Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore (42934 Views)

My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by rosalieene(f): 11:51am On Feb 27, 2017
zimunachimdi:
Before any further talk,tell her to send the 10k back.lolz

Op,do reassure her that you are not after her body,that you mean serious business with her.
Lol what the fvck is 10k, grin grin

its small compared to what you can do for a loved one unless the OP is still struggling

don't put in the spirit of greediness on the op grin grin
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by nairaland94(m): 11:52am On Feb 27, 2017
greatnaija01:
If sex is what is so important to you in a relationship then YOU NEED JESUS because you are cheating on HIM.

Since when did sex become LOVE...ehn... biko tell me... who sex epp? rather it weakens you. it is good only when it is right and thats MARRIAGE...

this generation has its values warped... It seems you do not know that LIFE IS SPIRITUAL... will sex protect you from witches n wizards??

this is sad but bros you are not even thanking God that she is becoming a wife material by taking her spiritual life seriously... she will meet more responsible guys WHO CAN WAIT till marriage... then your eyes will clear!!!

bros you gatta know that LIFE IS MORE THAN SEX. if she is the only woman for you then MARRY.... else you are not responsible enough for her.

anyone who thinks dating or relationship is an excuse for sex is not ok at all. LOVE is sacrifice not feelings.... 10 year later the feelings or horniness will die... but its the sacrifices you have both been thru that will keep you.

THE ONLY WAY TO KEEP SUCH A GIRL IS TO MARRY HER.... and i advice you that if you are not ready to change your values and upgrade spiritually do not bother.

you sure you read the post?

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by joey150(m): 11:53am On Feb 27, 2017
Sorry bro...

Babe found a better guy in crossriver...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by clems88(m): 11:53am On Feb 27, 2017
pocohantas:
Look at how pained guys are that a sister doesn't want to keep on donating her toto grin
I said it that most Nigerian guys are just looking for babes to keep on fucking. Withdraw sex and watch the animalistic traits in them come to play. This are the same people that ask what a lady brings to the table aside sex.
One even talk of losing husband. Has he married all the ones he f<cked??

Ladies should learn from threads like this.
For an average Nigerian guy, sex equals love.
you again grin grin cheesy do you want me to invite those guys that finished you in the other thread the other day tongue
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by dyydxx: 11:53am On Feb 27, 2017
Mophasa:
Please guys I need your advice and suggestions please.
There is this girl I have been dating for over a year now, I love her so much and intend to marry her soon. I think she loves me too.

She's currently doing her Nysc in cross river while I am in the north. We haven't seen each other since last November though we always chatting and talking on phone like everyday. We have been so cool over the past few weeks and we arranged for her to come see me this week, Thursday to be precise. I even sent her 10k for transportation.

Now after we talked last night and she agreed to come on Thursday, she called me early this morning around 6am only to tell me there was a problem, when I asked her what it was, she told me despite the fact she loves me so much and wants to be with me, she's breaking up with me because she doesn't want to be having sex anymore, that she's not okay with her spiritual life.

I was devastated and all my efforts to try talk sense into her has been in futility! Now the problem am having is that this girl happens to be the only woman in my life, for over a year we, ve been together I have not cheated on her despite the distance. I love her so much and I have always wanted to end up with her. I always did everything possible to make her happy and I, ve never hurt her before.

Please guys I don't want to lose her, what do I do.

From a heartbroken Nairalander

Deeper life people don preach to her o... grin grin grin grin...

Boss on a more serious note, don't let overzealous religious bigots spoil your relationship........
Go to Calabar, see her face to face and calm her down. For now, agree with her that no sex so that both of you can get back on good terms.
After winning her back, attack the disastrous theology that is causing this wahala. Talk some sense into her going back to the old testament....and even new....it is well

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by pocohantas(f): 11:53am On Feb 27, 2017
clems88:
you again grin grin cheesy do you want me to invite those guys that finished you in the other thread the other day tongue
Nobody can finish me...bounce.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 27, 2017
LordAdam16:

This is an interesting perspective.

*in rihanna's voice* Werk, werk, werk, werk, werk, werk!!!

