo?
He is one of the confused people from the tribe who know but deny their roots.

1 Like

Re: Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele by rawlineo2000(m): 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
https:///D58FrGB76eGFdgaJnb6i7Z let's talk, Share ideas and expirence
Re: Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele by obataokenwa(m): 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:
Chai!

Its better to stay with your own calling sir.

Tribalizing an economic role is a serious myopia.

How can someone say a tribe will be the best in a technocrats role?

All you need say is get someone more qualified no matter the tribe.

Statements Luke this shows Nigeria is not heading anywhere.

The revolution is here!

Its called the New Nigeria Vanguard!

A movement of young, intelligent, disciplined Nigerians void of tribal and religious sentiments.

See my signature.
Remember Kalu Idika Kalu during IBB era. Bros, naturally we have wisdom for money and how to make and manage it

2 Likes

Re: Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele by Odingo1: 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
Justicealh3:
God forbid... Recession will end when we (Nigerians) depart from IPOB (Igbo's)
You are the one that is attaching to them by fire by force tongue

4 Likes

Re: Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele by origima: 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
dre11:

Recession will end if an Igbo heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Primate Ayodele

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/26/recession-will-end-igbo-heads-economic-team-finance-ministry-primate-ayodele/

Sir,is Emefiele not an IBO man?

Re: Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele by omsal84(m): 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
Oladimejyy:
only if you have this Sahara desert called BIAFRA
We agree with you. What is important is not land mass, it is the brain inside the skull. That little land mass can be transformed faster than you think.

2 Likes

Re: Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
even though igbos are prudent economic managers I tink d most qualified Nigerian shud b chosen . there many sound economic managers from Nigeria. let d search for dem begin!!
Re: Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele by AngelicBeing: 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
boriswole:
Tribalism is our number one problem in nigeria. imagine this rubbish. shouldn't the most qualified person get the jobs?
Well said, Advance economies like China, US, UK, Singapore, UAE, Australia etc are managed / supervised sometimes by people who are not even religious, reviving the economy of Nigeria has nothing to do with religion but putting square pegs in the right squares, China does not promote religion like we do but see where the Chinese are, even Donald Trump tea cups is from China, nonsense.
Re: Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele by omsal84(m): 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
[quote author=me69 post=54086069]NONSENSE IS IT BEING IGBO THAT MAKES YOU KNOW ECONOMICS? NONESENSE DURING JONA THE IGBOS DESTROYED THE ECONOMY BY IMPORTING EVERYTHING FROM THOOTPICK[/quote
What is happening now? ]

3 Likes

Re: Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele by Odingo1: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
me69:
NONSENSE IS IT BEING IGBO THAT MAKES YOU KNOW ECONOMICS? NONESENSE DURING JONA THE IGBOS DESTROYED THE ECONOMY BY IMPORTING EVERYTHING FROM THOOTPICK
[/b]During GEJ time Nigeria economy grows to become Africa biggest economy[b], dollar remained stable and electricity generation grows to 10,000MW.
Where are we today,only blame game? shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele by obiageIi(f): 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
But the cbn governor is igbo na

1 Like

Re: Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele by omsal84(m): 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
bejite:

Soludo did his best with the economy, so also NOI. During Soludos era, the banks were made stronger and dollar was 115. The external reserve was hovering around $60b and price per barrel of oil was fluctuating 55/75.The situation is almost the same but the management is totally flawed. Tribalism killed it.
You are criticizing the best Nigeria has ever had. Mentione another person who did better.

3 Likes

Re: Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
obataokenwa:
Remember Kalu Idika Kalu during IBB era. Bros, naturally we have wisdom for money and how to make and manage it

My brother, wisdom is not attributed to any particular tribe. This is why we keep having problems in Nigeria - when a tribe feels they're better suited for a role than other tribes.

Every tribe in Nigeria has great minds respectively. Non is necessarily better.
Re: Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele by cstr100: 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
The old afonja preacher may up to something here.
It takes a high intellectual quotient to manage a third world economy and sustain a decent standard of living. And i don't think there is any other ethnics with a greater pool of above average IQ.
If we have had atleast a couple of igbo presidenta especially during the periods of oil boom during the 80s and now, we may not be where we are today as a country.
Nigeria has so much wealth and resources and you wonder why nitwits are allowed to administer its utilization.

5 Likes

Re: Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele by bejite: 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
me69:

Wrong Oga. Have you ever visited Aba, Nnewi or Coal Camp, Emene in Enough. Most those are manufactured here, exported to foreign countries and reimported into the country. The government of the day was so unserious about import substitution strategy and because some of their big guys and friends were heavily into the importation of rice, sugar and wheat.

Knowing that Nigeria likes everything foreign and the government wasn't doing much about it, some of the Igbo traders decided to start doing the reverse importation business. Research more sir.

