Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. (4172 Views)

Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Cutehector(m): 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
Chei the way a girl can be too quick to tell a guy she loves him eh.. Will make d devil shock.. And its one of the reasons why a lot of them get heartbroken from guys like me because they will expect me to tell dem I love dem back... Sorry babe... My love don't work that way... Now if u want a rock solid relationship, u gotta define it.. Wana know how? Ask urself the following questions.. Voila..

1. Is the relationship only about sex?

Of course, having chemistry in the bedroom is of the utmost importance, but an obsession or fixation on sex can be detrimental. After time, you and your partner will get bored, or always be looking for the next best thing in bed.

2. Do you keep secrets?

A couple in love has no walls, boundaries or secrets. Oftentimes, a couple in lust holds back their true self.

3. Do you both have a deep, lasting friendship?

If yes,you may be well on your way loving your partner for what they truly are.. A relationship built on a foundation without friendship will surely head for the rocks.. And what a big crash it will be..

4. Do you often feel jealous or needy?

A couple in love trusts one another, regardless of the situation.. Don't go on playing detective!

And also, a couple in lust who looks only to sex, often finds reason to be jealous of others' wandering eyes.

5. Do you expect perfection from your partner?

Being in love means accepting every flaw! I don't need to define what pure love is.. I expect you as a christian to know. Those in lust however, expect their partner to seem perfect, act perfect, perform perfect, fvck perfect, talk perfect, chat perfect. You just know them by their expectations...

I rest my case.. Culled from theinfong.com

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by falconey(m): 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
kilode gan? just to say I love you ni wahala wa po bayi.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
can't still believe this.. Fvckboy wrote this..
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by DozieInc(m): 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by falconey(m): 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
paybak:
can't still believe this.. Fvckboy wrote this..

son you don't understand the word "culled"? or your brain has call it a day?

1 Like

Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by larabae13(f): 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
Shuu!! Cutehector come na u post dis tin? Ayam suspecting you oo grin
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Cutehector(m): 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
falconey:

jus leave dem make dem dey display their stupidity...

1 Like

Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Cutehector(m): 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
larabae13:
grin u find me intriguing right?
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Azeequeen(f): 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
'Two can only keep a secret if one is dead'
That part got me
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Lastking147(m): 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
falconey:

Baba why na grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Cutehector(m): 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lastking147:

Baba why na grin
lool I see them peeping through the thread and running away... grin

When a savage meets his lord and master grin
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Cutehector(m): 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
Azeequeen:
'Two can only keep a secret if one is dead'

That part got me
awwn really... Dat means u will make a fine girlfriend
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by larabae13(f): 11:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
Cutehector:
grin u find me intriguing right?
hehehe abi na
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Cutehector(m): 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
larabae13:
hehehe abi na
kiss kiss
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
falconey:

larabae13:
falconey:

Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hector it psins me to say grin
Good right up ...
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Cutehector(m): 11:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
paybak:
So what about this lara wrote? am really surprised this man can post something like this.. but your Mumu no even understand what you mean and here you are saying trash
you are noticed...
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Cutehector(m): 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bumbae1:
Hector it psins pains me to say grin
Good right up ...
hi girlfriend.. I know rhai? grin
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by johncallidon(m): 12:00am On Feb 27, 2017
Op Yhu have said it all. . .
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 27, 2017
Cutehector:
hi girlfriend.. I know rhai? grin
undecided
Lol im just amazed you created this topic actually makes alot of sense .. cheesy
Stay dis way biko
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Cutehector(m): 12:01am On Feb 27, 2017
Bumbae1:

undecided
Lol im just amazed you created this topic actually makes alot of sense .. cheesy
Stay dis way biko
oh cmon... Ayam not a people pleaser...

1 Like

Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by falconey(m): 12:02am On Feb 27, 2017
paybak:
So what about this lara wrote? am really surprised this man can post something like this.. but your Mumu no even understand what you mean and here you are saying trash

Do you really want me to embarrass you? you posted "wrote" Lara's was "post".

He didn't compose the article he wrote(evidently that was his) below culled from somewhere.

in Lara's, "post" signifies the message, as you know the messenger isn't always the writer.

I'm more flabbergasted as old as you are you couldn't differentiate between "write" and "post" on the internet.
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 27, 2017
Cutehector:
oh cmon... Ayam not a people pleaser...
Lol i forgot
Anyway let me not derail
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Cutehector(m): 12:05am On Feb 27, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol i forgot
Anyway let me not derail
cool sha I acknowledged ur message

1 Like

Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by tosyne2much(m): 12:09am On Feb 27, 2017
And this is coming from someone that has PhD in Womanizing?

Na joke I dey joke ooo cool

1 Like

Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Lastking147(m): 12:10am On Feb 27, 2017
Cutehector:
lool I see them peeping through the thread and running away... grin

When a savage meets his lord and master grin

He just spoil the guy life no be small
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Cutehector(m): 12:11am On Feb 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
And this is coming from someone from someone that has PhD in Womanizing?

Na joke I dey joke ooo cool
grin Mr ten things...
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Cutehector(m): 12:12am On Feb 27, 2017
Lastking147:

He just spoil the guy life no be small
lol he killed him and made sure he is dead as well... grin

d nincompoop shot himself at his balls
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by tosyne2much(m): 12:14am On Feb 27, 2017
Cutehector:
grin Mr ten things...
That's my trademark cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Cutehector(m): 12:16am On Feb 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's my trademark cheesy cheesy
well ur name will forever live on d sands of time in Nairaland...

Falconey boss... I regard you..

1 Like

Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Lastking147(m): 12:17am On Feb 27, 2017
Cutehector:
lol he killed him and made sure he is dead as well... grin

d nincompoop shot himself at his balls
Chai Una wicked for Nl oh
Bhet u sef too like woman see as Dem just dey shout ur name

1 Like

Re: Do Not Say I Love You Until You Can Answer These Questions.. by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 27, 2017
Now can I say I love you? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Girls So Often In Beauty Pageant..are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful? / This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot / What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.