And I kinda agree to it. Because if she truly wants to stop having sex because of spiritual reasons, she'll first try to convince the guy to forgo sex before asking for a break up when the guy refuses. According to the narration, she jumped the gun.

Mk the OP start dey reason all him bckup chicks, diz e present relationship don get heavy comma.

-Lord
and I'm sure she told the new guy she's not in a relationship... I cry for op cry

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by falconey(m): 11:54am On Feb 27, 2017
pocohantas:

Lose which husband?
How many guys would a young lady Bleep before she meets this husband? Can you advise your daughter to this.

It's still you guys that will ask body count tomorrow, then multiply any answer you get by 4. Husband indeed...

Does it matter if the guy shows vehement seriously in settling down with you like the op did?. do you really assimilate the story quite well? both are in different states and have been dating for over a year, that doesn't sound like they'd have coitus_ a lot considering the aforementioned factors.

completely eradicating sex in a formerly sex relationship isn't quite easy and it doesn't seem she wants to work it out if she could postulate they end it like that. I presume she wants out already and sex is an excuse.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 27, 2017
This story doesn't add up. If at all she was worried about her spiritual life she won't have gone on to agree on meeting with you on Tuesday. She would have brought up the subject while the both of you were discussing and making arrangements.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by dyydxx: 11:54am On Feb 27, 2017
pocohantas:
Look at how pained guys are that a sister doesn't want to keep on donating her toto grin
I said it that most Nigerian guys are just looking for babes to keep on fucking. Relationship to them is a f<cking spree...Withdraw sex and watch the animalistic traits in them come to play. This are the same people that ask what a lady brings to the table aside sex.

rubbish........continue to be manipulated by religious and cultural sentimental zealots
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by baddosky1: 11:54am On Feb 27, 2017
@Mophasa, let me just tell you the plain truth...Another guy has started shagging her there in her PPA in Calabar. The guy must prolly have promised her marriage and a better life. That's the excuse girls give when they want to break up with u.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Davicool1(m): 11:55am On Feb 27, 2017
it's simple ? 2 me bro she gat anoda man cos if she really want 2 liv a christian life she ll try 2 bring u on board also en 2 me i tink al gals her naughty it jst depend on who there want 2 show thier naughty part 2

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by freecocoa(f): 11:55am On Feb 27, 2017
Maybe it's a phase cos I remember a time I felt same way about sex, but mine wasn't about spirituality or whatever, just had a conversation with myself and decided I wanted to try celibacy, especially since sex wasn't doing any thing for my life nor relationship then. undecided

Who knows, your girl might just be telling the truth or she doesn't love you anymore or she's seeing someone else. It's left for you to figure out which it is.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 27, 2017
Exactly she don buy beer give the guy who nack am till early morney we she call am.

I know because I dated Corp who was into a relationship back in the days for the one year wey i served the Bobo was the side kick. After NYSC i just moved on and she went back to the guy who forgive her and they are Married with 3 kids grin grin grin grin grin

clems88:
lol grin money wey she don use flex another guy. Op sorry o

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by joey150(m): 11:56am On Feb 27, 2017
rosalieene:

Lol what the fvck is 10k, grin grin

its small compared to what you can do for a loved one unless the OP is still struggling

don't put in the spirit of greediness on the op grin grin

Seriously?! You are asking what 10k is...??

I find that comment very disgusting.

Help somebody around you with 10k today.

Fake lives you all put up... If we check well you aint given anybody up to that amount ever.

13 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by clems88(m): 11:56am On Feb 27, 2017
pocohantas:

Nobody can finish me...bounce.
must you insult me . mbok carry your kaya and go tongue
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 27, 2017
Beemhan:

Sapience! may you stream of knowledge never run dry. Can I get an amen
Amen bro, same to u and us all
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by pocohantas(f): 11:56am On Feb 27, 2017
dyydxx:

rubbish........continue to be manipulated by religious and cultural sentimental zealots
Did you see any bible quotation in that post?
That's common sense...she no wan f<ck OP again, simple! grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Ab4all(m): 11:56am On Feb 27, 2017
2sa2:
She has another boyfriend, this is just her way of breaking up with you. Girls never value faithful guys.
u nailed it bro!!! thats the norms with most ladies these days

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 27, 2017
falconey:

Does it matter if the guy shows vehement seriously in settling down with you like the op did?. do you really assimilate the story quite well? both are in different states and have been dating for over a year, that doesn't sound like they have coitus_ a lot considering the aforementioned factors.

completely eradicating sex in a formerly sex relationship isn't quite easy and it doesn't seem she wants to work it out if she can postulate they end it like that. I presume she wants out already and sex is an excuse.

