Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Why I Don’t Regret Working With Goodluck Jonathan – Reuben Abati - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Don’t Regret Working With Goodluck Jonathan – Reuben Abati (15762 Views)

Rivers Youths Celebrate With Goodluck Jonathan On His 60th Birthday (Photos) / Amaechi Reveals Cause Of His Problem With Goodluck Jonathan, Wife / Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Don’t Regret Working With Goodluck Jonathan – Reuben Abati by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
ovieigho:
oh God I don't pray to be in this category of people in my life!!! Calling every successful person names...God let me be on the other side,where people will call me ole ,barawo ,ritualist ,thief etc just for being successful.... Amen

Wow! So you don't actually know that you CAN be successful without people calling you such names? Were those who raised you called such names? Do you view them as 'successful' people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Don’t Regret Working With Goodluck Jonathan – Reuben Abati by Avatarone: 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
wolelove:
Why will you regret after all the looting..... grin

And you Reuben Abati got more than your fair share.
Re: Why I Don’t Regret Working With Goodluck Jonathan – Reuben Abati by AreaFada2: 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
ephi123:

Jonathan might be a buffoon but what do we call Buhari? A buffoon raised to power 10 maybe.
I couldn't care less about any individual tbh, just get the country working. Eod.

APC goons forgot that they are now in govt. They are still playing opposition because they have no idea how to rule. They are even celebrating that VP has made Naira go to less than half its value when they took over 21 months ago. That is how pitiable they are.

A president going to hibernate abroad like Yar'Adua is the change they voted for. A very pathetic bunch of ignorant bigots.

Buhari's silly and mega clueless govt has cost Nigerian economy 20 times more money than whatever corruption APC goons bang on about Jonathan.

Nigeria has no future. Let different tribes go their separate ways. Any marriage half as dysfunctional as Nigeria would have ended in divorce decades already. It seems the thieving cowards of Nigeria cannot let go.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Regret Working With Goodluck Jonathan – Reuben Abati by ephi123(f): 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
AreaFada2:

APC goons forgot that they are now in govt. They are still playing opposition because they have no idea how to rule. They are even celebrating that VP has made Naira go to less than half its value when they took over 21 months ago. That is how pitiable they are.

A president going to hibernate abroad like Yar'Adua is the changed they voted for. A very pathetic bunch of ignorant bigots.

Buhari's silly and mega clueless govt has cost Nigerian economy 2o times more money than whatever corruption APC goons bang on about.

Nigeria has no future. Let different tribes go their separate ways. Any marriage half as dysfunctional as Nigeria would have ended in divorce decades already. It seems the thieving cowards of Nigeria cannot let go.

More than pitiable. They will keep defending what doesn't make sense because they have nothing to bring to the table besides a long list of negative "achievements".
Re: Why I Don’t Regret Working With Goodluck Jonathan – Reuben Abati by 12bolakale: 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ahhhhha, you will never regret that Administration now since Jonathan can't differentiate between Stealing and Corruption.
Re: Why I Don’t Regret Working With Goodluck Jonathan – Reuben Abati by ATERI(m): 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
This is someone that used to collect brown envelop in Abuja as a journalist.. You are likely to be the most credible Nigeria, actually!
Re: Why I Don’t Regret Working With Goodluck Jonathan – Reuben Abati by matter1: 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
Na So Carry On
Re: Why I Don’t Regret Working With Goodluck Jonathan – Reuben Abati by seguno2: 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
loomer:
Make we also use common sense, person thief 50, then him promise to bring 5, efcc no see anything wrong with that

That should tell anyone with tiny, thin, small TTS sense that Buhari and APC are not fighting any corruption.
They are simply doing propaganda.
Secondly, they are also stealing far more money from us and their corruption is worse than the previous federal administration.
We should stop fooling ourselves that anyone can or is fighting corruption for us.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Regret Working With Goodluck Jonathan – Reuben Abati by seguno2: 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
12bolakale:
Ahhhhha, you will never regret that Administration now since Jonathan can't differentiate between Stealing and Corruption.

Can Buhari differentiate between stealing and corruption?
A man who said that Abacha did not steal?
A commander in chief who said Buratai is not a thief despite having many multi million dollar mansions in Dubai?
A president who said his SGF is not corrupt despite awarding N350 million to cut grass in IDP camps to himself?
Buhari is worse than Jonathan in everything.
Worse in everything.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Regret Working With Goodluck Jonathan – Reuben Abati by kennydotkom(m): 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hnnnm. See transformation oo. Jesus pls pick up my call. That is reuben abati

1 Share

Re: Why I Don’t Regret Working With Goodluck Jonathan – Reuben Abati by anonimi: 12:11am On Feb 28, 2017
zoedew:
This is not about the business of finger pointing but issues that will engender the good of all. Should Lai Mohammed ask to be given a sluice down in case anyone thought he needed one then it'll be his turn! Let's stay focused here.

We are staying focused on - He who comes into equity must come with CLEAN hands.
Do you have any problem with that focus, which has led America, Britain, Canada etc to be great nations attracting our people who risk near-certain death in the desert or Mediterranean Sea?
Do you have a problem with that focus

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024041_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

todaynewsreview:
The bodies of at least 74 migrants have been washed ashore in western Libya, in the latest tragedy along the dangerous trafficking route to Europe. The Libyan Red Crescent posted photos of dozens of bodies in black and white bags lined up along the shore near the western city of Zawiya.
A spokesman for the aid organisation said there were still bodies floating out at sea as the agency had no way of retrieving them. He said the migrants were all adults, mostly from sub-Saharan African countries, and all but three were men.
The UN migration agency, the International Organisation of Migration (IOM), said the dinghy had set off on Saturday with 110 people on board. The agency said traffickers deliberately took the engines from the boat and then abandoned it to drift.

http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/3051/tragedy-bodies-of-migrants-wash-ashore-en-route-europe-photo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4901723_z1_jpegff7a94c52111caf03b4bc410211e9b89

[img]http://2.bp..com/-PzeUQngWkQE/V8Sb7X8PbYI/AAAAAAAADOU/OtldAXTI780jbwy6S4NWVaFWYuowgCTXACLcB/s1600/Cq9c1cDUAAA6aWT.jpg[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Don’t Regret Working With Goodluck Jonathan – Reuben Abati by zoedew: 6:01am On Feb 28, 2017
anonimi:

We are staying focused on - He who comes into equity must come with CLEAN hands.
Do you have any problem with that focus, which has led America, Britain, Canada etc to be great nations attracting our people who risk near-certain death in the desert or Mediterranean Sea?
Do you have a problem with that focus

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024041_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

[img]http://2.bp..com/-PzeUQngWkQE/V8Sb7X8PbYI/AAAAAAAADOU/OtldAXTI780jbwy6S4NWVaFWYuowgCTXACLcB/s1600/Cq9c1cDUAAA6aWT.jpg[/img]
Create an apt Topic and let's all make meaningful and on-point contributions thereto.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nine Governors To Mark Last Sallah In Office / Nigeria Leads Africa In Poor Water Supply To Citizens / We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.