Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos (31695 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Tinubu Appointment To Reconcile Aggrieved APC Members / Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. / Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by betterABIAstate: 7:46am On Feb 27, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Bastard you should be ashamed that Obiano has thrown Okoroawusa out from being the chairman of SE govs forum. Obiano's reelection is already a cakewalk. Focus on your useless Imo state.

[s][/s]
which obiano? Obiano that is scared of been munched out of anambra, though that will happen anyway.

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by Doug07034780891(m): 7:46am On Feb 27, 2017
betterABIAstate:
Obiano has to reconcile because he has done nothing to boast of in anambra grin

You don wake from yesterday's beating? Lemme tag them boiz..lol anago5000 come see

Ruggedized1 SGTscatter

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by Chikeluba25(m): 8:09am On Feb 27, 2017
I noticed how Obiano and Rochas are sitting the third pic which says all about their performance. Rochas is too relaxed with eyes almost closed,nd looking lazy,this shows how poor his government is. On the other side, Obiano is sitting up,looking vibrant,full of life and energy.this hv simply said all on how he is governing Anambra state.
My advice: Okoroausa pls sittup. ..

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by betterABIAstate: 8:10am On Feb 27, 2017
Doug07034780891:

You don wake from yesterday's beating? Lemme tag them boiz..lol anago5000 come see

Ruggedized1 SGTscatter
beating? My job is to expose obiano, if that affects you then sorry.

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by Chikeluba25(m): 8:14am On Feb 27, 2017
betterABIAstate:
which obiano? Obiano that is scared of been munched out of anambra, though that will happen anyway.
Yes Willie is currently working @ Unizik Ifite Amansea road. Go to Ifite and see things for your self before disgracing your self on the social media. Willie is Willingly Working and he is nt Eze onye agwanam like your Okoroausa.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by Chikeluba25(m): 8:19am On Feb 27, 2017
betterABIAstate:
you are not ashamed of your self. You are posting the pictures of someone's compound and calling Willie to do something. Now I know how frustrated you are. Don't worry Willie Will come and build house for your lazy and poor father come 2017

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by betterABIAstate: 8:20am On Feb 27, 2017
Chikeluba25:
Yes Willie is currently working @ Unizik Ifite Amansea road. Go to Ifite and see things for your self before disgracing your self on the social media. Willie is Willingly Working and he is nt Eze onye agwanam like your Okoroausa.
we making sure of that.

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by Chikeluba25(m): 8:43am On Feb 27, 2017
betterABIAstate:
we making sure of that.
Heya. .. I hv really seen how frustrated and disappointed you are, you are posting old pictures of kwata Junction because you hv searched and couldn't find any tangible thing you can use to oppose. Even a passer-by in Awka knows that Obiano hv fixed that road Ndo oh. Oya see the place you are talking about

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:58am On Feb 27, 2017
Abagworo:
This won't save Obiano from the hammer of defeat.
Anambrarians are Wise you knw,they can differentiate a working Governor from Apc propaganda.Obiano no be rochas mate

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:00am On Feb 27, 2017
betterABIAstate:
Obiano has to reconcile because he has done nothing to boast of in anambra grin
Old pics,go check them now,they have been done.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by LoveMachine(m): 9:06am On Feb 27, 2017
jnrbayano:

Rochas is treacherous

From all indications you are correct but still he is ours. Maybe if we keep him close he'll remember who he is and act properly. Even if he keeps performing below expectations we have to respect the position even if we don't respect the man. Unfortunately, He has the mandate of an Igbo state until 2019.
Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by Anago5000: 9:09am On Feb 27, 2017
betterABIAstate:
. the next line of action now is to join forces with chino to expose the church rat behind this ur handle.I have warned you to desist from this ur madness.africonji or whatever you call itself ,you should focus on serving the community secondary school you were sent to and stop this madness of urs.next is to post ur ugly photo here.rubbish
Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by Doug07034780891(m): 9:15am On Feb 27, 2017
Hope you can now see for yourself. Ok oo cheesy

Anago5000:
. the next line of action now is to join forces with chino to expose the church rat behind this ur handle.I have warned you to desist from this ur madness.africonji or whatever you call itself ,you should focus on serving the community secondary school you were sent to and stop this madness of urs.next is to post ur ugly photo here.rubbish
Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by Anago5000: 9:19am On Feb 27, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Hope you can now see for yourself. Ok oo cheesy

. can you imagine ,I have been having pity on the poor guy because of ur brutality on abians but stupid eediott doesn't know .now is the time to finally show him the stuff you are made of.buff said
Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by betterABIAstate: 9:20am On Feb 27, 2017
Anago5000:
go on son, did you caution the cursed chino when he started?

Anambra is cursed

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by Abia1stSon: 9:23am On Feb 27, 2017
betterABIAstate:
?

Abia is cursed

we need help in abia state

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by Abia1stSon: 9:24am On Feb 27, 2017
abia state is a cursed entity, we need help

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by Doug07034780891(m): 9:25am On Feb 27, 2017
Anago5000:
. can you imagine ,I have been having pity on the poor guy because of ur brutality on abians but stupid eediott doesn't know .now is the time to finally show him the stuff you are made of.buff said

He is cursed bitter clown. He is sad that Abia state is in ruins. Let the Abia1stson do the needful.. cheesy

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by Anago5000: 9:25am On Feb 27, 2017
betterABIAstate:
go on son, did you caution the cursed chino can when hr started?

Anambra is cursed
. OK let's go there.
Cc:Anago60degrees, GeneralAchuzia,

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by Abia1stSon: 9:26am On Feb 27, 2017
abia state is where the devil lives

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by Abia1stSon: 9:27am On Feb 27, 2017
igbos are wicked, if not why shouldn't they help abia state

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by Doug07034780891(m): 9:28am On Feb 27, 2017
Cheii..ndi army abiago kwa. Takes to my heels cheesy

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by Abia1stSon: 9:30am On Feb 27, 2017
i am from abia state but i am bitter that igbos left my state like this

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by Abia1stSon: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2017
igbos are just wicked, if not tell me why they forsake my abia state. the entire abia state is rotten, there is no place to even place your foot.

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by Abia1stSon: 9:35am On Feb 27, 2017
my gov is so confused that he does not know where to start as the entire situation may require bombing down the entire state to rubbles.

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by onomefm(f): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2017
Abia state has always been like this, so why the fuse. From the time I knew Abia state there has never been any change, it is even worse than this in reality. Please cut them some slack abeg.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by Abia1stSon: 9:49am On Feb 27, 2017
onomefm:
Abia state has always been like this, so why the fuse. From the time I knew Abia state there has never been any change, it is even worse than this in reality. Please cut them some slack abeg.

shut up you are an not being helpful, are you saying that we don't need a change from these horrible situation in abia state. are we gonna continue like this?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by annnikky(f): 9:53am On Feb 27, 2017
Lyord56:

Fine babe .... M
Ok.. Have a nice day ahead smiley
Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by betterABIAstate: 9:57am On Feb 27, 2017
Anago5000:
. OK let's go there.
Cc:Anago60degrees, GeneralAchuzia,
where are you going to? Bros come here grin

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by Abia1stSon: 9:58am On Feb 27, 2017
our entire state is now polluted. nowhere is spared. abia is gone

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by Abia1stSon: 9:59am On Feb 27, 2017
if there is anything worse than curse then that is the condition of abia state

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos by Abia1stSon: 10:01am On Feb 27, 2017
we dont need biafra what we need is good government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Achebe On Awolowo: Has He Gone Too Far? / Akinwunmi Ambode Is Lagos APC Governorship Candidate! / We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.