You're right on this. She would have suggested abstinence till marriage. That's if she had the guy's interest at heart.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by imam07: 11:57am On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=pocohantas post=54103599]Look at how pained guys are that a sister doesn't want to keep on donating her toto grin
I said it that most Nigerian guys are just looking for babes to keep on fucking. Relationship to them is a f<cking spree...Withdraw sex and watch the animalistic traits in them come to play. This are the same people that ask what a lady brings to the table aside sex.

For an average Nigerian guy, sex equals love.[/quote God knows your house.olosho talking.]
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by LordAdam16: 11:57am On Feb 27, 2017
pocohantas:
I said it that most Nigerian guys are just looking for babes to keep on fucking. Withdraw sex and watch the animalistic traits in them come to play. This are the same people that ask what a lady brings to the table aside sex.

smiley

Funny you.

But madam reason am na.

He is in the North, they've not been together since November (3 months), they've been having good communication for several weeks now, at no point during this time did she say anything about sex and her spiritual life.

Now, yesterday, oga mi said, you know what, why not you come over. Send #10k join. She agree. No talk or thought about sex and her spiritual life.

Morning reach, oga dey whistle dey one arrange room, kon hear from madam say she no want relationship again because of sex.

Why she no jovially call tell the guy say no sex if she come? Then them go start dey reason weda d relationship fit proceed without sex. In one night, the holy spirit ministered to her to not have sex again for spiritual reasons and break up with the guy?

Please, flip the tables. If na guy do girl this thing na, wetin u go talk?

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by xxgig(m): 11:58am On Feb 27, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm not a man lol. Don't worry though. Karma has a way of teaching these kind of people a valuable lesson. They end up with the trash they deserve. Please, don't take her back when she comes back crawling after being disappointed by her new BF. Mark my words, because that's exactly what is going to happen.
i'm trying to disagree with you, but the things i have female corpers do won't let me. However he should just give her the benefit of the doubt.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by olagunjumariah: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2017
Mophasa:

I truly love her and wouldn't mind staying with her without sex, I even told her but she wouldn't have none of it.
Claiming there is no Way we could be together without having sex.
Am actually ready to do anything just to be with her,
my advice for u is this: if u can control ur emotions and not say or do things that would bring u to rags before her (thank god it's not up to 2 days this thing started) you would win the battle at last. trust me. henceforth, whatever she says, just tell her you've heard and make sure you are not the one pushing for conversation between you two( make it balanced at least). just do this and thank me later. but if u start saying u r ready to abide by her conditions, you would be brought to disdain and your heartbreak( which will eventually occur) would be twice as painful. be in control man!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by xboi97(m): 11:58am On Feb 27, 2017
Guy i think she has done d sex alot with many guys and meeting u and which continued DT way.. Ryt now she has already seen that there's no gain in there and she just wants amend her ways for better. This is exactly d story of me too.. I just broke up with all d ladies in my life, both galfrnd and females folkes because i know as long as am in2 any relationship sex most come BTW us because God has said himself DT wen a man and a woman are 2geta without any1 arround dem d next person with dem is shaitan(devil). So sometimes d man or d lady might not b able 2 control itself from his or her desire 4 sex. So dis girl tryed convincing me both i just said 2 her its over, so pls i advise u let her b

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Felincous(m): 11:59am On Feb 27, 2017
Op abeg leave all these pple who can nt reason wt their brains. Whc spiritual issue is she talking abt?
C, d truth of the matter is dat she's dating another person rtnow nd she is deeply in love wt him, he sees him regularly nd they have sex regularly too. Abeg find another grl over there Naija gals cant be trusted nd frm ma own view of u, u re playing Mr nice guy abi? Lemme tel u, I hv a gal, she has a bf in skul buh dat one does nt knw she has me in Lag buh she told me abt him nd funny enough she introduced me to all her fmily members in lag nd me no say I no fit marry am. Wen u meet d prsn u'll marry all these stupid excuses wnt happen.
Finally bro, enjoy ur service yr nd dont let anyone spoil it 4 u. Peace out

