Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. (4955 Views)

Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / Short Girls Rock !! / Guys Get In Here: Short Girls Are Taking Over Or Not? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
Some might be thinking i'm callous for choosing that topic, but this post is directed to a certain class of guys. My guys, if you are average height or short, stay away from short girls [not their fault though]. This is for the sake of your children. Except you possess a tall gene [as in from your parents or grandparents].

The rate of short girls littering everywhere is becoming alarming. As a tall guy, i feel uncomfortable standing with them. But we tall guys should go after them to balance the equation.

I for one might find this hard, but if she's a good cook, independent and athletic/adaptive in bed, then i'll take a chance smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. by Afam6(m): 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
Date with no conditions.
Let love be the primary objective

8 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. by Afam6(m): 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
Date with no conditions.
Let love be the primary objective.

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. by dollyjoy(f): 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. by ipobarecriminals: 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
undecided sad we tin short girl do u? ur Lil peek nor reach down the oil rig/dem use pestle chase u
Re: Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. by ipobarecriminals: 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
embarassed wink smiley sad dollyjoy ! can we meet @ mama obi joint
Re: Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
redbeans:
Some might be thinking i'm callous for choosing that topic, but this post is directed to a certain class of guys. My guys, if you are average height or short, stay away from short girls [not their fault though]. This is for the sake of your children. Except you possess a tall gene [as in from your parents or grandparents].

The rate of short girls littering everywhere is becoming alarming. As a tall guy, i feel uncomfortable standing with them. But we tall guys should go after them to balance the equation.

I for one might find this hard, but if she's a good cook, independent and athletic/adaptive in bed, then i'll take a chance smiley
Why are you confusing your readers?.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
Why are you confusing your readers?.
how pls? In summary, short girls go for tall guys and tall girls go for short/average height guys
Re: Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
redbeans:
how pls? In summary, short girls go for tall guys and tall girls go for short/average height guys
But your subject reads otherwise. grin
Re: Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
But your subject reads otherwise. grin
oh... A ploy to create traffic here.wink addressed actually to the average-height guys
Re: Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. by sleeknick: 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
The first girl to comment is a dwarf grin

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. by missyge(f): 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
Afam6:
Date with no conditions. Let love be the primary objective.
I taya o

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. by Kingsley1000(m): 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nigeria has highest concentration of shortee in Africa

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
Afam6:
Date with no conditions.
Let love be the primary objective
hmm.. Bros. Be rational. If you're short, go for a tall girl. Nor make your future children vex o
Re: Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. by dacovajnr: 11:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
dollyjoy:
undecided
You short? grin
Re: Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 27, 2017
Op is like your brain is paining you.
Anyway my guy is 6ft plus and he is dating me that is not so tall. tongue
Deal with it bitchh.

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 27, 2017
grin u really do need to,to make u look taller

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. by Presh900(m): 12:39am On Feb 27, 2017
Short girls rock... they are so fvcking cute

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 27, 2017
ToriBlue:

Deal with it bitchh.
grinu just called him a B.

I wondered why people don't just call a dude a b!tch instead of his innocent Mama
Re: Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. by Fernandowski(m): 12:47am On Feb 27, 2017
MissPuffPuff:
grin u really do need to,to make u look taller
you are always changing accounts
Re: Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. by Fernandowski(m): 12:48am On Feb 27, 2017
why won't I when even a 6'2 dude looks short around me?
Re: Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 27, 2017
Fernandowski:
you are always changing accounts
yh. At 1st I was constantly getting banned .

now I was tryna find OK username. Keep coning back to puff a sign ,maybe
Re: Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. by Fernandowski(m): 12:55am On Feb 27, 2017
MissPuffPuff:
yh. At 1st I was constantly getting banned .

now I was tryna find OK username. Keep coning back to puff a sign ,maybe
yeah I guess
Re: Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 27, 2017
Fernandowski:
yeah I guess
grin u gots a interesting dp.
Re: Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. by Fernandowski(m): 1:00am On Feb 27, 2017
MissPuffPuff:
grin u gots a interesting dp.
awwww

thanks babe

just shaq things
Re: Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 27, 2017
Fernandowski:
awwww

thanks babe

just shaq things
yh. I remember
Re: Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. by Fernandowski(m): 1:07am On Feb 27, 2017
MissPuffPuff:
yh. I remember
whats up with you

it's been a while
Re: Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 27, 2017
Fernandowski:
whats up with you

it's been a while
been doin' other things
Re: Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. by khiaa(f): 4:45am On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=redbeans post=54088803]Some might be thinking i'm callous for choosing that topic, but this post is directed to a certain class of guys. My guys, if you are average height or short, stay away from short girls [not their fault though]. This is for the sake of your children. Except you possess a tall gene [as in from your parents or grandparents].

I for one might find this hard, but if she's a good cook, independent and athletic/adaptive in bed, then i'll take a chance smiley[/quote
I'm short. sad How tall are you?

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 27, 2017
ToriBlue:

Deal with it bitchh.
you have a perfect match; why the abuse then pussy? smiley
Re: Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=khiaa post=54094568][/quote] pairing things right? Well... I'm 6 feet and about 0.5 inches. Distance will pose a barrier too o
Re: Why You Need To Stop Dating Short Girls. by lloydmuna2(m): 8:30am On Feb 27, 2017
At least nija shorts girls better pass Chinese and some order short country ladies you know what I mean, grin,, I

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Disvirgined My Girl / Would You Date A Married Woman? / Man Lifts Big, Pregnant Wife Romantically (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.