Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Have I Damaged My Manhood - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have I Damaged My Manhood (4671 Views)

32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / ‘my Manhood No Longer Stands Erect’, Can't Have Sex: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by crackhaus: 8:01am On Mar 01, 2017
ifyalways:

Lmao cheesy cheesy
Scary but hilarious.

@OP, are you sure you can differentiate pus from sPeRrm?
Could be pus or some other discharge caused by an untreated STD. Hope you've seen a doctor sha?
No leave him to be waiting for matured comments.
Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 01, 2017
crackhaus:

Do my eyes deceive me or is this who I think it is? cheesy cheesy
You still came back eh...

Yeah, I came back angry seun put juju on this forum grin
Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by lollarj(f): 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
cghh

Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by grafixdon: 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
No cause for concern. You've too much semen in your system. Try discharge and you'll be fine.
Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by vedah: 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
The monikers on this thread no dey alrightgrin
Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by LePrezident(m): 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2017

*vomits on his shoes*

Sorry embarassed

*walks out of thread*

Layla where are you?
Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by Nobody: 6:04am On May 22, 2017
weirdgf:
Hi guys, i won't like to bore you with long and unnecessary stories, i was a chronic masturbator in the past, i sort of stopped for religious reasons and it's been almost 5 months now. The thought of going back has been crossing my mind but I've always avoided the act one way or the other by keeping myself busy, the problem now is, whenever i enter the loo, while doing my thing, instead of piss that's meant to accompany the turd, it's semen that'll come out. Doctors in the house, what's the probability of my manhood being damaged by my past act? Matured comments will be appreciated

Not true. Its just that due to frequent ejaculations during masturbation, your body became accustomed to producing great amounts of semen. However as u have stopped the masturbation, the semen has accumulated... Thus when u take a shiiiit, especially is a squatting position, your PC muscles squueze against your prostate squeezing the semen out. I've experienced same while squatting after I stopped having regular sex. You will also notice that during this period u have a lot of wet dreams too. The only had part is that masturbation accustoms your ejaculatory response to relatively low levels of stimulation (could cause PE issues which can be resolved relatively easy over time) Other than that its not really bad. But test for infections tho....if u have been sexually active.
Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by munas: 7:35am On May 23, 2017
What you are suffering from is seminal leakage which is as a result of over masturbation.
Continue to abstain from it and you will be okay in few months time

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Massage... / Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? / One Time Wedding Reception (trad And Church Receptions Combined)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.