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 27, 2017
The truth of the whole scenario is that she has found another man, the reason been that if it were to be her spiritual life and she does not want to fornicate again, she would have ask you to give ur life to Christ and move on with the relationship, it is only when you are adamant with her decision that i feel she can break up with u but as it stand now, ur claimed girlfriend has become ur ex and someone's else girlfriend.

My advice for the op, move on with ur life and stop bordering urself over what u can't catch again. Life is too sweet to be thinking over one person (lady) when there are billions of people out there. I have stopped to pleaded myself over ladies

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 27, 2017
Rule no .1 - no matter how much you love a woman ,never chase a woman .

Rule no.2 - same as rule n0. 1 .

Rule n0.3 - same as rule N0.1

My brother from experience women and men tend to act strange to their partners during NYSC . Long distance relationships are hard .

I don't know her or know you but dude let go and move on do not Gatsby yourself ...let go . Hard as it is let go .

All the best bro .

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by phenase(m): 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mophasa:

I truly love her and wouldn't mind staying with her without sex, I even told her but she wouldn't have none of it.
Claiming there is no Way we could be together without having sex.
Am actually ready to do anything just to be with her,

GET HER CONSENT FIRST, FIST A DATE.

IF YOU ARE SERIOUS, TAKE YOUR PEOPLE TO MEET HER FAMILY FOR MARRIAGE.

REMEMBER, GET HER CONSENT FIRST.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by cocolacec(m): 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mophasa:
Please guys I need your advice and suggestions please.
There is this girl I have been dating for over a year now, I love her so much and intend to marry her soon. I think she loves me too.

She's currently doing her Nysc in cross river while I am in the north. We haven't seen each other since last November though we always chatting and talking on phone like everyday. We have been so cool over the past few weeks and we arranged for her to come see me this week, Thursday to be precise. I even sent her 10k for transportation.

Now after we talked last night and she agreed to come on Thursday, she called me early this morning around 6am only to tell me there was a problem, when I asked her what it was, she told me despite the fact she loves me so much and wants to be with me, she's breaking up with me because she doesn't want to be having sex anymore, that she's not okay with her spiritual life.

I was devastated and all my efforts to try talk sense into her has been in futility! Now the problem am having is that this girl happens to be the only woman in my life, for over a year we, ve been together I have not cheated on her despite the distance. I love her so much and I have always wanted to end up with her. I always did everything possible to make her happy and I, ve never hurt her before.

Please guys I don't want to lose her, what do I do.
From a heartbroken Nairalander

I think the lady wants to be sure you truly love her and not for her body.I will advise you to stop fornicating and speed up the marriage process like have an introduction and set a date for marriage this year.All the best.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by dyydxx: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
xboi97:
Guy i think she has done d sex alot with many guys and meeting u and which continued DT way.. Ryt now she has already seen that there's no gain in there and she just wants amend her ways for better. This is exactly d story of me too.. I just broke up with all d ladies in my life, both galfrnd and females folkes because i know as long as am in2 any relationship sex most come BTW us because God has said himself DT wen a man and a woman are 2geta without any1 arround dem d next person with dem is shaitan(devil). So sometimes d man or d lady might not b able 2 control itself from his or her desire 4 sex. So dis girl tryed convincing me both i just said 2 her its over, so pls i advise u let her b

wetin we no go hear....so God doesn't want you having sex abi....Lwkmd....confused beings everywhere
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by julius5353: 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
My friend take heart and forget about her! Am 100% sure she have another boyfriend that is serving her more than u! Female corp member ! There life is upside down ! God will provide u ur own lovely wedded wife . I remain ur friend !

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Body Transformation Of A Female Fitness Trainer In 5 Months (Photos) / Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) / Nairaland Post-your-best-pics-of-you Season3 (independence Version15.0)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 231
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.