Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? (4183 Views)

Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction / What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories / If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by sarzwizard(m): 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
sarzwizard:
Romancelanders Describe Your Worst Breakup Ever
My People I No Go Lie the Only Reason I Wanted To Become An Adult Was To Have Sex,
All This Other Mixup No Suppose Follow
I Can Still Remember One Time My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Via Text Message
While I Was On My Way To Pick Up My Cousin From School,
I Came Home With The Wrong Kid
#my_Brain_Was_Just_Turning_On_In_Own

Cc:Lalasticlala,

5 Likes

Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by MJBOLT: 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
i've never experienced heart break

2 Likes

Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by MJBOLT: 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
sarzwizard:
I Can Still Remember One Time My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Via Text Message
While I Was On My Way To Pick Up My Cousin From School,
#my_Brain_Was_Just_Turning_On_In_Own

5 Likes

Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
I don't know, I forget easily lol. They all hurt just the same initially, then you're like "whatever" & amnesia sets in.
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by UyiIredia(m): 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
The one that died before the relationship started proper.

1 Like

Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by Martin0(m): 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:
I don't know, I forget easily lol. They all hurt just the same initially, then you're like "whatever" & amnesia sets in.

it all past experience you know!

1 Like

Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by JONSYN7154: 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
Mine is happening currently. My fiancée just called it off after we have done church counselling and they've introduced us to the church. I have been having insomnia and I'm seriously sick. This is what I'm facing right now.

7 Likes

Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
You came home with the wrong kid..... See as you confusegringrincheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
Martin0:

it all past experience you know!

Huh?

I've experienced a few breakups, but I honestly don't have an emotional memory associated with them. When I'm done hurting, I can't recall how I felt. It's weird.

4 Likes

Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by Martin0(m): 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Huh?

I've experienced a few breakups, but I honestly don't have an emotional memory associated with them. When I'm done hurting, I can't recall how I felt. It's weird.

daaammmmm honestly speaking you deserve something, hey common can I put you on on February, you know the date already!

3 Likes

Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by LuciferVirgin: 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
The worst I ever had was the one that suddenly woke up while we were having sex & pushed me away, wide-eyed.

Luckily, the room was dark & very cold. I ran back into the ward before she could scream.

Later, I heard my colleagues bustling around, thanking God & babbling excitedly about some "miracle" or so.

I didn't bother going over for fear of being identified...
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by sarzwizard(m): 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
You came home with the wrong kid..... See as you confusegringrincheesy
My brother leave am the story long...
After buhari fear woman

5 Likes

Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
sarzwizard:

My brother leave am the story long...
After buhari fear woman
gringrin
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by LabUdegbe(m): 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
sarzwizard:

Hahhaha

1 Like

Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by Tamarapetty(f): 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
JONSYN7154:
Mine is happening currently. My fiancée just called it off after we have done church counselling and they've introduced us to the church. I have been having insomnia and I'm seriously sick. This is what I'm facing right now.
Did u guys have a misunderstanding??
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by Tamarapetty(f): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
Haven't had one.
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
JONSYN7154:
Wetin you do her?
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
I've had worse breakups that made me emotionally stronger, these days, any guy I decide to date and he decides to breakup, I will let him use the door and no it won't hurt me, it will only hurt you when you get too emotionally attached, I'm now a pessimist always thinking a guy might break up so why put all my hopes in him when he might disappoint me?

If a guy wants to hurt you, he bring out his whole mind to hurt you but if he realize you are not hurt or you don't give a fu.k, he comes running back.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by JONSYN7154: 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
Valerie47:
Wetin you do her?
Before God and man I did nothing to her. She went to Port Harcourt and met one prophetess and she changed .
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by JONSYN7154: 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Did u guys have a misunderstanding??
No. She met one prophetess in Port Harcourt and she changed.
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by SPOLO(m): 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
My first break up eh, i didn't even attend lectures throughout that week.
It happened on monday morning and i lied to my male cousin who was accomodating me then that i was sick
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by MJBOLT: 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
so your babe is a religious zombie grin

JONSYN7154:
Before God and man I did nothing to her. She went to Port Harcourt and met one prophetess and she changed .

4 Likes

Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
JONSYN7154:
Nawa o. Sorry dear, move on.
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
JONSYN7154:
Na wao..cheesycheesy. Prophetess?? Oshey child of God.... "Lemme Goan consult a prophet first".....Sorry bro, just move on
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by rame18(f): 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
JONSYN7154:

Haaaaa!!! Prophetess
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by Les: 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
Well, most of my relationships, we just stopped talking to each other and that's it. Really don't know what it means now to care about someone.
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
rame18:

Haaaaa!!! Prophetess
gringringrin
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by MJBOLT: 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
i'm having the same issue also

Les:
Well, most of my relationships, we just stopped talking to each other and that's it. Really don't know what it means now to care about someone.
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by banjicom(m): 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
JONSYN7154:

sorry bro i know how you feel right now because am currently experiencing the same. It painful but just try your best to bear it and move on, maybe she has fine someone who she feels is better than you just like what happened to me. Gear up bro you ane a man you Will find someone better and you will thank God she left.

5 Likes

Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by rame18(f): 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
gringringrin

You are laughing again?? Chai!! Those people cause more harm than good. People should stop listening them. People are still stupid in this 2019....
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by JONSYN7154: 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
banjicom:

sorry bro i know how you feel right now because am currently experiencing the same. It painful but just try your best to bear it and move on, maybe she has fine someone who she feels is better than you just like what happened to me. Gear up bro you ane a man you Will find someone better and you will thank God she left.
Thank you bro
Re: What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? by omotolly22(f): 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
mine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys,do You Kiss Your Babe After She Gives You Bj? / Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies / Should I Feel Bad About Snatching Someone Else's Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.