5 Likes

Re: Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele by Alexk2(m): 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nothing we no go hear oo....when I think I've heard enough, another new one go surface.
What have tribe got to do with recession?
Re: Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele by pasol4real(m): 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
Oladimejyy:
I will rather for a vote for an Efik man than Igbo
Without u saying it we Know What a typical afonja like u wud say ,So sharap.

2 Likes

Re: Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele by nkemjacob2(m): 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
i no longer believe in a collapsed country called Nigeria.... let the country split for better....

4 Likes

Re: Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele by backtosender: 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
All the time igbos always rescue this country with over 200 million people SMH

4 Likes

Re: Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele by Gozzzy(m): 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
vanbonattel:

Only Emefiele can answer that question.
emefiele is still confused of his ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele by Boboforthegirls: 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
fryoobest:
Well said Apostle, Every Nigerian can testify to that. When great Igbo minds such as Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Soludos etc, were part of the economic team of this Nation, The Blood pressure of Nigerians were normal until PMB fixed up Block head Hausa's everywhere.....
And there are so many of them whose ideas can transform this nations economy in a matter of days, People like Ifanyi Ubahs, a lot of them like that.....
Well, for the Information of Nigerians, Igbo's are not fools and may not continue bailing them out each time they plung themselves into economic shits......
tooo much sense

5 Likes

Re: Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele by bejite: 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
omsal84:

You are criticizing the best Nigeria has ever had. Mentione another person who did better.

Ever heard of Kali Idika Kalu, Prof Ukwu I. Ukwu? In the development of Nigeria's 4th National plan and the discontinuation of the ill-concieved SAP , Prof Ukwu was very instrumental. His suggestions and their adoptions greatly helped Nigeria's economic growth and development in the 1990s.

4 Likes

Re: Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele by pasol4real(m): 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:

My brother, wisdom is not attributed to any particular tribe. This is why we keep having problems in Nigeria - when a tribe feels they're better suited for a role than other tribes.

Every tribe in Nigeria has great minds respectively. Non is necessarily better.
Pls stop deceiving urself ,we all Know that all races are not equal .This is why the Western world are Where they are today .
Civilisation they say started in africa but Where are we today.
We can attest to the superiority of the jews to the arabs,any day any time .
The Same applies to nigeria
The igbos are a more superior race than any other tribe in nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele by me69: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
Odingo1:

[/b]During GEJ time Nigeria economy grows to become Africa biggest economy[b], dollar remained stable and electricity generation grows to 10,000MW.
Where are we today,only blame game? shocked shocked
If you only check properly you would know that our GDP growth was mainly Oil driven in real term the GDP was much lower, and neighboring countries where doing better because they don't produce oil mainly. Secondly Nigeria became biggest economy over night because it was due to a change of how Nigerian GDP is calculated that made GDP to be recalculated and stated has biggest in Africa so even during Yaradua and Obasanjo Nigeria was possibly still the biggest economy in Africa. If you don't, naira in black market had began to fall during Johnathan if you don't know just check I used to send money back to Nigeria so I know, the reason naira continued to fall is mainly because of CBN poor knowledge of FX markets. During GEJ electricity never passed about 4,000MW stop lying, it was during PMB that for the first time we went above that and reached the pick in the history of this country.

DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT JUST CHECK THE FACTS BEFORE SAYING RUBBISH
Re: Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele by Allee90: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
Then Recession will NEVER end in Naija
Re: Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
pasol4real:

Pls stop deceiving urself ,we all Know that all races are not equal .This is why the Western world are Where they are today .

I give up!
Re: Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele by africanusvu(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
boriswole:
Tribalism is our number one problem in nigeria. imagine this rubbish. shouldn't the most qualified person get the jobs?
,Good.thats wat we nw av already.the most qualified that we take 6mnths to get.and where ar we today.may be u stil av another genius .tel buhari.he needs them

3 Likes

Re: Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele by Totti9(m): 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
The pastor didn't say it completely as it was let them release nnamdi kalu and compensate him then 9ja go boom again

3 Likes

Re: Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele by backtosender: 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
pasol4real:

not far from the truth sha....when we look at music industry,business and commerce,industries are mostly Igbo control and they have gone so deep it will take another 500 yrs to come for any tribe to pass them

Igbo musicians make lots of money in china,Malaysia Yankee due to many successful igbos reside there. They makes 30 to 35 thousand dollars per show now that's why musicians always call Yankee china Malaysia in their songs

4 Likes

Re: Recession Will End If An Igbo Heads Economic Team, Finance Ministry – Ayodele by math2001: 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Right Day To Go To Church: Saturday Or Sunday? / 10 Reasons Why You Should Go To Church! / Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.